• Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i just changed mine about 2 days ago before that i hadnt changed it for over 8 months
I tend to change mine a lot, but this one I seem to like quite a lot, so I'm not changing it...
i used to change mine all the time but then i found i had too many unorganized items and it became a hassle to change my avatar
I see, well I don't have too many items, but even if I had more, I'd probably mess with an inventory tektek and create one I like and go from there. It would save the hassle of sifting through the items just to try and create something.
i did that for a while but that just made me want more items and some of the items dont exist on tektek also i have so many items that invo tekteks dont work it loses half my eis and mcs also some of the skins that are items arent on tektek also theres the problem of not having the item layering the same as tektek so some combinations dont work on gaia but do work on tektek
Yeah, I've noticed that... They should really fix that.
i have been wanting gaia to make their item layering the same as tekteks for ages but it will never happen unless gaia gets some huge amount of real life money for it some how thats all the gaia staff seem to be interested in now is how much money can they make off of the users

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i used to change mine all the time but then i found i had too many unorganized items and it became a hassle to change my avatar
I see, well I don't have too many items, but even if I had more, I'd probably mess with an inventory tektek and create one I like and go from there. It would save the hassle of sifting through the items just to try and create something.
i did that for a while but that just made me want more items and some of the items dont exist on tektek also i have so many items that invo tekteks dont work it loses half my eis and mcs also some of the skins that are items arent on tektek also theres the problem of not having the item layering the same as tektek so some combinations dont work on gaia but do work on tektek
i have been wanting gaia to make their item layering the same as tekteks for ages but it will never happen unless gaia gets some huge amount of real life money for it some how thats all the gaia staff seem to be interested in now is how much money can they make off of the users
Yeah, I've noticed that too... They haven't gotten a penny out of me, but then again, I can't afford to do that....

Friendly Conversationalist

*pops in* Hello all!
PurpleLovr
*pops in* Hello all!

*pokes* hello. mrgreen

Rainbow Sweetheart

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
*swings in*
Hey there, what's up?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
*swings in*
Hey there, what's up?

Other then freezing not a whole lot. It has been getting colder here again. What about you?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
*swings in*
Hey there, what's up?

Other then freezing not a whole lot. It has been getting colder here again. What about you?
It's been a cold rainy day here today... I've been sitting around being quite bored. I've been playing Heralds of Chaos basically all day....

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
*swings in*
Hey there, what's up?

It's been a cold rainy day here today... I've been sitting around being quite bored. I've been playing Heralds of Chaos basically all day....

I worked for my friend today, no heat in the place. I was doing jumping jacks and running laps around the store to stay warm. I had no customers until the last hour, extremely slow.

I have not tried Heralds of Chaos, it seems like Gaia tends to make something then moves onto something new and leaves it to die. That is why I hesitate to start any new game on the site.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
*swings in*
Hey there, what's up?

I worked for my friend today, no heat in the place. I was doing jumping jacks and running laps around the store to stay warm. I had no customers until the last hour, extremely slow.

I have not tried Heralds of Chaos, it seems like Gaia tends to make something then moves onto something new and leaves it to die. That is why I hesitate to start any new game on the site.
I just get bored and play it when I'm really bored...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
Yeah, I've noticed that too... They haven't gotten a penny out of me, but then again, I can't afford to do that....
they have gotten like $3000 from me but that was a long time sgo now i just do things for free gc

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
they have gotten like $3000 from me but that was a long time sgo now i just do things for free gc
I like the free Gaia Cash, but I don't really do the offers too often.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i dont really have the time to do it but i try to get the free gold/gaia cash from the tv set on the home page you can only do it once per day though

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I just get bored and play it when I'm really bored...

Well it gives you something to do at least. heart

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i dont really have the time to do it but i try to get the free gold/gaia cash from the tv set on the home page you can only do it once per day though
I know about that. I don't tend to click it because I don't usually care...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff