Hello emotion_hug

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
societas56

Thanks, I could probably make it better but I'm lazy
heart Even if it could be better, it could be worse~ It's perfect cat_whee It's a sign of individuality~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kreiystahl

Hello emotion_hug
heart How have you been?

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
lols you could totally mess with people
The only reason people can tell us apart is the avis that we use. Imagine if had similar avis. I think it would be fun to mess with you guys....
lols you should totally do that for a couple days that would be awesome i wonder how much confusion you could make
A lot I bet, but I'm totally content with my current avi. I haven't changed it in like a month...
i just changed mine about 2 days ago before that i hadnt changed it for over 8 months
I tend to change mine a lot, but this one I seem to like quite a lot, so I'm not changing it...
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

well it is the weekend. 3nodding
tomorrow however I will be sleeping in early, busy work schedule coming up
That is true heart I'm only up to tweak these letters.... I ended up using a couple from last year without even noticing so I'm remaking the ones that were duplicates cat_whee Yay for movies and reading~

emotion_hug Make sure you stay rested~

just some final touches and additions are needed to the thread before opening I think, then everything will be good to go

9,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Kreiystahl

Hello emotion_hug
heart How have you been?

Been sicker lately. Waiting to out when I have surgery. again. How are you doing?

Beloved Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
MissDotHacker
societas56
MissDotHacker
societas56
MissDotHacker

pirate

*pokes you with a stick

Poking a ninja kitty with a stick! Not a wise move!

Takes out a ball of yarn 3nodding

Yarn!!! * Tail twitch*

Ninja kitty + me holding a ball of yarn = wrong place , wrong time eek

Beloved Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
societas56

Thanks, I could probably make it better but I'm lazy
heart Even if it could be better, it could be worse~ It's perfect cat_whee It's a sign of individuality~

I know that feeling, I've messed up my share of avi's. So yea, PIE

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
*sneaks in*
*spotlight turns on and points directly into your eyes as its motion sensored*
haha no one sneaks in here

No you found the kitty ninja! *deer in headlights look*
*smoke bomb goes off giving you a chance to ninja poof*

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
lols you could totally mess with people
The only reason people can tell us apart is the avis that we use. Imagine if had similar avis. I think it would be fun to mess with you guys....
lols you should totally do that for a couple days that would be awesome i wonder how much confusion you could make
A lot I bet, but I'm totally content with my current avi. I haven't changed it in like a month...
i just changed mine about 2 days ago before that i hadnt changed it for over 8 months
I tend to change mine a lot, but this one I seem to like quite a lot, so I'm not changing it...
i used to change mine all the time but then i found i had too many unorganized items and it became a hassle to change my avatar

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

just some final touches and additions are needed to the thread before opening I think, then everything will be good to go
If you'd like once you go over that I can look it over and let you know if I see anything, since you made changes since the little list I gave last time cat_sweatdrop

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kreiystahl

Been sicker lately. Waiting to out when I have surgery. again. How are you doing?
Aw Krei cat_sad I hope you feel better... You've been in surgery a lot, has it been helping?
heart I've been keeping on my feet, but life seems to want me to fall in a puddle lately nya cat_sweatdrop

Questionable Prophet

11,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
societas56

I know that feeling, I've messed up my share of avi's. So yea, PIE
Ah I've done a number on my share of avis cat_sweatdrop
Pie, pie is a random subject cat_whee

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
i used to change mine all the time but then i found i had too many unorganized items and it became a hassle to change my avatar
I see, well I don't have too many items, but even if I had more, I'd probably mess with an inventory tektek and create one I like and go from there. It would save the hassle of sifting through the items just to try and create something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff