Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I just get bored and play it when I'm really bored...

Well it gives you something to do at least. heart
True, but after playing it all day and having to play computers because it never finds me an opponent to play against and when it actually does I get my butt kicked has kind of made me bored with it now...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

True, but after playing it all day and having to play computers because it never finds me an opponent to play against and when it actually does I get my butt kicked has kind of made me bored with it now...

Sounds like me with Pokemon. I do fine against the computer then I always seem to get an opponent who had Pokemon that are strong against the type I choose.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Sounds like me with Pokemon. I do fine against the computer then I always seem to get an opponent who had Pokemon that are strong against the type I choose.
Lol, with Pokemon, I have my share of wins and my share of losses against others. I have actually challanged people on Gaia to battles and have won some and lost others. I though it was really funny in one battle because the last pokemon on my team was my Shiny Raichu and theirs was a Tyranitar. Despite the serious type disadvantage, my Raichu won it for me...

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Evenin', all. How is everyone tonight?

It's so mild here, the snow is melting... I'm elated!

...no straight thing was ever made."

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Lol, with Pokemon, I have my share of wins and my share of losses against others. I have actually challanged people on Gaia to battles and have won some and lost others. I though it was really funny in one battle because the last pokemon on my team was my Shiny Raichu and theirs was a Tyranitar. Despite the serious type disadvantage, my Raichu won it for me...

I am not a fan of shiny Pokemon and I never use legendaries in battles against people, see why I lose? Just so many different types now hard to have a team that covers all the bases. Well I am off to bed. Night Puppy. yum_cupcake
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

the snow is practically all gone over here too, just warm and rainy now.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Isn't it marvellous? Winter can suck my big toe.

sgt.Frosty

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Isn't it marvellous? Winter can suck my big toe.

sgt.Frosty

xd

well unfortunately a cold front is coming in, so tomorrow the weather will return to cold. crying

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I am not a fan of shiny Pokemon and I never use legendaries in battles against people, see why I lose? Just so many different types now hard to have a team that covers all the bases. Well I am off to bed. Night Puppy. yum_cupcake
I don't have very many shiny pokemon and I wasn't using any legendaries either. If I remember correctly my team was my Meganium, Typhlosian, Feraligatr, Raichu, Umbreon, and Agron all at level 100.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i have been wanting gaia to make their item layering the same as tekteks for ages but it will never happen unless gaia gets some huge amount of real life money for it some how thats all the gaia staff seem to be interested in now is how much money can they make off of the users
Yeah, I've noticed that too... They haven't gotten a penny out of me, but then again, I can't afford to do that....
they have gotten like $3000 from me but that was a long time sgo now i just do things for free gc
I like the free Gaia Cash, but I don't really do the offers too often.
i dont really have the time to do it but i try to get the free gold/gaia cash from the tv set on the home page you can only do it once per day though
I know about that. I don't tend to click it because I don't usually care...
ive gotten a pretty good amount of gaia cash from it you watch avideo about 30 seconds to 3 minutes long then you get any where from 2 gc to 20 gc usually around 4-9 though is what i get although i have gotten 2 and i have gotten 20
and if it doesnt payu out gaia cash it pays out any where from 100 gold to 2k gold not a bad deal in my opinion i do it about the same time im getting the daily chance

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
they have gotten like $3000 from me but that was a long time sgo now i just do things for free gc
i dont really have the time to do it but i try to get the free gold/gaia cash from the tv set on the home page you can only do it once per day though
ive gotten a pretty good amount of gaia cash from it you watch avideo about 30 seconds to 3 minutes long then you get any where from 2 gc to 20 gc usually around 4-9 though is what i get although i have gotten 2 and i have gotten 20
and if it doesnt payu out gaia cash it pays out any where from 100 gold to 2k gold not a bad deal in my opinion i do it about the same time im getting the daily chance
Maybe I should think about doing that more often.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i try top do it at least once a day but some times i forget and miss it. its not a bad option for getting a bit of gold or gc the good news is that theres no chance of getting stupid items you will never use and cant sell
lols the capitcha " keep more money" lols

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i try top do it at least once a day but some times i forget and miss it. its not a bad option for getting a bit of gold or gc the good news is that theres no chance of getting stupid items you will never use and cant sell
lols the capitcha " keep more money" lols
Some of those capitchas are kind of funny. I have gotten some funny ones before.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
How is everyone today?

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Lucky. It's snowing like crazy here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas