Best gift giving thread that i saw 3nodding
On behalf of our thread, thank you nya~
cat_4laugh Welcome to GGoA~

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hey guys. Its been awhile, how you all been?
hi fluffy. welcome back. cat_biggrin

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I got me this adorable avatar since I got back. Majority of the gaia universe doesn't like the horse part, but I find it adorable.

I doodled it too!

User Image
I just forgot her glasses. sweatdrop
luvvy fluffy
I got me this adorable avatar since I got back. Majority of the gaia universe doesn't like the horse part, but I find it adorable.

I doodled it too!

User Image

its still a really nice doodle 3nodding

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

*nod* Thanks~

I've really been working on my chibis lately. I've made them like extra specially cute~ Also doing a special writing challenge for myself where I have to write something for my story every single day.

It's opened up a lot of new ideas...and its only the 8th. I did some freebies the other day...wanted to do more but lost all motivation.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

*nod* Thanks~

I've really been working on my chibis lately. I've made them like extra specially cute~ Also doing a special writing challenge for myself where I have to write something for my story every single day.

It's opened up a lot of new ideas...and its only the 8th. I did some freebies the other day...wanted to do more but lost all motivation.

starting on drawing anything is always hard for me. unless its sketching something in front of me

Rainbow Sweetheart

luvvy fluffy

I doodled it too!

User Image

Oh my goodness that is adorable beyond belief!

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

starting on drawing anything is always hard for me. unless its sketching something in front of me
My abilities come in waves.

Right now though my art anything is on hyperdrive because my grandpa was just given 3 months max....and it's kind of my unintentional coping mechanism to stress...do anything artsy as much and as fast as possible to keep from falling apart.

As depressed as I am, I haven't cried as much as I thought I would. I'm going to go visit here in a few weeks, and move home when it's all over because I just can't watch it happen. I'm going to move in with my grandma and everything will work out. It's just really hard accepting and getting through it. It will be ok though...we will all get through it one step at a time and make it and keep making him proud. 3nodding

But I have a couple stubborn characters for this story. They keep falling asleep in my head and stuff, so I literally can't get them written....because they're sleeping! It's like "Oh convenient time for you to zonk out man. I neeeeeed you to do something in the story." and all the other characters are like "SHHHHH THEY'RE ASLEEP" and then it's a "Fine fine...I'll write tomorrow then." stressed

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
luvvy fluffy

I doodled it too!

User Image

4laugh

Why thank you~

Rainbow Sweetheart

luvvy fluffy
MissDotHacker
luvvy fluffy

I doodled it too!

User Image

4laugh

Why thank you~

If you ever open a store please let me know. I love to buy art. I just got a new one the other day. While I have been spending most of my gold on alchemy your art is so cute I would find a way to get some.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

If you ever open a store please let me know. I love to buy art. I just got a new one the other day. While I have been spending most of my gold on alchemy your art is so cute I would find a way to get some.
Only reason I don't have one now is...ok well there's two.

One: I am too lazy to clean up enough I can hook up my new scanner.

Two: It would involve me coloring...and usually I get really upset with coloring...I'd have to charge so much for coloring so I like...never had to do it. Lineart sometimes pushes it, but I am k with that. I just have so much trouble coloring. I'm trying to figure out interesting techniques so it isn't so hard.

I'm getting better at the whole "Lock Transparency" feature of photoshop, so it helps me keep everything in the lines. I only really have to be detailed once! cat_3nodding

It also might help if I figure out if my spare tablet will work...The one I have is kinda messed up...it will register I'm pressing but skip a bit before it colors so it looks hideous. So odd drawing like that anyway. So I just do a lot of mousework.

I made this with just a mouse and wing brushes...and swirlies for the background.

User Image

So the wingies are a little incorrectly placed...but it could be worse.

Rainbow Sweetheart

luvvy fluffy
MissDotHacker

Only reason I don't have one now is...ok well there's two.

One: I am too lazy to clean up enough I can hook up my new scanner.

Two: It would involve me coloring...and usually I get really upset with coloring...I'd have to charge so much for coloring so I like...never had to do it. Lineart sometimes pushes it, but I am k with that. I just have so much trouble coloring. I'm trying to figure out interesting techniques so it isn't so hard.

I'm getting better at the whole "Lock Transparency" feature of photoshop, so it helps me keep everything in the lines. I only really have to heart be detailed once! cat_3nodding

It also might help if I figure out if my spare tablet will work...The one I have is kinda messed up...it will register I'm pressing but skip a bit before it colors so it looks hideous. So odd drawing like that anyway. So I just do a lot of mousework.

I made this with just a mouse and wing brushes...and swirlies for the background.

User Image

I have bought art that is not colored before and like it a lot. I have bought colored art and would have liked it better not colored. sweatdrop

So if I come clean up and hook up your scanner that means doodles right? heart

I know nothing about photoshop, I am too poor to have it. Nor am I lucky enough to have a tablet.

That is pretty, really nice job.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

I have bought art that is not colored before and like it a lot. I have bought colored art and would have liked it better not colored. sweatdrop

So if I come clean up and hook up your scanner that means doodles right? heart

I know nothing about photoshop, I am too poor to have it. Nor am I lucky enough to have a tablet.

That is pretty, really nice job.
Hey if you come clean up my room (throw away anything broken or junk please...I obviously don't need it but a lot of things spark so much memory I can't do it) and hook up my scanner...I'll give you all the free arts you want for awhile.

You think people would buy just linearted stuff and doodled chibis? It doesn't seem like something a lot of people would be interested in....but then again high art prices scare me out of buying much for myself.

Then again I'm also a stickler with my money...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff