Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

face off is a good show, but one episode that I managed to catch, one of the people making the costumes did not have a single clue on how to create a character. she had a biased mindset formed from some implication of female oppression from her created universe. and what became of all of this was the most generic looking heroine ive ever seen. it screamed "goddess within" and her origin story lacked any form of direction or purpose

by comparison a well designed heroine is wonder woman

I never saw a movie or show with wonder woman, not my style. I like some of the history stuff they show on occasion. They have had a few movies that I have enjoyed too.

wait scifi shows history? xp

I can also ask the same for the history channel at this point as well. I would laugh at that but its actually quite sad

I have a degree in history so that should tell you everything you need to know. Rarely can I tolerate a show on the history channel.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

face off is a good show, but one episode that I managed to catch, one of the people making the costumes did not have a single clue on how to create a character. she had a biased mindset formed from some implication of female oppression from her created universe. and what became of all of this was the most generic looking heroine ive ever seen. it screamed "goddess within" and her origin story lacked any form of direction or purpose

I never saw a movie or show with wonder woman, not my style. I like some of the history stuff they show on occasion. They have had a few movies that I have enjoyed too.

I can also ask the same for the history channel at this point as well. I would laugh at that but its actually quite sad

I have a degree in history so that should tell you everything you need to know. Rarely can I tolerate a show on the history channel.

history two channel is roughly just as bad. at least they show modern marvels

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

Some things are alright on the history channel, not too many. I find myself saying no that is not right often. However I do think it is a better choice for people who know nothing about history then blockbuster movies like 300.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Some things are alright on the history channel, not too many. I find myself saying no that is not right often. However I do think it is a better choice for people who know nothing about history then blockbuster movies like 300.

oh they had something about American history on a show, and it was presented like the show "the worlds dumbest" on court tv.. the zany commentary from funny people works when you comment on this guy driving stupid is genius, but it does not give the same quality when your impersonating Benedict Arnold

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

oh they had something about American history on a show, and it was presented like the show "the worlds dumbest" on court tv.. the zany commentary from funny people works when you comment on this guy driving stupid is genius, but it does not give the same quality when your impersonating Benedict Arnold

rofl
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

rofl

can't even remember the name of the show either, I think I should leave it that way.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

rofl

can't even remember the name of the show either, I think I should leave it that way.

Not sure why you would want to recall that.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

rofl

Not sure why you would want to recall that.

never intended on doing so.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

This is crazy, no white carnations in towns for me. I have needed 14 more for the last hour. I think I will call it a night for now.

Night Frosty, sweet dreams.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

This is crazy, no white carnations in towns for me. I have needed 14 more for the last hour. I think I will call it a night for now.

Night Frosty, sweet dreams.

hunting for stuff in towns sucks. it just plain sucks xp

have a pleasant sleep then emotion_hug

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

There are few who can tolerate a show on history channel anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
luvvy fluffy
techpriest35
dont plan to read twilight im a harry potter fan and im reading the wheel of time ny robert jordan fav series ever
Holy monkies...that was one of those series that influenced me to start writing in the first place eek

When I was seven books for my age group were way too easy...I had legitimately read every book in my school library by second grade...they had to order new books (It was a little farm town school I doubt it was actually very big) So one day my old stepdad lent me his Wheel of Time series to read, and mom lent me the Drizzt saga from R.A.Salvatore...Robert Jordan and Salvatore are literally what spurred me into writing...and I am 20 now...so that series is near and dear to my heart....even if i got bored of it and never finished/kept up with it.
the wheel of time is amazing the series has finally come to an end the 15th book not counting the prequel i want to own them all in hardcover and get like the limited editions and all that jazz
i had similar experience with reading when i was little i didnt know how to read till about 2 years after every one else self taught (mom was to busy with ehr drugs and whoring her self) but once i learned to read(first book was the stage directions for the play james and the gaint peach) i started to read every thing and because of that in 2007 i took a readign comp test manadtory if you go to college or want to pass the high school exist exam i got thrid in the nation im now 23 but i turn 24 on the 28th of this month about 11 days from now i got so good at reading that in high school i did all the english work for my whole senior class and they payed me for what grade they wanted $50 for a c- plus $5/ page of writing i had to do

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
MissDotHacker
hi there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff