Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
true but you can try to send one now
I would, but I'm not actually home right now xD. Like I said, we keep missing each other
thats ok pvp doesnt work on my ab it lags out

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
I would, but I'm not actually home right now xD. Like I said, we keep missing each other
double quote lols

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
werent you the first poster in ghosting? Even so most people dont edit their subscribed threads very often
No I wasn't unless somebody hacked my account and did it, which I know never happened because I've never been hacked....
hmmm i thought you were the first poster but i could be mistaken i think i mixed you and purple's user names up
Lol, just like everybody else does... We could really mess with people if we wanted to.
lols you could totally mess with people
The only reason people can tell us apart is the avis that we use. Imagine if had similar avis. I think it would be fun to mess with you guys....
lols you should totally do that for a couple days that would be awesome i wonder how much confusion you could make

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
hmmm i thought you were the first poster but i could be mistaken i think i mixed you and purple's user names up
Lol, just like everybody else does... We could really mess with people if we wanted to.
The only reason people can tell us apart is the avis that we use. Imagine if had similar avis. I think it would be fun to mess with you guys....
lols you should totally do that for a couple days that would be awesome i wonder how much confusion you could make
A lot I bet, but I'm totally content with my current avi. I haven't changed it in like a month...

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
Ah okay.

That's so weird about the double post. I was using the iPhone app, and I'm pretty sure its never done that before.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
A lot I bet, but I'm totally content with my current avi. I haven't changed it in like a month...
i just changed mine about 2 days ago before that i hadnt changed it for over 8 months

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
Ah okay.

That's so weird about the double post. I was using the iPhone app, and I'm pretty sure its never done that before.
did you get that message that says " please stop posting so fast gaia servers cant handle it" if you get that message and then try to imeditatly post the same thing it sometimes glitches and posts twice

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
*sneaks in*
*spotlight turns on and points directly into your eyes as its motion sensored*
haha no one sneaks in here

Beloved Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
MissDotHacker
*sneaks in*

ninja

Beloved Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Hello there people ! how's life?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
societas56
Hello there people ! how's life?
Hello there heart How are you today nya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
heart ninja
emotion_hug heart cat_ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff