Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fun times ahead before cupiding! Vote below for what you want to do!

Gold option (for you indecisive people) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 15 ]
Yahtzee Dice 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
Week of Dress Up 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 15 ]
Secret Santa (ending on V-day) 0.31111111111111 31.1% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Dapper Genius

sgt.Frosty
lnk1001
heart
GRADUATED!

congratulations! blaugh
Thank you! I am just so happy. 3nodding Now on to the master's degree

Dapper Genius

luvvy fluffy
lnk1001
heart
GRADUATED!
Congratulations Inky. emotion_hug
emotion_hug
Now what's going to be the plan for the summer event?

Hilarious Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
luvvy fluffy
Yeah I was bouncing around been a bit busy, now Ive caught somesort of bug, and dont feel like doing anything cuz I lost my ferret last night...so it might be a little bit
Awws, I Hope You Find The Little Guy... And I Would Be Very Pleased To Hae Art From YOU!

Hilarious Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
sgt.Frosty

i'm good, how have you been?
Grrreat!
*Swishes Tail*

Hilarious Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Kowashimasu
The Furry Fuzzball
Why, Hello There, I Dont Believe Weve Met!
Im Faith-Turner , Its Nice To Meet You!
Oh? I'm fluffy's sister. Perhaps that's why I recognized your avatar. It's a pleasure.
OH! I Have Heard SOOOO Many Swweet Storys About You! Your So Good To Her. And She Says You Helped Her Quest! Your So Kind!
Its SOOOOO Hard. HARD Hard, To Find ANYONE To Help You Quest..
So... How Are You Today?
smile

Hilarious Giver

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Kowashimasu
Hi guys. Not sure how much we will be around, but here's why in case anyone is wondering.

my sister just found her ferret passed away sometime in the past few hours. She's taking it incredibly hard, so I'm not sure if she will be back on soon or spending all her spare time with her other ferret. She's still sick so she hasn't managed to play with them a lot, and that's not helping. So if you see her, give her some hugs. I'm sure she could use it, she's gone through half a box of tissues already. So I might spend my spare time keeping her company for the next day or so if she doesn't feel like being online.
:O
Is Fluffy Going To Be OKI?
*Glomps*
Pleae Give Her This...
*Hugs*

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Furry Fuzzball
OH! I Have Heard SOOOO Many Swweet Storys About You! Your So Good To Her. And She Says You Helped Her Quest! Your So Kind!
Its SOOOOO Hard. HARD Hard, To Find ANYONE To Help You Quest..
So... How Are You Today?
smile

Oh? She told me she told one of her friends I was a caffeinated chipmunk. emotion_0A0
Na I'm sure she does. She seems to like to brag about me and our little brother. (Not the one that ran to live with his dad and be a spoiled brat)

Oh yeah. I sold my Blue Belle for her, then got it as a gift not long after. I was very happy.

The Furry Fuzzball
:O
Is Fluffy Going To Be OKI?
*Glomps*
Pleae Give Her This...
*Hugs*

I am sure she will be. She is trying to round up enough money to go buy a new ferret but has to wait until bills come out before we will see if she has to wait for a new one or can get her next day off. With her being as ill as she is, I'm just hoping she can survive till thursday.

Dapper Genius

User Image
good morning
lnk1001
User Image
good morning

good morning yum_tea

Animal Lover

Hey, how is everybody doing?

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
Hello. I am well 3nodding
I see you are collecting tickets. What are they for?

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Hello. I am well 3nodding
I see you are collecting tickets. What are they for?
For that Royal Red Crown. I wanted to try for that Candy Striper Candy Crown. I've been fishing like mad lately. I've been bored, so I figured this could relieve the boredom... I vaguely remember you saying that you wanted the rainbow trouts, but I can't remember which. Which ones and are you still wanting them?
I hope players learn to keep their heads down when I'm a sniper in BF3 now, cause I can pull off headshots at over 800 meters now. emotion_dowant

I also got a headshot on a guy in a jeep at 270 meters going full speed, horizontal from me.

dammit I feel amazing right now. emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
OH GUESS WHAT GUYS.

I bought a new ferret. Shes a cute little girl, made me realize my other one isn't a baby anymore. Funniest thing? Her birthday was on my brother's birthday. She had to be mine...was the first one I saw when I ran over, when I did my usual "Hey honey." Like I do to let my babies know Im around, she was the first to perk up. She wasn't too skittish or nippy, and went to lay on my shoulders. That was the selling point. All my critters seem to love my shoulders. It was a sign I needed her.

And she is female and small, I figured my gweni would love her. I hope they get used to each other, it right now feels like a tolerence, Gwen is a little more depressed and needing held than usual.

I haven't decided on how to spell her name, but I call her Altiar. (All-tea-air) it fits in my fantasy feel for my names, I have Gwenivyr and Altiar now.

Here's a picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
luvvy fluffy
OH GUESS WHAT GUYS.

I bought a new ferret. Shes a cute little girl, made me realize my other one isn't a baby anymore. Funniest thing? Her birthday was on my brother's birthday. She had to be mine...was the first one I saw when I ran over, when I did my usual "Hey honey." Like I do to let my babies know Im around, she was the first to perk up. She wasn't too skittish or nippy, and went to lay on my shoulders. That was the selling point. All my critters seem to love my shoulders. It was a sign I needed her.

And she is female and small, I figured my gweni would love her. I hope they get used to each other, it right now feels like a tolerence, Gwen is a little more depressed and needing held than usual.

I haven't decided on how to spell her name, but I call her Altiar. (All-tea-air) it fits in my fantasy feel for my names, I have Gwenivyr and Altiar now.

Here's a picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

whoa thats a nice ferret eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces