hello thar. dramallama

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

how are you this fine evening?
I am wonderful. rofl
My cousin is over though and I really want to take a nap, but I'd feel pretty rude for doing so.

Annnd how are you?

i'm good. got my moms B-day gifts, got rocko's modern life on DvD aaaaand...the weather is nice. 3nodding
Wonderful. ;3 Today looks pretty great too, so I might take a walk, despite the terribly behaved suburban children in this area.
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

how are you this fine evening?
I am wonderful. rofl
My cousin is over though and I really want to take a nap, but I'd feel pretty rude for doing so.

Annnd how are you?

i'm good. got my moms B-day gifts, got rocko's modern life on DvD aaaaand...the weather is nice. 3nodding
Wonderful. ;3 Today looks pretty great too, so I might take a walk, despite the terribly behaved suburban children in this area.

its too cloudy over here for a walk, but it is very pleasant out. and I would suggest trying to set a rout to avoid them

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

its too cloudy over here for a walk, but it is very pleasant out. and I would suggest trying to set a rout to avoid them
Haha~ I guess I should start walking before they get out of school too...
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Haha~ I guess I should start walking before they get out of school too...

that would be good.
awesome, 79 more old crumpled newspaper's before I finish my mini quest, then its off to those leaves and pink flamingo feathers.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Ok this daylight savings time thing? I keep sleeping in too late because of it. Like...I had it down juuust right to when I needed to be up..and now this extra hour forward makes it look like I'm sleeping in all day. emotion_donotwant
I woke up too early because of it too, so I just went back to sleep. xp
umm...i'm in towns collecting for my quest, and after I got one item a red pulsing circle appeared where it was....anybody have any idea what this is?

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
umm...i'm in towns collecting for my quest, and after I got one item a red pulsing circle appeared where it was....anybody have any idea what this is?

I had this happen a couple times. I never figured out what it was either. Gaia has said that towns is full of bugs, glitches, and scriptors. Could be from that.

Sometimes when I am clicking to get trash I hit the report button by accident and that makes red.

Rainbow Sweetheart

TasmanianTiger
ninja

I love your username!
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I had this happen a couple times. I never figured out what it was either. Gaia has said that towns is full of bugs, glitches, and scriptors. Could be from that.

Sometimes when I am clicking to get trash I hit the report button by accident and that makes red.

oh well, as long as it doesn't get rid of what I have collected.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

oh well, as long as it doesn't get rid of what I have collected.

I do not think it does. Usually during dawn or dusk it is fairly easy to get 100 old papers. Try passing the more common trash and just going for the rare stuff you need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff