Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
That isn't a bad idea. Cats are a bit more of a challenge though...

Can't help you with the cats. I am allergic to them. My ex had a cat and she loved old shoe strings.
Oh, my cats like those too, strings in general.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Can't help you with the cats. I am allergic to them. My ex had a cat and she loved old shoe strings.

That is all I got for cats, maybe Google has some other ideas.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

That is all I got for cats, maybe Google has some other ideas.
I'm not too concerned about it for now they hae enough toys at the moment.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i try top do it at least once a day but some times i forget and miss it. its not a bad option for getting a bit of gold or gc the good news is that theres no chance of getting stupid items you will never use and cant sell
lols the capitcha " keep more money" lols
Some of those capitchas are kind of funny. I have gotten some funny ones before.
yeah i love when i get funny capitchas but some times they are just adds disguisged as captichas
I don't like those ones all that much...
i hate ads disguised as capichas and i hate video capitchas they make me have to exit browser cause i dont have sound on and i just want to post
Yeah, I always have my sound on because I'm usually listening to music, but those bother me because they disrupt the music...
they bother me cause if you dont have sound on you cant put the capitcha in at all and i dont have sound cause im watching tv

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
yeah i love when i get funny capitchas but some times they are just adds disguisged as captichas
i hate ads disguised as capichas and i hate video capitchas they make me have to exit browser cause i dont have sound on and i just want to post
Yeah, I always have my sound on because I'm usually listening to music, but those bother me because they disrupt the music...
they bother me cause if you dont have sound on you cant put the capitcha in at all and i dont have sound cause im watching tv
That makes sense. I always keep mine on even if I'm not listening to anything, but usually I am, so I didn't know that it did that if you don't have your sound on.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
That makes sense. I always keep mine on even if I'm not listening to anything, but usually I am, so I didn't know that it did that if you don't have your sound on.
yeah its quite annoying i seem to get them all the time

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
Well, that sucks. I don't usually get those, in fact I think I may have gotten like two or three of those period...

Manly Man-Lover

Hey everyone.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
Well, that sucks. I don't usually get those, in fact I think I may have gotten like two or three of those period...
i get those every 5 capitchas sweatdrop

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
I must be lucky...

Unicorn

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
I must be lucky...
or im just unlucky ima move this conversation to the cupiding section

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
I must be lucky...
or im just unlucky ima move this conversation to the cupiding section
Alright.

Manly Man-Lover

Unicorn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers