13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
i wonder if photobucket has something or instagram?

I have never seen anything like it on photobucket and I have never heard of instragram but I will check them both. Thank you for your help.
instagram i have yet to use it but its the new fad for sites it lets you share pics with people its like the twitter of images i havent been to my photobucket account recently so i dont know what new features they have

Hmm I did do a google search and found one I was thinking about trying.
hmm let me know how it works i might use it

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
thats a good rule to live by im a druid(celtic paganism) one of my rules is do no harm for that harm will be visted back on you and those you care for

I cannot say I belong to a single set of beliefs. I take what I want from them and leave the foolish stuff I do not want. I do like your way of thinking though.

its one of the core beliefs of druidism the female version of druids have a law that states every thing you do will come back on you three fold

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
thats a good rule to live by im a druid(celtic paganism) one of my rules is do no harm for that harm will be visted back on you and those you care for

I cannot say I belong to a single set of beliefs. I take what I want from them and leave the foolish stuff I do not want. I do like your way of thinking though.

its one of the core beliefs of druidism the female version of druids have a law that states every thing you do will come back on you three fold

I already said I believe in Karma.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I have never seen anything like it on photobucket and I have never heard of instragram but I will check them both. Thank you for your help.
instagram i have yet to use it but its the new fad for sites it lets you share pics with people its like the twitter of images i havent been to my photobucket account recently so i dont know what new features they have

If it is any good I will let you know.
NOOOOO

I can't play dark crusade tonight because direct x 9 or whatever is being stupid! I'll have to fix this tomorrow. I was so looking forward to playing as the necrons. crying

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
NOOOOO

I can't play dark crusade tonight because direct x 9 or whatever is being stupid! I'll have to fix this tomorrow. I was so looking forward to playing as the necrons. crying

Aww poor Frosty. Here yum_cupcake

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I already said I believe in Karma.
lols i know but karma is an asian way of doing it i was informing you of similar thoughts from the celtic veiw

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

If it is any good I will let you know.
thx i need to change my siggy cause its been the same for quite some time now
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
NOOOOO

emotion_omnomnom emotion_bigheart

ok but now for a more legitimate complaint, I slept funny last night and Ive got such a crick in my neck right now, and work starts in an hour

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
guess whos back???
biggrin
*Giggles, Swishing Tail*
The Furry Fuzzball
guess whos back???
biggrin
*Giggles, Swishing Tail*

welcome back. biggrin

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
NOOOOO

ok but now for a more legitimate complaint, I slept funny last night and Ive got such a crick in my neck right now, and work starts in an hour

At least you slept. I kept getting woken up all night and I was tired. My friend is giving me some hours at her shop today so I got to find a way to wake up quickly.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

My signature feels empty. I did have art in it at one time but I got tired of telling people all day long who the artist was and that she was not doing commissions at the time. Then the artist occasionally PMed me asking me to stop saying who she was because people who bother her for art. Taking it out was just easiest.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
NOOOOO

At least you slept. I kept getting woken up all night and I was tired. My friend is giving me some hours at her shop today so I got to find a way to wake up quickly.

that sounds pretty annoying, I hate being sleepy all day.

but I must have slept REALLY funny last night because my neck still hurts. xp

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

My signature feels empty. I did have art in it at one time but I got tired of telling people all day long who the artist was and that she was not doing commissions at the time. Then the artist occasionally PMed me asking me to stop saying who she was because people who bother her for art. Taking it out was just easiest.
that sucks well hopefully you can get awesome random siggy mine is needing more things but i ran out of rom thats why i want a randomizer so i can get them all in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff