Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I was told next time I was online to come poke in here...

I'm not even sure if I have posted in this thread. Hello everyone~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
whee
*huggles*
Me too on the packing! I move in a week!
emotion_hug I'm glad you're back~ I hope you have a safe move heart My place is getting foreclosed in just under three weeks... cat_sweatdrop

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

yeah Ive been well, if not just occupied by work.you?
cat_whee I'm glad to hear that nya~ I'v been keeping busy.... it's been a long month nya...
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

yeah Ive been well, if not just occupied by work.you?
cat_whee I'm glad to hear that nya~ I'v been keeping busy.... it's been a long month nya...

I'm gonna see iron man 3 a little later too. whee

Dapper Genius

Kowashimasu

Welcome to the thread! How are you doing?

Dapper Genius

TheBlackCatLentheritia
lnk1001
whee
*huggles*
Me too on the packing! I move in a week!
emotion_hug I'm glad you're back~ I hope you have a safe move heart My place is getting foreclosed in just under three weeks... cat_sweatdrop
Yikes! Where are you going to go to?

Dapper Genius

luvvy fluffy
Yeah I have to start packing myself. When my grandfather passes I'm moving in with my grandmother so instead of just packing for the services plus a few days like everyone else,I have to pack everything.

Its not a packing I am looking forward to.

Right now things are ok. I got the money for my kitty, now I just have to find a seller. *face to floor*
Finding sellers is... a pain. I recently realized I am rolling in money on gaia... or, at least, more than I know what to do with....

And I've got nothing that I'm super passionate about questing for... I think I need to invest a day into tektek and find items I like.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
Finding sellers is... a pain. I recently realized I am rolling in money on gaia... or, at least, more than I know what to do with....

And I've got nothing that I'm super passionate about questing for... I think I need to invest a day into tektek and find items I like.
ooh I love tekteking. I can whip up a few things if you give me a price rage and some styles you like/colors you like.

If nothing else you could always start a contest. I did that and like, so many people were using this one face and I absolutely adored it, so I had to buy it.

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
Kowashimasu

Nicely. It is kind of icky out here today. Not fun at all. But I am doing well.

Mycomputer is an old piece of junk that doesn't like Chrome, and for whatever reason won't let me on towns 2 and it is sad. So I had to keep stealing my sister's last night to get a new house and move in next to her. I never decorated the old one, but I might do something for this one.

Friendly Conversationalist

Kowashimasu

Hello! I had summoned you 3nodding

Dapper Genius

luvvy fluffy
lnk1001

ooh I love tekteking. I can whip up a few things if you give me a price rage and some styles you like/colors you like.

If nothing else you could always start a contest. I did that and like, so many people were using this one face and I absolutely adored it, so I had to buy it.
That's always true xd
I would love some help in finding new things to quest for! I have included my invo tektek.... just so you can see what I already have 3nodding
Inventory tektek

I would love something around 4 mil of stuff I don't have that is multifunctional... I hate pet items... and... I like being able to use the item for more than one or two things. 3nodding

Dapper Genius

Kowashimasu
lnk1001
Kowashimasu

Nicely. It is kind of icky out here today. Not fun at all. But I am doing well.

Mycomputer is an old piece of junk that doesn't like Chrome, and for whatever reason won't let me on towns 2 and it is sad. So I had to keep stealing my sister's last night to get a new house and move in next to her. I never decorated the old one, but I might do something for this one.
I use firefox and it seems to be working alright. How old is the computer?

And I'm a bit leary of the new towns. I played with it a bit last night. It's just very similar to what it was like before.

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
sgt.Frosty

rofl
the only thing I have found in my area is two garter snakes
i love those
smile
Centaurian Woman
sgt.Frosty

rofl
the only thing I have found in my area is two garter snakes
i love those
smile

well they dont love me, it hissed at me. xd

Friendly Conversationalist

*flops in* Dragon slaying is exhausting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff