Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Aww that is so nice of you.
Hes really excited about it. It's kinda adorable.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
luvvy fluffy
Oh Frosty! Do you remember when I used to be here all the time? It was a long time ago...

indeed it was quite some time ago.
I feel old....

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

thats because each department only has a slight obligation to stay on the company course while they mainly focus on their own things. no real communication

Sorry but I do not believe that. sweatdrop Gaia is a company and companies need money. Easier to move on to something that makes money then keep pouring money into a concept that did not make them what they thought it would.

Rainbow Sweetheart

luvvy fluffy
MissDotHacker

Aww that is so nice of you.
Hes really excited about it. It's kinda adorable.

Aww that is so cute.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

thats because each department only has a slight obligation to stay on the company course while they mainly focus on their own things. no real communication

Sorry but I do not believe that. sweatdrop Gaia is a company and companies need money. Easier to move on to something that makes money then keep pouring money into a concept that did not make them what they thought it would.

my observation is only to a certain extent, based off of that feeling of "this or that should have been this way or that way by now" kind of mentality based off of promises that turned out only partially fulfilled.

but to better rephrase that, I think its a popular fad for companies to start a new "candy bar" before finishing the old one. xp sweatdrop

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

my observation is only to a certain extent, based off of that feeling of "this or that should have been this way or that way by now" kind of mentality based off of promises that turned out only partially fulfilled.

but to better rephrase that, I think its a popular fad for companies to start a new "candy bar" before finishing the old one. xp sweatdrop

New and shiny sells. Why do you think Gaia pumps out so many pretty items into the cash shop each month?
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

New and shiny sells. Why do you think Gaia pumps out so many pretty items into the cash shop each month?

yeah I know, but I guess i'm just stubborn, I just can't shake the mentality to just see the negative implications that can come from that kind of a practice, no matter how small.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty
luvvy fluffy
Oh Frosty! Do you remember when I used to be here all the time? It was a long time ago...

indeed it was quite some time ago.
I feel old....

*late reply*
ive been here for quite some time and I don't feel old. xp

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

yeah I know, but I guess i'm just stubborn, I just can't shake the mentality to just see the negative implications that can come from that kind of a practice, no matter how small.

When Gaia got a CEO that is when it really seemed to change. A company now in my opinion. Come with good and bad things.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

When Gaia got a CEO that is when it really seemed to change. A company now in my opinion. Come with good and bad things.

the worst I see is if a company changes and should act as a company...but they don't, like a parent who tries to be their kids friend and parent at the same time. or like the whole debacle with EA and the complete launch failure of their newest sim city installment.

I saw a screen cap of someone from maxis(or EA) essentially stating they will do whatever they can to maintain the trust of people who bought the game, or do whatever they can to seal the deal on people on the fence about the game. everyone suggested to do away with the "online always" feature but they said they were doubtful of doing that anytime soon.

when a company's development of a game asks its fans/customers to fix the problem thats straight unprofessional

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
luvvy fluffy
The Furry Fuzzball
luvvy fluffy
Omgoshness! Someone Else Named Like Me
biggrin
Yup! Howdy.
Oh My, Seems I Did Art For You Once Upon A Time!
biggrin
I Did A Winkie/Blinkie, (animated avatar)and its one of my faveorites!
[its Covered Up But Still On Your Profile!]
:3
*swishes Tail*

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

the worst I see is if a company changes and should act as a company...but they don't, like a parent who tries to be their kids friend and parent at the same time. or like the whole debacle with EA and the complete launch failure of their newest sim city installment.

I saw a screen cap of someone from maxis(or EA) essentially stating they will do whatever they can to maintain the trust of people who bought the game, or do whatever they can to seal the deal on people on the fence about the game. everyone suggested to do away with the "online always" feature but they said they were doubtful of doing that anytime soon.

when a company's development of a game asks its fans/customers to fix the problem thats straight unprofessional

Of course that is unprofessional and not a wise thing to do. I know Gaia has been asked to do things like stop making some much girly stuff but apparently the girl stuff with frills sells. I do not see Gaia's books so I cannot say how well certain items, features, and stuff like that does.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Of course that is unprofessional and not a wise thing to do. I know Gaia has been asked to do things like stop making some much girly stuff but apparently the girl stuff with frills sells. I do not see Gaia's books so I cannot say how well certain items, features, and stuff like that does.

one thing I hope that gaia does away with is the reject olympics, or at the very least don't be so damn sloppy with the flash interface

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

one thing I hope that gaia does away with is the reject olympics, or at the very least don't be so damn sloppy with the flash interface

I loved the first reject Olympics they seemed lacking after that. I hated the Prom event and I still see people asking for it. People just like different things.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I loved the first reject Olympics they seemed lacking after that. I hated the Prom event and I still see people asking for it. People just like different things.

the idea is nice actually, but just fix the interface and how the flow of gameplay works out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff