Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
MissDotHacker
sailorstar165
MissDotHacker
What rotten luck 50 Enki caches and no philosopher's caches and only one golden gift box.

Aw, that stinks.

Sometimes, Gaia's random number system can be a little off with items. xp

Just the way my luck works. I also opened a RIG bundle on time and got the same item every time. It was not even an item I wanted.

I know someone with the luck of the Gods when it comes to RIG items. He opened one and got that Persephone item, first try. He always either gets the biggy. He actually started a thread where he offered to open them for people. xd

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
sailorstar165
Centaurian Woman
sailorstar165
hilo, love your avatar

Thanks. smile Love yours too!
: smile

Animal Lover

Hey guys. How is everybody doing?
puppylove713

i'm sleepy. emotion_zzz

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

i'm sleepy. emotion_zzz
I'm not, but my stomach is bothering me, but I think that is a side effect of the medication I'm taking...
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

i'm sleepy. emotion_zzz
I'm not, but my stomach is bothering me, but I think that is a side effect of the medication I'm taking...

i'm listening to music from the 80's to keep myself awake

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

i'm sleepy. emotion_zzz

Lol, I'm listening to music from the 90's. I'm a 90's baby and still love the 90's music...
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

i'm sleepy. emotion_zzz

Lol, I'm listening to music from the 90's. I'm a 90's baby and still love the 90's music...

i'm 90's generation as well, but you can't beat some of the stuff that came out a decade earlier

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

i'm sleepy. emotion_zzz

i'm 90's generation as well, but you can't beat some of the stuff that came out a decade earlier
I know. I like the 80's too. Lol, I just got done listening to U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer... It just happened to play on the station I have playing...
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

I know. I like the 80's too. Lol, I just got done listening to U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer... It just happened to play on the station I have playing...

good song. xd

well the music isnt helping. so I guess i'm off to bed. xp

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

good song. xd

well the music isnt helping. so I guess i'm off to bed. xp
I know. My sister who was born in late 90's wants to listen to I'm too Sexy or whatever the title of the song is. You know the one that says I'm too sexy for my shirt.... She loves that song for whatever reason....

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sailorstar165

I know someone with the luck of the Gods when it comes to RIG items. He opened one and got that Persephone item, first try. He always either gets the biggy. He actually started a thread where he offered to open them for people. xd
Oi...someone gave me an Azreal's Trickbox way back when I came from my first major hiatus...and like...

I have been terrified to open it. So I just let it sit here, collecting dust.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sailorstar165
MissDotHacker
sailorstar165
MissDotHacker
What rotten luck 50 Enki caches and no philosopher's caches and only one golden gift box.

Aw, that stinks.

Sometimes, Gaia's random number system can be a little off with items. xp

Just the way my luck works. I also opened a RIG bundle on time and got the same item every time. It was not even an item I wanted.

Sounds like the person in the alchmy forum that has pulled wing formulas in less then a month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff