Welcome to Gaia! ::

luvvy fluffy
Ok I was bored doodling last night and today I am playing with coloring techniques, and I think I finally found one. I had to put the one in my sig it is just adorable.

User ImageUser Image

Whatchya guys think?

I like it, its simple but effective 3nodding

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

never intended on doing so.

This is crazy, no white carnations in towns for me. I have needed 14 more for the last hour. I think I will call it a night for now.

Night Frosty, sweet dreams.

hunting for stuff in towns sucks. it just plain sucks xp

have a pleasant sleep then emotion_hug
i might have the flowers you can has them if you want i have all kinds of junk i never use

actually. how much old crumpled newspaper and blue carnations do you have? so far as anything in towns goes, i'm just aiming for the more rarer stuff.
idk buut i could send you a trade with a bunvh of flowers and papers

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
luvvy fluffy
techpriest35
the wheel of time is amazing the series has finally come to an end the 15th book not counting the prequel i want to own them all in hardcover and get like the limited editions and all that jazz
i had similar experience with reading when i was little i didnt know how to read till about 2 years after every one else self taught (mom was to busy with ehr drugs and whoring her self) but once i learned to read(first book was the stage directions for the play james and the gaint peach) i started to read every thing and because of that in 2007 i took a readign comp test manadtory if you go to college or want to pass the high school exist exam i got thrid in the nation im now 23 but i turn 24 on the 28th of this month about 11 days from now i got so good at reading that in high school i did all the english work for my whole senior class and they payed me for what grade they wanted $50 for a c- plus $5/ page of writing i had to do
When I was really little I did the state exam and scored too high for the counter things. At first they thought I was cheating so they made me retake it. Then I scored to high on the retake so they gave me a different harder one.

I finally got so sick of taking them I purposely missed a handful so they'd stop making me.

Mom even called my bs when they had that parent teacher meeting and she was like "So your daughter is in the top One Percentile of the state" and I was like "aaaaand is that a good thing? Why not just say one?"

Afterwords mom was like "You missed some on purpose didn't you?" So I had to be all "Yup. I was tired of missing classes...."

I've always been good at tests though...I swear the only things that ever saved my math grades were my test scores...apparently that's the only time I can focus enough and collect everything that's said or something. Why can't they just make all the work classwork...
thats cool im horrible at tests unless i know the stuff before hand but i read a bok once have it memorized for life i see it as if it wa still on the page
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

never intended on doing so.

This is crazy, no white carnations in towns for me. I have needed 14 more for the last hour. I think I will call it a night for now.

Night Frosty, sweet dreams.

i might have the flowers you can has them if you want i have all kinds of junk i never use

actually. how much old crumpled newspaper and blue carnations do you have? so far as anything in towns goes, i'm just aiming for the more rarer stuff.

you dont have to if you don't want to.

but all and all I could use blue carnations

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty

i never use them they just sit in my inventory and i usually give them away along with aquarium stuff
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty

i never use them they just sit in my inventory and i usually give them away along with aquarium stuff

you can earn a lot selling it, some items from towns are nearly 1K per item

Animal Lover

luvvy fluffy
Ok I was bored doodling last night and today I am playing with coloring techniques, and I think I finally found one. I had to put the one in my sig it is just adorable.

User ImageUser Image

Whatchya guys think?
I love it. It is really cute.
scream stressed

gaia really doesn't like me accepting trades despite the fact that I blatantly did

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713

sgt.Frosty

Centaurian Woman
oh! i love your winged fuzzy kittys!

You all really do like them? That's fabulous~ I've been trying for a long time to get a coloring thing that I like and that works, makes me feel good.

I made another one too~ I was a little sleepy, but I dont think it effected it much.

User Image

Animal Lover

luvvy fluffy
puppylove713

sgt.Frosty

Centaurian Woman
oh! i love your winged fuzzy kittys!

You all really do like them? That's fabulous~ I've been trying for a long time to get a coloring thing that I like and that works, makes me feel good.

I made another one too~ I was a little sleepy, but I dont think it effected it much.

User Image
Yeah, I like them both. They really cute.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty

you can earn a lot selling it, some items from towns are nearly 1K per item
not worth my time i make more from posting and bg and hoc and zomg and voting in polls and selling inks

Dapper Genius

eek
I'm almost done with the most busy semester ever. How are you all?

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
eek
I just found out my account is worth well over what my biggest dream item has been since it came out....

just about any item I sell here I can get back relatively easily....and I can keep my favourite two...actually I can keep my whole current avatar pretty safely...

So I am really excited but at the same time weighing my options. I really want that item...but I like the items I have...but I can always get them again later...but my luck inflation would hit...so all around I am pretty emotion_0A0

Dapper Genius

luvvy fluffy
lnk1001
eek
I just found out my account is worth well over what my biggest dream item has been since it came out....

just about any item I sell here I can get back relatively easily....and I can keep my favourite two...actually I can keep my whole current avatar pretty safely...

So I am really excited but at the same time weighing my options. I really want that item...but I like the items I have...but I can always get them again later...but my luck inflation would hit...so all around I am pretty emotion_0A0
What's THE item??

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
luvvy fluffy
lnk1001
eek

What's THE item??
North Kitten Star.

I always told myself if I ever got rid of a particular item it was time to get it and well...I got it to sell the other day. So I am on my way to my kitten now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff