Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

The Furry Fuzzball
MissDotHacker
hi there

You have no green on! eek Quick you must hide before the pinchers show up!

Rainbow Sweetheart

sailorstar165
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

face off is a good show, but one episode that I managed to catch, one of the people making the costumes did not have a single clue on how to create a character. she had a biased mindset formed from some implication of female oppression from her created universe. and what became of all of this was the most generic looking heroine ive ever seen. it screamed "goddess within" and her origin story lacked any form of direction or purpose

by comparison a well designed heroine is wonder woman

I never saw a movie or show with wonder woman, not my style. I like some of the history stuff they show on occasion. They have had a few movies that I have enjoyed too.

wait scifi shows history? xp

I can also ask the same for the history channel at this point as well. I would laugh at that but its actually quite sad

I have a degree in history so that should tell you everything you need to know. Rarely can I tolerate a show on the history channel.

There are few who can tolerate a show on history channel anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl

History channel is pretty much all my grandpa watches. Pawn Stars and American Pickers.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

never intended on doing so.

This is crazy, no white carnations in towns for me. I have needed 14 more for the last hour. I think I will call it a night for now.

Night Frosty, sweet dreams.

hunting for stuff in towns sucks. it just plain sucks xp

have a pleasant sleep then emotion_hug
i might have the flowers you can has them if you want i have all kinds of junk i never use

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

This is crazy, no white carnations in towns for me. I have needed 14 more for the last hour. I think I will call it a night for now.

Yeah it can be irksome at times. It seems like after ten minutes all the bugs disappear for me for some reason. Then the one item I need starts to vanish and it is not usually the rare stuff.

Thanks I did have a nice sleep. I have not been sleeping well for weeks since I have been sick but now that I am feeling better I am getting some good sleep.
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

i might have the flowers you can has them if you want i have all kinds of junk i never use

actually. how much old crumpled newspaper and blue carnations do you have? so far as anything in towns goes, i'm just aiming for the more rarer stuff.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
MissDotHacker
sailorstar165
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

face off is a good show, but one episode that I managed to catch, one of the people making the costumes did not have a single clue on how to create a character. she had a biased mindset formed from some implication of female oppression from her created universe. and what became of all of this was the most generic looking heroine ive ever seen. it screamed "goddess within" and her origin story lacked any form of direction or purpose

by comparison a well designed heroine is wonder woman

I never saw a movie or show with wonder woman, not my style. I like some of the history stuff they show on occasion. They have had a few movies that I have enjoyed too.

wait scifi shows history? xp

I can also ask the same for the history channel at this point as well. I would laugh at that but its actually quite sad

I have a degree in history so that should tell you everything you need to know. Rarely can I tolerate a show on the history channel.

There are few who can tolerate a show on history channel anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl

History channel is pretty much all my grandpa watches. Pawn Stars and American Pickers.

I'll admit I watch Pawn Stars occasionally if nothing's on. It's amazing to see all the crap "historical artifacts" people try to sell. Plus, the one guy who works there isn't the brightest.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sailorstar165

I'll admit I watch Pawn Stars occasionally if nothing's on. It's amazing to see all the crap "historical artifacts" people try to sell. Plus, the one guy who works there isn't the brightest.

I do not mind it on occasion and I would have gone in the store if it had not had a huge line when I was by it. He just watches the show hour after hour even if he has seen it already. He pretty much has all the episodes memorized.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

actually. how much old crumpled newspaper and blue carnations do you have? so far as anything in towns goes, i'm just aiming for the more rarer stuff.

I listed all my extra stuff before I left earlier and it sold. I just kept the bugs since I have been using them in formulas lately.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I listed all my extra stuff before I left earlier and it sold. I just kept the bugs since I have been using them in formulas lately.

I'm semi taking a break actually. I'm close to making another cache, but I can wait for a little bit.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I'm semi taking a break actually. I'm close to making another cache, but I can wait for a little bit.

Part of me wants to take a break, part of me does not. I keep trying but it does not seem to be working well. sweatdrop
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Part of me wants to take a break, part of me does not. I keep trying but it does not seem to be working well. sweatdrop

I had a muffin earlier today to distract me from collecting stuff

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol

I went and hung out with a friend today. Really wore me out. I am ready for bed but Once Upon A Time is on tonight. I must stay awake to watch it.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol

I went and hung out with a friend today. Really wore me out. I am ready for bed but Once Upon A Time is on tonight. I must stay awake to watch it.

I'm watching tosh.o. his web redemption guest is some fat guy with 4 neckbeards and he talks like a fast cracking Swedish guy impersonating a robot, an "avid" swordsman with a pug gracing his xxxxxl shirt.

I despise this man, he is the epitome of a by the book nerd, the kind were you could swear you can smell something fowl when you see him on the other side of a glass wall.

EDIT: oh and fyi, a katana is not a shank you plebeian!

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol

I'm watching tosh.o. his web redemption guest is some fat guy with 4 neckbeards and he talks like a fast cracking Swedish guy impersonating a robot, an "avid" swordsman with a pug gracing his xxxxxl shirt.

I despise this man, he is the epitome of a by the book nerd, the kind were you could swear you can smell something fowl when you see him on the other side of a glass wall.

Then why are you watching it?
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol

Then why are you watching it?

because tosh.o is funny biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas