Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Can say as I blame you. I would want anything from an ex either...

I still got some things from me. I will most likely get rid of them in time but I am still working on healing from the breakup.
Was it a tough breakup or something? I don't know anything about that because I've not had to deal with a breakup before...

Yeah it was tough, I had a couple breakups before this guy. This was the guy I thought I would marry, the one whom I thought I would live happily ever after with. Instead he went off on his deployment and came back totally insane from what he went through. Nothing at all like the man that left, that man died in the war and the one that came back is someone I wish I had never met. Mean, cold, cruel, hurtful, very angry, I think scared but he would of never admitted to it, and wanting to hide from the world. No way could anyone stay with someone like that. Yet the man before he was deployed held my heart totally. See the complex and confusing emotions to deal with? Cannot really get closure because the man pretty much died. Guys do not seem to understand but most females do.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Can say as I blame you. I would want anything from an ex either...

I still got some things from me. I will most likely get rid of them in time but I am still working on healing from the breakup.
Was it a tough breakup or something? I don't know anything about that because I've not had to deal with a breakup before...

Yeah it was tough, I had a couple breakups before this guy. This was the guy I thought I would marry, the one whom I thought I would live happily ever after with. Instead he went off on his deployment and came back totally insane from what he went through. Nothing at all like the man that left, that man died in the war and the one that came back is someone I wish I had never met. Mean, cold, cruel, hurtful, very angry, I think scared but he would of never admitted to it, and wanting to hide from the world. No way could anyone stay with someone like that. Yet the man before he was deployed held my heart totally. See the complex and confusing emotions to deal with? Cannot really get closure because the man pretty much died. Guys do not seem to understand but most females do.
I can kind of understand, but seeing as I've never been in a relationship before I don't know much about any of it.... I suppose things will come in time for me. I just haven't found a guy I actually like like that.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I can kind of understand, but seeing as I've never been in a relationship before I don't know much about any of it.... I suppose things will come in time for me. I just haven't found a guy I actually like like that.

Well I am older then you.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Are you? I don't remember ever exchanging ages...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well I know my age and from what you have just said in passing I can deduce I am older then you. I could not say how much older for sure.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well I know my age and from what you have just said in passing I can deduce I am older then you. I could not say how much older for sure.
I don't know. I'm actually 22 years old... I just don't know what my deal is. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I don't know. I'm actually 22 years old... I just don't know what my deal is. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Nothing wrong with you, I see a lot of girls run into relationships too young. All so eager to grow up quickly then they want to go back to being a kid after it is too later.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Nothing wrong with you, I see a lot of girls run into relationships too young. All so eager to grow up quickly then they want to go back to being a kid after it is too later.
Yeah, maybe moving slower is a better idea...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

Give the guys a chance to mature some and gives you time to focus on your studies.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Give the guys a chance to mature some and gives you time to focus on your studies.
Yeah, I totally agree... I wonder why guys mature slower than girls do...

Unicorn

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I know no scientific reason so I am not going to say anything on it.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I don't have any scientific reason either, so I guess until I find out, I'll never know.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I don't have any scientific reason either, so I guess until I find out, I'll never know.

I am still waiting on my Grandpa to mature.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I am still waiting on my Grandpa to mature.
Seriously? He never matured?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces