Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Centaurian Woman
*smiles*
yeah, pay them no mind.
Anyhow. Most of the arts I get are faces or waist-ups. I kind of hide out in the art freebies sometimes, and just ask if someone will.

A lot of people won't.

But I have contented myself with faces. Like someone drew me this

and I love it to death.

I haven't paid for any, I just tip...because if anyone wants to do my avatar it usually is WAY more than the others.

Sometimes I'll put on a skin so I can be kinda human for a little bit, or Mermaid. I like being a mermaid. But I always have this base on. Silly floaty tail glitch...I should bring it back up since they finally got rid of the goo...

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
luvvy fluffy
Centaurian Woman
*smiles*
yeah, pay them no mind.
Anyhow. Most of the arts I get are faces or waist-ups. I kind of hide out in the art freebies sometimes, and just ask if someone will.

A lot of people won't.

But I have contented myself with faces. Like someone drew me this

and I love it to death.

I haven't paid for any, I just tip...because if anyone wants to do my avatar it usually is WAY more than the others.

Sometimes I'll put on a skin so I can be kinda human for a little bit, or Mermaid. I like being a mermaid. But I always have this base on. Silly floaty tail glitch...I should bring it back up since they finally got rid of the goo...
oki, ill look for freebies!
biggrin

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
*waves* Hey frosty. How ya doing today?
luvvy fluffy

good, but a little annoyed.

in minecraft I am looking for carrots, two options to attain them is to find a farming village, or kill a zombie where it has carrots as a rare drop.

well the only village I have been able to find thus far is my own, and its not a farming village, but I did find a zombie spawner in a chasm. so thats the next best thing. emotion_yatta

outside of this i'm just enjoying the warmer weather outside

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
luvvy fluffy

in minecraft I am looking for carrots, two options to attain them is to find a farming village, or kill a zombie where it has carrots as a rare drop.

well the only village I have been able to find thus far is my own, and its not a farming village, but I did find a zombie spawner in a chasm. so thats the next best thing. emotion_yatta

Eww. I hate trying to actually hunt for stuff in Minecraft.

I tend to just turn on TMI and build stuff. sweatdrop

I wish it was warmer weather up here...we're so buried in snow my little brother had a snow day Tuesday. And they're calling for a few more inches. stressed
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty
luvvy fluffy

Eww. I hate trying to actually hunt for stuff in Minecraft.

I tend to just turn on TMI and build stuff. sweatdrop

I wish it was warmer weather up here...we're so buried in snow my little brother had a snow day Tuesday. And they're calling for a few more inches. stressed

my shift was borderline almost cancled yesterday because of snow. it honestly wasnt a lot, only two inches by 3 PM, but everything was slushy and frozen on the road at 6:45 in the morning, and I had to go down a major road to get to work. xp

and for minecraft, I love searching for stuff, I only wish I can use some of the mods from tekkit just to help with navigation, like just set and name waypoints, and to put the map in the upper right hand corner

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

my shift was borderline almost cancled yesterday because of snow. it honestly wasnt a lot, only two inches by 3 PM, but everything was slushy and frozen on the road at 6:45 in the morning, and I had to go down a major road to get to work. xp

and for minecraft, I love searching for stuff, I only wish I can use some of the mods from tekkit just to help with navigation, like just set and name waypoints, and to put the map in the upper right hand corner
I need to get that one so I can find my way...its why I don't explore much...because I lose home!

I have this one mod that spawns ENORMOUS trees. I love it. Except...Minecraft doesn't take enough of my computer's thought process, so if I blow up a TNT tree Minecraft crashes after a few seconds. My computer has more than enough oomf to do it, but I can't get it to use more than like 30% or something.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Oh...I was just given some money from one I do not know. So I would be willing to assume that I should thank you here. Thanks~ 3nodding
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

I need to get that one so I can find my way...its why I don't explore much...because I lose home!

I have this one mod that spawns ENORMOUS trees. I love it. Except...Minecraft doesn't take enough of my computer's thought process, so if I blow up a TNT tree Minecraft crashes after a few seconds. My computer has more than enough oomf to do it, but I can't get it to use more than like 30% or something.

I can only run minecraft on 32 bit OS settings, can't have the render distance past normal at max. and to help travel faster to my mine in my world I have a powered rail system in place, the ride is laggy as hell and it continues to be laggy after the ride so I have to restart the program, but its faster than walking. 3nodding

and tekkit actually has a separate launcher than minecraft. however, using coordinates as a god in tekkit, you can explore the same seed generated world, take down interesting coordinates, and use the basic mod controls to find them in vanilla minecraft. 3nodding

also, I really REALLY want to get my hands on a beacon, to help protect my village. as of right now I can build a group of iron golems and a small army of snow golems, but it has never been said that the beacons effects did not affect the NPC villagers.

but until then, I just put dirt blocks in fron of the doors of the houses they run into at night, i'll be damned if a zombie siege takes away the only friendlies that aren't animals

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

I can only run minecraft on 32 bit OS settings, can't have the render distance past normal at max. and to help travel faster to my mine in my world I have a powered rail system in place, the ride is laggy as hell and it continues to be laggy after the ride so I have to restart the program, but its faster than walking. 3nodding

and tekkit actually has a separate launcher than minecraft. however, using coordinates as a god in tekkit, you can explore the same seed generated world, take down interesting coordinates, and use the basic mod controls to find them in vanilla minecraft. 3nodding

also, I really REALLY want to get my hands on a beacon, to help protect my village. as of right now I can build a group of iron golems and a small army of snow golems, but it has never been said that the beacons effects did not affect the NPC villagers.

but until then, I just put dirt blocks in fron of the doors of the houses they run into at night, i'll be damned if a zombie siege takes away the only friendlies that aren't animals
There at least used to be a nice mod that had a map and you could put down points and explore. Might have been the same thing I just never caught my friend launch it. sweatdrop

I think I have never found an NPC village since NPCs were introduced...once I found an abandoned one and was turning it into a castle...but then update and it broke...and I lost the world.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

There at least used to be a nice mod that had a map and you could put down points and explore. Might have been the same thing I just never caught my friend launch it. sweatdrop

I think I have never found an NPC village since NPCs were introduced...once I found an abandoned one and was turning it into a castle...but then update and it broke...and I lost the world.

its great finding NPC's, since they introduced trade, you may get emeralds from them with paper, wheat, or other renewable resources, with a couple that require non renewable resources. but they level up with each trade, where it either becomes more fair, or gives you a special item, like one can enchant your armor to deflect projectiles more easily.

expanding the village is hard though, to get more people, they require a "legitimate doorway" to increase the next villager by 0.374th of 1. in a nutshell, an enclosed space must be less by comparison to the space outside of it. but the villagers may not even need a roof, or they can even use a single block of free space with one block high walls.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
woops. Work is gonna be upset if I dont go soon. See y'all later.
alright, see you later then. i'm gonna make a mob spawn trap, with some new design adjustments ninja

Rainbow Sweetheart

luvvy fluffy
MissDotHacker

You are lucky you have a sibling though. I wish I had one.

I am not going to think craft items are junk. Now if I saw something like am empty food wrapper I would call that junk and toss it. If you were using it in art I would have no way of knowing. Stuff like pens, markers, pencils etc would be not make it into the junk category.

I love to organize things. I just find it fun. I know I am odd. I like to clean as well.
I technically have 3...I grew up with 2 little brothers, one of which moved away to live with his dad. We're convinced it's cuz his dad has less rules.

Then I have the brother that lives with me and yeah he's annoying, but he's also adorable and I love him a lot. He's behind a few years, but he tries so hard.

Then my dad had a son I got to meet when I visited with my dad (for the first time in 14 years) a few years ago...but I didn't get to know him too well.

Kid had a great taste in video games though. Was impressed with my ability to play Fable, and I was quite impressed in how quickly he was able to go through it too. We went and caught all kinds of fireflies and swam a lot. It was great. I missed the brother that lives with me so much though. Wish I could keep them both around.

It is nice hearing someone talk highly of their siblings. I understand siblings fight but it just seems like so many people take them for granted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff