Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Seriously? He never matured?

How is that so shocking? He acts like a little kid still. Like Valentines day he expects a present from my Grandam. At Christmas he still has a stocking and expects stuff in it. Just things like that, I could go on. Do not get me wrong, I love him with all my heart and he would do anything for me but he is still a little kid in some ways.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Seriously? He never matured?

How is that so shocking? He acts like a little kid still. Like Valentines day he expects a present from my Grandam. At Christmas he still has a stocking and expects stuff in it. Just things like that, I could go on. Do not get me wrong, I love him with all my heart and he would do anything for me but he is still a little kid in some ways.
Ok, I see what you mean now. I still have a stocking, but I don't expect there to be anything in it. In fact, my whole family who lives in the house with me has one except my mom. I don't know why she doesn't...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Ok, I see what you mean now. I still have a stocking, but I don't expect there to be anything in it. In fact, my whole family who lives in the house with me has one except my mom. I don't know why she doesn't...

I hang up my stocking from when I was little but nothing goes into it. My dog gets a stocking with a special treat in it every year though.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I hang up my stocking from when I was little but nothing goes into it. My dog gets a stocking with a special treat in it every year though.
That's cute. Our dog and cats don't have stockings...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

Well Sparrow wants something since everyone else is getting a present. I cannot leave him out. Plus he likes to unwrap presents so it is best letting him have his own gift to unwrap.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well Sparrow wants something since everyone else is getting a present. I cannot leave him out. Plus he likes to unwrap presents so it is best letting him have his own gift to unwrap.
Lol, our animals weren't left out. My sister got them a bit of something.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Aww how sweet. They want presents too!

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I would have gotten them something, but I can't afford that. I don't have a job, so I can't afford anything...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I would have gotten them something, but I can't afford that. I don't have a job, so I can't afford anything...

I have made my dog toys before. Does not cost me anything and sometimes he likes those best.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I have made my dog toys before. Does not cost me anything and sometimes he likes those best.
I would know where to start to make them...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well you can google it. My dogs likes to play with empty water bottles so I put one in an old sock and sewed up the top of it. He loved it, it made the crinkle noise he liked and he could pick it up since the sock was cloth.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
ive gotten a pretty good amount of gaia cash from it you watch avideo about 30 seconds to 3 minutes long then you get any where from 2 gc to 20 gc usually around 4-9 though is what i get although i have gotten 2 and i have gotten 20
and if it doesnt payu out gaia cash it pays out any where from 100 gold to 2k gold not a bad deal in my opinion i do it about the same time im getting the daily chance
Maybe I should think about doing that more often.
i try top do it at least once a day but some times i forget and miss it. its not a bad option for getting a bit of gold or gc the good news is that theres no chance of getting stupid items you will never use and cant sell
lols the capitcha " keep more money" lols
Some of those capitchas are kind of funny. I have gotten some funny ones before.
yeah i love when i get funny capitchas but some times they are just adds disguisged as captichas
I don't like those ones all that much...
i hate ads disguised as capichas and i hate video capitchas they make me have to exit browser cause i dont have sound on and i just want to post

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well you can google it. My dogs likes to play with empty water bottles so I put one in an old sock and sewed up the top of it. He loved it, it made the crinkle noise he liked and he could pick it up since the sock was cloth.
That isn't a bad idea. Cats are a bit more of a challenge though...

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i try top do it at least once a day but some times i forget and miss it. its not a bad option for getting a bit of gold or gc the good news is that theres no chance of getting stupid items you will never use and cant sell
lols the capitcha " keep more money" lols
Some of those capitchas are kind of funny. I have gotten some funny ones before.
yeah i love when i get funny capitchas but some times they are just adds disguisged as captichas
I don't like those ones all that much...
i hate ads disguised as capichas and i hate video capitchas they make me have to exit browser cause i dont have sound on and i just want to post
Yeah, I always have my sound on because I'm usually listening to music, but those bother me because they disrupt the music...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
That isn't a bad idea. Cats are a bit more of a challenge though...

Can't help you with the cats. I am allergic to them. My ex had a cat and she loved old shoe strings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff