Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

well I can still hang onto the component for now, in case the price decides to be more favorable to the seller later.

Changes are coming to alchemy. People are all wondering about it since the devs have been quiet on it. Just said something about it being a separate system.

yeah i'm eager to see what is in store for alchemy. ninja

I am worried Gaia will just shove it in the face of people who have spent the time and effort into leveling Alchemy.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

well I can still hang onto the component for now, in case the price decides to be more favorable to the seller later.

Changes are coming to alchemy. People are all wondering about it since the devs have been quiet on it. Just said something about it being a separate system.

yeah i'm eager to see what is in store for alchemy. ninja

I am worried Gaia will just shove it in the face of people who have spent the time and effort into leveling Alchemy.

maybe, but a thought occured.

remember when they tried banning the smoking items? that completely backfired on them. perhaps something similar will happen if they do intend on screwing over people like that

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

remember when they tried banning the smoking items? that completely backfired on them. perhaps something similar will happen if they do intend on screwing over people like that

Yeah I remember that however Gaia has pretty much screwed the zOMG people over and them complaining does not seem to be making headway.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Yeah I remember that however Gaia has pretty much screwed the zOMG people over and them complaining does not seem to be making headway.

that makes me sad. sad

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

that makes me sad. sad

It makes a lot of people sad. I never got into zOMG but I can understand liking a game and then having it abandoned. Did it ever get taken out of beta even?
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

that makes me sad. sad

It makes a lot of people sad. I never got into zOMG but I can understand liking a game and then having it abandoned. Did it ever get taken out of beta even?

nope, still in beta

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The Furry Fuzzball
luvvy fluffy
Omgoshness! Someone Else Named Like Me
biggrin
Yup! Howdy.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

nope, still in beta

I remember people begging for a pvp system then everyone being so excited for zOMG when it finally came out. I was excited too and super happy since I was a tester but I just remember it being so laggy I could not move so I gave up.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

nope, still in beta

I remember people begging for a pvp system then everyone being so excited for zOMG when it finally came out. I was excited too and super happy since I was a tester but I just remember it being so laggy I could not move so I gave up.

this is not an MMO for PvP., especially when you can spam like all of your rings at once.

and they really push hard for team work for a few areas. I remembering being able to clear out shallow seas by myself, now I can't even get past the first freaking enemy down there.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

It is nice hearing someone talk highly of their siblings. I understand siblings fight but it just seems like so many people take them for granted.
I love my little brother a lot. Hes still annoying, but hes my brother. I'm trying to show him how to draw ponies...since theyre slightly easy.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

nope, still in beta

this is not an MMO for PvP., especially when you can spam like all of your rings at once.

and they really push hard for team work for a few areas. I remembering being able to clear out shallow seas by myself, now I can't even get past the first freaking enemy down there.

That was another reason I never got into zOMG I wanted pvp as well. Never going to get it, I do not see Gaia ever taking it out of maintenance mode.

Rainbow Sweetheart

luvvy fluffy
MissDotHacker

It is nice hearing someone talk highly of their siblings. I understand siblings fight but it just seems like so many people take them for granted.
I love my little brother a lot. Hes still annoying, but hes my brother. I'm trying to show him how to draw ponies...since theyre slightly easy.

Aww that is so nice of you.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Oh Frosty! Do you remember when I used to be here all the time? It was a long time ago...
luvvy fluffy
Oh Frosty! Do you remember when I used to be here all the time? It was a long time ago...

indeed it was quite some time ago.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

nope, still in beta

That was another reason I never got into zOMG I wanted pvp as well. Never going to get it, I do not see Gaia ever taking it out of maintenance mode.

thats because each department only has a slight obligation to stay on the company course while they mainly focus on their own things. no real communication

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff