Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty

i have been ill.

gonk

I hope it wasnt too awful.
well I Have A Lung Infection Of Some Sort... I Need To Get To The Doctor. Im On An Antibiotic, BUT, Well, I Dont Feel Better...
whoa, I can't imagine how one would get a lung infection. personally I would head to the doctor tomorrow if possible

Beloved Sweetheart

12,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Thanks for the sweet gift Anon!
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hi how is everyone?

I just called for a vet checkup for my ferret. He's just getting really overweight, more than he normally does and I am concerned. He acts normal and everything appears normal, but I would so much rather be safe than sorry. He's my best friend. We've been through a lot these past few years. I don't want him sick.

Oh and if anyone sees my sister, give her a big hug. Eventhough I keep telling her na I can get this last million for my kitty, she insists on selling her Blue Belle to help me get it. So I bought her Cafe Miam so she still is a little tan animal on her cloud...but I still feel like a mean sister letting her sell that item for me...

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty

i have been ill.

gonk

well I Have A Lung Infection Of Some Sort... I Need To Get To The Doctor. Im On An Antibiotic, BUT, Well, I Dont Feel Better...

whoa, I can't imagine how one would get a lung infection. personally I would head to the doctor tomorrow if possibleim feeling sorta better now, they gave me diffrent antibiotics...
smile how are you?
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty

i have been ill.

gonk

whoa, I can't imagine how one would get a lung infection. personally I would head to the doctor tomorrow if possible
im feeling sorta better now, they gave me diffrent antibiotics...
smile how are you?
i'm good. i'm checking up on all my graphic design stuff because I may have a possible shot at a summer internship. it was rather sudden. but i'm taking what can get

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty

i'm good. i'm checking up on all my graphic design stuff because I may have a possible shot at a summer internship. it was rather sudden. but i'm taking what can get
Good Good!
I Think You Should Too.
smile
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty

Good Good!
I Think You Should Too.
smile

yeah I will be calling them tomorrow after work, I will also have to inform my supervisors of this possible schedule change.

as for now I have to go to sleep. so I'll talk to you tomorrow
*puts out brownies* ninja heart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Sneaks in, hugs everyone, then goes back to packing to move* I miss chatting with you all~ heart emotion_hug

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
*Takes brownie, gives you a cupcake* Hewwo Ninja Frosty~
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
*Takes brownie, gives you a cupcake* Hewwo Ninja Frosty~

hello. heart emotion_hug

man everyone really was seriously busy this past month. wow

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

hello. heart emotion_hug

cat_sweatdrop That is beyond true, I kept checking in, but no one was around.... So I didn't post....

Have you been well? ((I still won't be overly active this coming month myself... ))

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty

i have been ill.

gonk

I feel your pain. I have been suffering from what we believe is a lung infection and I've been suffering from it for a few months now and have been to the doctor twice...
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

hello. heart emotion_hug

cat_sweatdrop That is beyond true, I kept checking in, but no one was around.... So I didn't post....

Have you been well? ((I still won't be overly active this coming month myself... ))

yeah Ive been well, if not just occupied by work.you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff