Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
It usually is, but that's ok. I'm used to it now. I've been trying to find somebody to play on Heralds of Chaos, but having no luck. And by play I mean get my butt kicked...
Haha well I could play with you. And you might not even get your butt kicked xd I would need to restart my computer first though.
Alright, sure, but my deck is still basically the beginners deck. I only recently started playing again... Sent the request, or I can. Either way works.
Okay. I'll restart my computer then send the request 3nodding Mine is basically starter too. I don't think I have a single 3 star card. I don't even understand how people have such amazing cards.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
It usually is, but that's ok. I'm used to it now. I've been trying to find somebody to play on Heralds of Chaos, but having no luck. And by play I mean get my butt kicked...
Haha well I could play with you. And you might not even get your butt kicked xd I would need to restart my computer first though.
Alright, sure, but my deck is still basically the beginners deck. I only recently started playing again... Sent the request, or I can. Either way works.
Okay. I'll restart my computer then send the request 3nodding Mine is basically starter too. I don't think I have a single 3 star card. I don't even understand how people have such amazing cards.
I don't know how they have them either... Other than the Heralds, I have one 3 star card and I don't remember how I got it...

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I don't know how they have them either... Other than the Heralds, I have one 3 star card and I don't remember how I got it...
Good game smile I actually leveled up!

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Good game smile I actually leveled up!
Congrats. I told you that I would get my butt kicked. I think I may need to tweek my deck again...

puppylove713
Congrats. I told you that I would get my butt kicked. I think I may need to tweek my deck again...
I honestly started panicking when I saw you had two Corwins out. Then you brought out a Rakyl!!! I was like "MUST... ATTACK... NOW!!!" Lol.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I honestly started panicking when I saw you had two Corwins out. Then you brought out a Rakyl!!! I was like "MUST... ATTACK... NOW!!!" Lol.
I had the other one in there too, Death Dealer is it? I was going to summon him too, but you foiled my plan. I have actually never successfully summoned that many Heralds and came so close to summoning a fourth one before. Quite frankly, I have no idea how I did it...

puppylove713
I had the other one in there too, Death Dealer is it? I was going to summon him too, but you foiled my plan. I have actually never successfully summoned that many Heralds and came so close to summoning a fourth one before. Quite frankly, I have no idea how I did it...
Because you're awesome! blaugh xd Sorry for the late response, I was eating dinner emotion_omnomnom

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Because you're awesome! blaugh xd Sorry for the late response, I was eating dinner emotion_omnomnom
Lol, I guess I am. I didn't see any other Heralds on your field other than your original Death Dealer... But the horrible thing is the other day I was playing against somebody who had two of each Herald out at the same time. I was so defenseless against them...

puppylove713
Lol, I guess I am. I didn't see any other Heralds on your field other than your original Death Dealer... But the horrible thing is the other day I was playing against somebody who had two of each Herald out at the same time. I was so defenseless against them...
Well, I do have a Corwin in my deck, but his card never showed up xp
eek I think I would have just cried.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Well, I do have a Corwin in my deck, but his card never showed up xp
eek I think I would have just cried.
I just gave up. They also had some of those other evil cards like that Catalyst Dragon or whatever it is called.... Those things are such a pain even when the computer is using them...

puppylove713
I just gave up. They also had some of those other evil cards like that Catalyst Dragon or whatever it is called.... Those things are such a pain even when the computer is using them...
Yikes. I would have given up too.
So you know that demon I used that has a special that disables other's specials? I think its called Nagle Mage... Anyway I wanted that card so badly and I nearly squealed when I got it for beating the medium CPU (which doesnt happen often, its pretty sad).

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yikes. I would have given up too.
So you know that demon I used that has a special that disables other's specials? I think its called Nagle Mage... Anyway I wanted that card so badly and I nearly squealed when I got it for beating the medium CPU (which doesnt happen often, its pretty sad).
I know, the medium CPU is a bit difficult for me too. I actually have beaten it a few times since I started playing again though. I don't stand a chance against the Nightmare level one though.... I was wondering why my specials wouldn't activate against that thing... I had never seen it before.

puppylove713
I know, the medium CPU is a bit difficult for me too. I actually have beaten it a few times since I started playing again though. I don't stand a chance against the Nightmare level one though.... I was wondering why my specials wouldn't activate against that thing... I had never seen it before.
I can only beat the medium one if I get a low level attuner in the first round. Otherwise I'm toast sweatdrop I tried Nightmare once... Yea.. Never doing that again xd
Haha xp It's a pretty awesome card. It works really well against stronger enemies that have nearly deadly specials, like the Volcano Fiend. It's also an attuner and only costs 14 mana. I love it heart

I have to go to bed now. Goodnight emotion_zzz

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I can only beat the medium one if I get a low level attuner in the first round. Otherwise I'm toast sweatdrop I tried Nightmare once... Yea.. Never doing that again xd
Haha xp It's a pretty awesome card. It works really well against stronger enemies that have nearly deadly specials, like the Volcano Fiend. It's also an attuner and only costs 14 mana. I love it heart
I should try to get one of those. I have a Volcano Fiend. I just got it actually. Those guys are evil.... And after reading your other post, I have to get to bed myself. It is already 1 in the morning....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff