Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

luvvy fluffy
Hey if you come clean up my room (throw away anything broken or junk please...I obviously don't need it but a lot of things spark so much memory I can't do it) and hook up my scanner...I'll give you all the free arts you want for awhile.

You think people would buy just linearted stuff and doodled chibis? It doesn't seem like something a lot of people would be interested in....but then again high art prices scare me out of buying much for myself.

Then again I'm also a stickler with my money...

I am a neat freak. emo I doubt you would recognize your room by the time I was done. Though what I think is junk you might not....

I have bought doodle chibis before. Here is just one, yes it has ink but others do not. I am just getting too sleepy to look. I want to say I paid around 10k several years ago. It was before booty grab that is for sure.

User Image

Art prices can be really high. I try to keep it around 250k unless I really want it. Like I just spent 500k because I loved the artists style.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

I am a neat freak. emo I doubt you would recognize your room by the time I was done. Though what I think is junk you might not....

I have bought doodle chibis before. Here is just one, yes it has ink but others do not. I am just getting too sleepy to look. I want to say I paid around 10k several years ago. It was before booty grab that is for sure.

User Image

Art prices can be really high. I try to keep it around 250k unless I really want it. Like I just spent 500k because I loved the artists style.
I'm pretty organizational freakish but I have a little brother that comes in and ruins it, so I lose stuff and just get so frustrated no matter how much/often I pick stuff up it's trashed within a day or so...so I just stopped. Things don't change if it's dirty.

Eh. If someone else thought it was junk...it probably is. rofl I mean I'd make certain things that definitely weren't junk I'd lay down if someone were helping me, like my dollhair and other art stuff.

Rainbow Sweetheart

luvvy fluffy
I'm pretty organizational freakish but I have a little brother that comes in and ruins it, so I lose stuff and just get so frustrated no matter how much/often I pick stuff up it's trashed within a day or so...so I just stopped. Things don't change if it's dirty.

Eh. If someone else thought it was junk...it probably is. rofl I mean I'd make certain things that definitely weren't junk I'd lay down if someone were helping me, like my dollhair and other art stuff.

You are lucky you have a sibling though. I wish I had one.

I am not going to think craft items are junk. Now if I saw something like am empty food wrapper I would call that junk and toss it. If you were using it in art I would have no way of knowing. Stuff like pens, markers, pencils etc would be not make it into the junk category.

I love to organize things. I just find it fun. I know I am odd. I like to clean as well.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

You are lucky you have a sibling though. I wish I had one.

I am not going to think craft items are junk. Now if I saw something like am empty food wrapper I would call that junk and toss it. If you were using it in art I would have no way of knowing. Stuff like pens, markers, pencils etc would be not make it into the junk category.

I love to organize things. I just find it fun. I know I am odd. I like to clean as well.
I technically have 3...I grew up with 2 little brothers, one of which moved away to live with his dad. We're convinced it's cuz his dad has less rules.

Then I have the brother that lives with me and yeah he's annoying, but he's also adorable and I love him a lot. He's behind a few years, but he tries so hard.

Then my dad had a son I got to meet when I visited with my dad (for the first time in 14 years) a few years ago...but I didn't get to know him too well.

Kid had a great taste in video games though. Was impressed with my ability to play Fable, and I was quite impressed in how quickly he was able to go through it too. We went and caught all kinds of fireflies and swam a lot. It was great. I missed the brother that lives with me so much though. Wish I could keep them both around.

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
luvvy fluffy
Hello fellow centaurian! how are you today, oh and awsome avatar!

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
luvvy fluffy
I got me this adorable avatar since I got back. Majority of the gaia universe doesn't like the horse part, but I find it adorable.

I doodled it too!

User Image
I just forgot her glasses. sweatdrop
Oh. WWow, i wish i was as good at art as you!
:3

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
*ffrowns and prances in a cmall circle*
Anybody home here?
:O

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Centaurian Woman
luvvy fluffy
Hello fellow centaurian! how are you today, oh and awsome avatar!

Oh my goodness there's another centaur here. *Faints* The things I come back to!

And thank you very much! Most people thats commented on it don't like the fact I'm a centaur. It's like "ey. Bugger off." I think it's a fabulous use of the base.

Centaurian Woman
luvvy fluffy
I got me this adorable avatar since I got back. Majority of the gaia universe doesn't like the horse part, but I find it adorable.

I doodled it too!

User Image
I just forgot her glasses. sweatdrop
Oh. WWow, i wish i was as good at art as you!
:3

And thank you again~ Lots of practice. I'm still kinda upset I forgot the glasses sweatdrop

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Centaurian Woman
*ffrowns and prances in a cmall circle*
Anybody home here?
Circles are boring. So is prancing.

I prefer a bit of light cantering myself. 3nodding

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Possibly a run through the glen. That would be nice too.

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
luvvy fluffy
really? people dont like us taurs?
*crys momentarily and gathers self*
nice to meet you! hey, i dont havee many active friends here, will you be my friend maybe?
biggrin
id love this
oh, will you do an art trade with me? just a sketch? ill do one too! ill do my best!
i want art. i dont have any and i noted that a lot of poeple get art of their avatars!
Uh, i meant that your avatar was neat. i like it! im new if you didnt know, and like i said, dont have many friends at all....

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Centaurian Woman
luvvy fluffy
really? people dont like us taurs?
*crys momentarily and gathers self*
nice to meet you! hey, i dont havee many active friends here, will you be my friend maybe?
biggrin
id love this
oh, will you do an art trade with me? just a sketch? ill do one too! ill do my best!
i want art. i dont have any and i noted that a lot of poeple get art of their avatars!
Uh, i meant that your avatar was neat. i like it! im new if you didnt know, and like i said, dont have many friends at all....
A lot of people don't like taurs cuz they are difficult bases and most people are big on "Matching"

Im like "IF I WANT A MINT BASED TAUR, I WILL HAVE A MINT BASED TAUR. IT'S MY TAUR. NOT YOURS." Usually I am largely white in my dressups.

I don't have many friends cuz I...tend to delete people if I haven't talked to them in awhile. Most on my list are people I know IRL or are mules. sweatdrop

But sure. I love taurs on the list.

I have to work today but Im sure I could whip up a thing here or there.

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
luvvy fluffy
well ill be careful running into taur haters. lol, and thankies! i have a Taur Friend!
XD
*prances up to you and hugs you*

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Centaurian Woman

Yeah if you find em, ignore them. I've been a centaur for so many years...I don't even remember when. It was after a hiatus though...so I don't know if they had taurs when I started. I could not figure out the site to save my life back then.

Only time I havent was when I had to do the achievements...I cried. Not really but I felt like it.

And erm...*pats* It's k little filly.

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
luvvy fluffy
Centaurian Woman

Yeah if you find em, ignore them. I've been a centaur for so many years...I don't even remember when. It was after a hiatus though...so I don't know if they had taurs when I started. I could not figure out the site to save my life back then.

Only time I havent was when I had to do the achievements...I cried. Not really but I felt like it.

And erm...*pats* It's k little filly.
*smiles*
yeah, pay them no mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out