Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

How's everyone doing this evening? It's frigidly cold here. User Image

...no straight thing was ever made."

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
the threads have all been entered the person in each of those threads who made the first post is the person i nomnated if any of them win the person nominated in that thread by me will get a rare equipable gold trophy and 500k plus i will get the same prize but i plan to use my winnings to gift people in this thread if you had unsubscribed i would only have gotten elving nominated by me thx to frosty
I know... I tend to keep subscribed to the threads for some strange reason. I will probably unsubscribe them some time though...
if i remember correctly you keep them subscribed cause you wanted to have them ready for the format for the next time they show up for instance if i remeber correctly cupiding should be coming up soon and you usually use it to copy past the format of rules and how tos ect or it could be cause there are funny conversations you dont want to forget or because you wanted to check on peoples votes for one of the contestzs that didnt finish if you keep the threads from this year i think gaia might make the gaia awards event a annual thing
I'm not the one who sets up the threads, I never have.... But I do remember some of the conversations in them...
werent you the first poster in ghosting? Even so most people dont edit their subscribed threads very often
No I wasn't unless somebody hacked my account and did it, which I know never happened because I've never been hacked....
hmmm i thought you were the first poster but i could be mistaken i think i mixed you and purple's user names up

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
if i remember correctly you keep them subscribed cause you wanted to have them ready for the format for the next time they show up for instance if i remeber correctly cupiding should be coming up soon and you usually use it to copy past the format of rules and how tos ect or it could be cause there are funny conversations you dont want to forget or because you wanted to check on peoples votes for one of the contestzs that didnt finish if you keep the threads from this year i think gaia might make the gaia awards event a annual thing
I'm not the one who sets up the threads, I never have.... But I do remember some of the conversations in them...
werent you the first poster in ghosting? Even so most people dont edit their subscribed threads very often
No I wasn't unless somebody hacked my account and did it, which I know never happened because I've never been hacked....
hmmm i thought you were the first poster but i could be mistaken i think i mixed you and purple's user names up
Lol, just like everybody else does... We could really mess with people if we wanted to.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
Lol, just like everybody else does... We could really mess with people if we wanted to.
lols you could totally mess with people

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
lols you could totally mess with people
The only reason people can tell us apart is the avis that we use. Imagine if had similar avis. I think it would be fun to mess with you guys....

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
oh hey guys~ I'm outta ideas for a valentine avi...
besides from this ridiculously expensive 80mil tektek...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
how is everyone?

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
true but you can try to send one now
I would, but I'm not actually home right now xD. Like I said, we keep missing each other

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
true but you can try to send one now
I would, but I'm not actually home right now xD. Like I said, we keep missing each other
Evelin333

is this for upcoming cupiding or just general? ninja

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333

cupiding~ Perhaps i may be hosting a contest ninja
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333

what kind of contest? so far there are two contest's set up to begin at the start of the event, an art contest(two valentine tektek's for each person, so there is some variety for people to choose what to draw) and a normal tektek valentine contest

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333

what kind of contest? so far there are two contest's set up to begin at the start of the event, an art contest(two valentine tektek's for each person, so there is some variety for people to choose what to draw) and a normal tektek valentine contest

ART contest probably~~
More like art exchange? Like secret santa except with art?
When does cupiding open? I might get a CS prize...
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333

ART contest probably~~

February 1st to march 5th, I can add that in after my shift today(which I must now get ready to leave for, so I will talk to you later)

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty

ART contest probably~~

February 1st to march 5th, I can add that in after my shift today(which I must now get ready to leave for, so I will talk to you later)
Yeah, secret santa, but with art instead of items. You should have a PM waiting in you inbox when you get back~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff