sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

If you want numbers for a looney bin I am sure it will!!! xd

So are you going to try it?

perhaps next year, I actually have stuff I need to do tomorrow.

Well how about you do it for me tomorrow. Just put it on then post. heart

if I can find it. I know its somewhere in one of my dressers or closets. xp

mrgreen

I must also test my phone to see if I can upload the photos I take on it ninja

and my movie starts in half an hour. whee

What movie?
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

mrgreen

What movie?

evangelion. its been years since Ive seen this series

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

mrgreen

What movie?

I forgot Saturday night toonami. I should support it by turning it on. I tried with the series but could not get into it. Was not what I was looking for at the time. I should try again.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

mrgreen

What movie?

I forgot Saturday night toonami. I should support it by turning it on. I tried with the series but could not get into it. Was not what I was looking for at the time. I should try again.

thats the same with me actually, I didn't hate it but I wasn't moved to love it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

thats the same with me actually, I didn't hate it but I wasn't moved to love it.

I have tried anime not gotten interested then gone back later and liked it. When I want to see anime usually a specific type that I am craving.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I have tried anime not gotten interested then gone back later and liked it. When I want to see anime usually a specific type that I am craving.

i'm trying to see what site is streaming gurran lagan. I caught a nice bunch of episodes on the scifi channel a while back when they had anime mondays

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

i'm trying to see what site is streaming gurran lagan. I caught a nice bunch of episodes on the scifi channel a while back when they had anime mondays

Did you check the scifi webpage?
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

they dont show anime anymore, just bad movies xd

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol

it saddens me, they used to show mystery science theater 3000, those bad movies were ok, specially with the commentary

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol

it saddens me, they used to show mystery science theater 3000, those bad movies were ok, specially with the commentary

I like some stuff on the scifi channel....
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol

I like some stuff on the scifi channel....

face off is a good show, but one episode that I managed to catch, one of the people making the costumes did not have a single clue on how to create a character. she had a biased mindset formed from some implication of female oppression from her created universe. and what became of all of this was the most generic looking heroine ive ever seen. it screamed "goddess within" and her origin story lacked any form of direction or purpose

by comparison a well designed heroine is wonder woman

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

face off is a good show, but one episode that I managed to catch, one of the people making the costumes did not have a single clue on how to create a character. she had a biased mindset formed from some implication of female oppression from her created universe. and what became of all of this was the most generic looking heroine ive ever seen. it screamed "goddess within" and her origin story lacked any form of direction or purpose

I never saw a movie or show with wonder woman, not my style. I like some of the history stuff they show on occasion. They have had a few movies that I have enjoyed too.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I never saw a movie or show with wonder woman, not my style. I like some of the history stuff they show on occasion. They have had a few movies that I have enjoyed too.

wait scifi shows history? xp

I can also ask the same for the history channel at this point as well. I would laugh at that but its actually quite sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff