Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
hey all click this link gaia posted it on their home page as an ad but you can get 100 gold each time you click it up to 300 gold
http://www.gaiaonline.com/frame/centaurs1

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
i agree with your friends 3nodding that guy has problems and needs to go see a therapists

Yes serving overseas changed him and not for the better. He got really mad at me as did his parents when I told him he needed help.
i think all the military people need better debugging when they get home cause the military is supposed to make them break their pyhcies upon joining then rebuild them as trained killers then they are supposed to break their pyhcies again before they are released from duty so that they are normal people yet again this can cause serious problems if they dont do it right

He needs a lot of therapy. I think they should have to go through group and individual therapy not put them on paid leave for 45 days where they can hide out from the world and admit they do not have a problem. Oh well easy to get new guys since the economy is so bad and jobs so scarce. Just throw them out and get a new one at least that is what seems to happen. I tried to convince him to get help but he just got angry and he had never had an anger before leaving. I never saw him mad in fact or heard him raise his voice. I was shocked his parents got mad at me for telling them he needed help. His dad listened but his mom got really mad at me and started saying nothing was wrong with him. Obviously she did not know her son even though he had moved back in until he found a place since he was back in the US.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
hopefully that works for you t6hats all i can see that can be done to get your account back that site really needs a forgot your password or forgot your username section and the people who run it are dicks cause if you click on support you either get the faq or you get a message saying " we are not responsible for any thing that happens if you for got your password thatws on you"

No email from them. The site has always worked well but management on it has never been great. In all the years it has been up I have never seen it updated or any of the layout changed. Oh well either tektek will put up a new random signature tool or I will find another one. Thank you for your help. smile
np that seems like a crappy site if they never update

It did do the job I wanted it to do though. Randomize my signature. xd

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
i agree with your friends 3nodding that guy has problems and needs to go see a therapists

Yes serving overseas changed him and not for the better. He got really mad at me as did his parents when I told him he needed help.
i think all the military people need better debugging when they get home cause the military is supposed to make them break their pyhcies upon joining then rebuild them as trained killers then they are supposed to break their pyhcies again before they are released from duty so that they are normal people yet again this can cause serious problems if they dont do it right

He needs a lot of therapy. I think they should have to go through group and individual therapy not put them on paid leave for 45 days where they can hide out from the world and admit they do not have a problem. Oh well easy to get new guys since the economy is so bad and jobs so scarce. Just throw them out and get a new one at least that is what seems to happen. I tried to convince him to get help but he just got angry and he had never had an anger before leaving. I never saw him mad in fact or heard him raise his voice. I was shocked his parents got mad at me for telling them he needed help. His dad listened but his mom got really mad at me and started saying nothing was wrong with him. Obviously she did not know her son even though he had moved back in until he found a place since he was back in the US.
the mom made some sense cause moms always think there is nothing wrong with there kid and that if there is its some how their fault
well at least you tried to help him

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
hopefully that works for you t6hats all i can see that can be done to get your account back that site really needs a forgot your password or forgot your username section and the people who run it are dicks cause if you click on support you either get the faq or you get a message saying " we are not responsible for any thing that happens if you for got your password thatws on you"

No email from them. The site has always worked well but management on it has never been great. In all the years it has been up I have never seen it updated or any of the layout changed. Oh well either tektek will put up a new random signature tool or I will find another one. Thank you for your help. smile

true but if its got no staff support eventually its going to be useless maybe try searching google for a new site?

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
the mom made some sense cause moms always think there is nothing wrong with there kid and that if there is its some how their fault

Mom lived in her own little word of soap operas and reality tv. I never saw her do anything. Her husband took care of everything around the house.

I did try then I just did what was best for me and left him. Broke my heart but at least I got out before I married him. That would not of made things better. I do not know why girls think it makes things better.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

true but if its got no staff support eventually its going to be useless maybe try searching google for a new site?

Good idea, I will search it. I just do not want one that sends me a ton of spam or requires me to download something.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

Mom lived in her own little word of soap operas and reality tv. I never saw her do anything. Her husband took care of everything around the house.

I did try then I just did what was best for me and left him. Broke my heart but at least I got out before I married him. That would not of made things better. I do not know why girls think it makes things better.
marring someone always makes your problems worse never better
In things of heart money and spirit its always best to do what is best for you then do what is best for the world

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

Good idea, I will search it. I just do not want one that sends me a ton of spam or requires me to download something.
i wonder if photobucket has something or instagram?

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

In things of heart money and spirit its always best to do what is best for you then do what is best for the world

I know that but sadly most of my friends do not. They think marrying will fix it all then when that does not they go and have a kid with them. I just end up feeling bad for the child.

I got a heart of gold and I follow the golden rule treat others how you want to be treated. People tell me I am too generous a lot. Need to be a bit more selfish but I believe in karma. One can never do too much good, at least I think so.

Bed time for me. Have a nice night.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

I have never seen anything like it on photobucket and I have never heard of instragram but I will check them both. Thank you for your help.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I know that but sadly most of my friends do not. They think marrying will fix it all then when that does not they go and have a kid with them. I just end up feeling bad for the child.

I got a heart of gold and I follow the golden rule treat others how you want to be treated. People tell me I am too generous a lot. Need to be a bit more selfish but I believe in karma. One can never do too much good, at least I think so.

Bed time for me. Have a nice night.
thats a good rule to live by im a druid(celtic paganism) one of my rules is do no harm for that harm will be visted back on you and those you care for

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I have never seen anything like it on photobucket and I have never heard of instragram but I will check them both. Thank you for your help.
instagram i have yet to use it but its the new fad for sites it lets you share pics with people its like the twitter of images i havent been to my photobucket account recently so i dont know what new features they have

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

instagram i have yet to use it but its the new fad for sites it lets you share pics with people its like the twitter of images i havent been to my photobucket account recently so i dont know what new features they have

Hmm I did do a google search and found one I was thinking about trying.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
thats a good rule to live by im a druid(celtic paganism) one of my rules is do no harm for that harm will be visted back on you and those you care for

I cannot say I belong to a single set of beliefs. I take what I want from them and leave the foolish stuff I do not want. I do like your way of thinking though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff