Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

one thing I hope that gaia does away with is the reject olympics, or at the very least don't be so damn sloppy with the flash interface

I loved the first reject Olympics they seemed lacking after that. I hated the Prom event and I still see people asking for it. People just like different things.

the idea is nice actually, but just fix the interface and how the flow of gameplay works out.

I would prefer Gaia to just focus on the big holidays, I would rather have fewer well planned out events then more events that could have used more planning.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

one thing I hope that gaia does away with is the reject olympics, or at the very least don't be so damn sloppy with the flash interface

I loved the first reject Olympics they seemed lacking after that. I hated the Prom event and I still see people asking for it. People just like different things.

the idea is nice actually, but just fix the interface and how the flow of gameplay works out.

I would prefer Gaia to just focus on the big holidays, I would rather have fewer well planned out events then more events that could have used more planning.

that would mean more than they could imagine.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

People seem to constantly ask for more events in Site Feedback so I think they try to please them.

My friend got a new job and he is super excited. I was for him too since he has been looking for awhile. However it is not a company that has a good reputation (not going to share the name) and I know other people who have lost money working for them, sort of like a pyramid thing. I do not want to hurt his feelings and he is talking about the product to me and how I should try it. I do not trust the stuff nor do I want it. I am not sure what to tell him. sweatdrop
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

People seem to constantly ask for more events in Site Feedback so I think they try to please them.

My friend got a new job and he is super excited. I was for him too since he has been looking for awhile. However it is not a company that has a good reputation (not going to share the name) and I know other people who have lost money working for them, sort of like a pyramid thing. I do not want to hurt his feelings and he is talking about the product to me and how I should try it. I do not trust the stuff nor do I want it. I am not sure what to tell him. sweatdrop

well does he understand that people would be entitled to think what they will about a product? I would assume if the company has a pyramid thing going on he should know what he's getting himself into.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

well does he understand that people would be entitled to think what they will about a product? I would assume if the company has a pyramid thing going on he should know what he's getting himself into.

He is a very nice guy but not the sharpest pencil in the box. He said his church friend told him about it so he can trust it 100%. I asked him if he understood a pyramid type of job and he said no what is it. He is so happy, I do not want to rain on him but I feel wrong not giving him a heads up for what he is getting himself into.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

He is a very nice guy but not the sharpest pencil in the box. He said his church friend told him about it so he can trust it 100%. I asked him if he understood a pyramid type of job and he said no what is it. He is so happy, I do not want to rain on him but I feel wrong not giving him a heads up for what he is getting himself into.

both sound like awkward, negative outcomes, but telling him what he is getting into would be the better option. xp

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

both sound like awkward, negative outcomes, but telling him what he is getting into would be the better option. xp

How do you tell someone that though? I am trying to figure out how but he is just so happy and putting it all over social media that he has a job.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

How do you tell someone that though? I am trying to figure out how but he is just so happy and putting it all over social media that he has a job.

when he's that happy that is a good question.

if he hasnt actually started yet, give him a few days? see what his first impressions are.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

if he hasnt actually started yet, give him a few days? see what his first impressions are.

He said something about starting today, I am not too sure what he meant. I think he just got some paperwork and basic training.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

He said something about starting today, I am not too sure what he meant. I think he just got some paperwork and basic training.

well, after thats done ask him what he thinks about it to perhaps lead to your opinion on his job.

and I must bid you adieu, I need to go to sleep. my head is practically hitting the desk.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

well, after thats done ask him what he thinks about it to perhaps lead to your opinion on his job.

and I must bid you adieu, I need to go to sleep. my head is practically hitting the desk.

Good idea, I will give it a try.

Good night Frosty, thanks for chatting.

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
*pops into the thread*
:3

Rainbow Sweetheart

What rotten luck 50 Enki caches and no philosopher's caches and only one golden gift box.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Been a while since I've been in here.

How is everyone doing? biggrin

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
MissDotHacker
What rotten luck 50 Enki caches and no philosopher's caches and only one golden gift box.

Aw, that stinks.

Sometimes, Gaia's random number system can be a little off with items. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas