Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

luvvy fluffy
Hi how is everyone?

I just called for a vet checkup for my ferret. He's just getting really overweight, more than he normally does and I am concerned. He acts normal and everything appears normal, but I would so much rather be safe than sorry. He's my best friend. We've been through a lot these past few years. I don't want him sick.

Oh and if anyone sees my sister, give her a big hug. Eventhough I keep telling her na I can get this last million for my kitty, she insists on selling her Blue Belle to help me get it. So I bought her Cafe Miam so she still is a little tan animal on her cloud...but I still feel like a mean sister letting her sell that item for me...
*hugs*
Sounds like a tough time!! Keep smiling!

Dapper Genius

TheBlackCatLentheritia
*Sneaks in, hugs everyone, then goes back to packing to move* I miss chatting with you all~ heart emotion_hug
whee
*huggles*
Me too on the packing! I move in a week!

Dapper Genius

*waves!*
Hi! I'm so ready for school to be over! And then move home and then be DONE!!!

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah I have to start packing myself. When my grandfather passes I'm moving in with my grandmother so instead of just packing for the services plus a few days like everyone else,I have to pack everything.

Its not a packing I am looking forward to.

Right now things are ok. I got the money for my kitty, now I just have to find a seller. *face to floor*

Friendly Conversationalist

luvvy fluffy
Oh and if anyone sees my sister, give her a big hug. Eventhough I keep telling her na I can get this last million for my kitty, she insists on selling her Blue Belle to help me get it. So I bought her Cafe Miam so she still is a little tan animal on her cloud...but I still feel like a mean sister letting her sell that item for me...

^ This. Where is she so I can poke the heck out of her for selling her BB. emotion_0A0

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr

^ This. Where is she so I can poke the heck out of her for selling her BB. emotion_0A0
Shes playing with my ponies in the other room. Want me to demand her return to the internet?

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr

Shes playing with my ponies in the other room. Want me to demand her return to the internet?
Nah. Don't demand... I do hope so see her around again though smile

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
I wonder if she remembered to subscribe to this thread too. *shrug* She probably forgot. Ill let her know to poke in here when she gets on next time. 3nodding

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
I wonder if she remembered to subscribe to this thread too. *shrug* She probably forgot. Ill let her know to poke in here when she gets on next time. 3nodding
Okie dokie smile So how are you?

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Im tired. I couldnt get to sleep until 5, so I am really tired. But I cant sleep yet or I will wake up at stupid hours. Im pretty good now though.

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
Im tired. I couldnt get to sleep until 5, so I am really tired. But I cant sleep yet or I will wake up at stupid hours. Im pretty good now though.
Aw I'm sorry about that. It's been a while since I've been up that late, but I was up until two last night and then my mom woke me up at 8 crying

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Aw I'm sorry about that. It's been a while since I've been up that late, but I was up until two last night and then my mom woke me up at 8 crying
Ugh I cant stand when I have to get up early. Im not a morning person.

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
She totally didn't even have to wake me up that early. And it wasn't like she accidentally woke me up (since she comes in my room to open the windows sometimes) She walked over to my bed and kissed my cheek. stressed I jolted awake. Lol.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
She totally didn't even have to wake me up that early. And it wasn't like she accidentally woke me up (since she comes in my room to open the windows sometimes) She walked over to my bed and kissed my cheek. stressed I jolted awake. Lol.
At least it was a kind awakening. My awakenings usually consist of my mothers idiot boyfriend being noisy, or my mom whining about how my sister and I havent cleaned this or that or makes up some silly day she claims she told us to do something when she never did but whatever.

luvvy fluffy
At least it was a kind awakening. My awakenings usually consist of my mothers idiot boyfriend being noisy, or my mom whining about how my sister and I havent cleaned this or that or makes up some silly day she claims she told us to do something when she never did but whatever.
My mom hasn't done that in... I can't even remember. So it was just weird. Probably why I jolted awake xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff