Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Mmm, I'm not looking forward to colder temperatures. Oh well, only a couple more months of this crap.
Bring on the hot weather... you'll never see me complain about the weather during the summer. xd

...no straight thing was ever made."

sgt.Frosty

well unfortunately a cold front is coming in, so tomorrow the weather will return to cold. crying

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Aww, boo! Snow is so vile. ;-P

...no straight thing was ever made."

sailorstar165

Lucky. It's snowing like crazy here.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Lol, with Pokemon, I have my share of wins and my share of losses against others. I have actually challanged people on Gaia to battles and have won some and lost others. I though it was really funny in one battle because the last pokemon on my team was my Shiny Raichu and theirs was a Tyranitar. Despite the serious type disadvantage, my Raichu won it for me...

I am not a fan of shiny Pokemon and I never use legendaries in battles against people, see why I lose? Just so many different types now hard to have a team that covers all the bases. Well I am off to bed. Night Puppy. yum_cupcake
I don't have very many shiny pokemon and I wasn't using any legendaries either. If I remember correctly my team was my Meganium, Typhlosian, Feraligatr, Raichu, Umbreon, and Agron all at level 100.

Only once did I have a team that was level 100 and my cousin deleted the game. It was frustrating as heck. Now the games come out too quickly for me to level them to 100. Now that Black and White 2 is out I want that instead of just White. I never finished playing White either. Lost interest when my EX moved onto a new game.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Lol, with Pokemon, I have my share of wins and my share of losses against others. I have actually challanged people on Gaia to battles and have won some and lost others. I though it was really funny in one battle because the last pokemon on my team was my Shiny Raichu and theirs was a Tyranitar. Despite the serious type disadvantage, my Raichu won it for me...

I am not a fan of shiny Pokemon and I never use legendaries in battles against people, see why I lose? Just so many different types now hard to have a team that covers all the bases. Well I am off to bed. Night Puppy. yum_cupcake
I don't have very many shiny pokemon and I wasn't using any legendaries either. If I remember correctly my team was my Meganium, Typhlosian, Feraligatr, Raichu, Umbreon, and Agron all at level 100.

Only once did I have a team that was level 100 and my cousin deleted the game. It was frustrating as heck. Now the games come out too quickly for me to level them to 100. Now that Black and White 2 is out I want that instead of just White. I never finished playing White either. Lost interest when my EX moved onto a new game.
I completed both Black and White at least once... I haven't gotten Black 2 or White 2 yet and they are coming out with a Pokemon X and Pokemon Y in October, so so I've heard... But it is going to be for the 3DS.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I completed both Black and White at least once... I haven't gotten Black 2 or White 2 yet and they are coming out with a Pokemon X and Pokemon Y in October, so so I've heard... But it is going to be for the 3DS.

Yeah I heard about that one. I want that one, Pokemon battles in 3D, that will be awesome! The way nintendo comes out with systems though might be beyond the 3DSXL. I cannot keep up with all the new ones.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kreiystahl

It is hard sometimes. I am getting use to it.
If the puddles ever get too cold and depressing... I am just a pm away.
heart emotion_hug Thank you Krei, that means a lot.
cat_sad emotion_hug If it ever gets to hard and you want to talk about it you can just shoot me a PM heart

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
I.AM.DYING.OF.HEAT.
The weather is so unnpredictable. It's like 30+ celcius for a week, then suddenly it start raining and gets to 16 celcius.
everyone! cupiding is officially open now, come join in on the fun!

heart 2013 cupiding heart

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i dont really have the time to do it but i try to get the free gold/gaia cash from the tv set on the home page you can only do it once per day though
I know about that. I don't tend to click it because I don't usually care...
ive gotten a pretty good amount of gaia cash from it you watch avideo about 30 seconds to 3 minutes long then you get any where from 2 gc to 20 gc usually around 4-9 though is what i get although i have gotten 2 and i have gotten 20
and if it doesnt payu out gaia cash it pays out any where from 100 gold to 2k gold not a bad deal in my opinion i do it about the same time im getting the daily chance
Maybe I should think about doing that more often.
i try top do it at least once a day but some times i forget and miss it. its not a bad option for getting a bit of gold or gc the good news is that theres no chance of getting stupid items you will never use and cant sell
lols the capitcha " keep more money" lols
Some of those capitchas are kind of funny. I have gotten some funny ones before.
yeah i love when i get funny capitchas but some times they are just adds disguisged as captichas

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Yeah I heard about that one. I want that one, Pokemon battles in 3D, that will be awesome! The way nintendo comes out with systems though might be beyond the 3DSXL. I cannot keep up with all the new ones.
I only have the DS Lite...

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
ive gotten a pretty good amount of gaia cash from it you watch avideo about 30 seconds to 3 minutes long then you get any where from 2 gc to 20 gc usually around 4-9 though is what i get although i have gotten 2 and i have gotten 20
and if it doesnt payu out gaia cash it pays out any where from 100 gold to 2k gold not a bad deal in my opinion i do it about the same time im getting the daily chance
Maybe I should think about doing that more often.
i try top do it at least once a day but some times i forget and miss it. its not a bad option for getting a bit of gold or gc the good news is that theres no chance of getting stupid items you will never use and cant sell
lols the capitcha " keep more money" lols
Some of those capitchas are kind of funny. I have gotten some funny ones before.
yeah i love when i get funny capitchas but some times they are just adds disguisged as captichas
I don't like those ones all that much...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I traded stuff I never used. Games I had beaten and the DSXL from my ex. I could not stand having it anymore.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I traded stuff I never used. Games I had beaten and the DSXL from my ex. I could not stand having it anymore.
Can say as I blame you. I would want anything from an ex either...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

I still got some things from me. I will most likely get rid of them in time but I am still working on healing from the breakup.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I still got some things from me. I will most likely get rid of them in time but I am still working on healing from the breakup.
Was it a tough breakup or something? I don't know anything about that because I've not had to deal with a breakup before...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff