13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
i hate dudes that make women cry its like wtf your supposed to make them feel protected and loved not hurt them

I felt like I was more of a bother to him then anything. He said I was not but it never failed I would be in a good mood and he would do something to smash it. Like when my dog died he told me he could not come over and I should go to him. I kept asking him to come over and he started yelling about how I was demanding he prove his love. My Cotton Candy had just died, I was in no shape to be out driving. Should of been a wake up call for me, I got on later though and had enough sense to leave his sorry a**.

That guy sounds like a dbag
Hope you find better people to be with

Thanks, I hope so too.
the dbag would never be able to live around here cause he would be in fights with almost e ery one around here

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
isnt there a forgot your password option?

Oddly no, I am 100% sure of the username on it though.
what about a recover your account option? Thats weird that theres no password recovery hmmmn try every password you have ever used for any thing eventually

I do not see an option for recovery.

http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/page/login.pl

I used the passwords I commonly use. None of them worked. Hard to remember what passwords I used a lot around eight years ago.
do you remember the email associated with the account? if you do theres supposed to be an email with password and username also make sure you have exact password for instance if pass was The pass entering the pass wont work

Yes I remember the email. That part I know for sure just like the username. I will try the most common passwords I have used throughout the years. For sites like that I was not too worried about getting hacked.
well if you remember the email check that email since the site your trying to get on says that they sent a confirmation notice to your email with pass and user name
ugh...its sleeting out. gonk

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

redface Thank you!

...no straight thing was ever made."

Well, Its True. The Art You Draw Is So Cool!
:3

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
techpriest35
my day is going better than sunday cause on sunday i had my tablet plugged in to my friends comp and was still playing on it as it recharged then all of a sudden my tablet turned off and the 5 of us couldnt get it back on but on monday it let me turn it back on for a little bit as it was out of power again i had to recharge it
right now im playing some games trying to catch up with gaia friends and working hard
cat_eek I hate when things like that happen nya... Is your tablet working properly again?

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
the dbag would never be able to live around here cause he would be in fights with almost e ery one around here

Well he did not have many friends, really only one. The rest were just people he knew in passing. He was never physically violent with me would of been easier to leave him if he had hit me but emotional abuse is just as bad if not worse.

His parents adored me and told him all the time he had better not mess things up between us. Oh well his problem dealing with them not mine.

All my friends were happy when I left him and told me how I deserve a lot more since I am such a nice person.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
what about a recover your account option? Thats weird that theres no password recovery hmmmn try every password you have ever used for any thing eventually

I used the passwords I commonly use. None of them worked. Hard to remember what passwords I used a lot around eight years ago.
do you remember the email associated with the account? if you do theres supposed to be an email with password and username also make sure you have exact password for instance if pass was The pass entering the pass wont work

Yes I remember the email. That part I know for sure just like the username. I will try the most common passwords I have used throughout the years. For sites like that I was not too worried about getting hacked.
well if you remember the email check that email since the site your trying to get on says that they sent a confirmation notice to your email with pass and user name

I will check it out then!

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
my day is going better than sunday cause on sunday i had my tablet plugged in to my friends comp and was still playing on it as it recharged then all of a sudden my tablet turned off and the 5 of us couldnt get it back on but on monday it let me turn it back on for a little bit as it was out of power again i had to recharge it
right now im playing some games trying to catch up with gaia friends and working hard
cat_eek I hate when things like that happen nya... Is your tablet working properly again?
yeah my tablet is working better now its the device i used to post on the last message now im on my comp

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

Well he did not have many friends, really only one. The rest were just people he knew in passing. He was never physically violent with me would of been easier to leave him if he had hit me but emotional abuse is just as bad if not worse.

His parents adored me and told him all the time he had better not mess things up between us. Oh well his problem dealing with them not mine.

All my friends were happy when I left him and told me how I deserve a lot more since I am such a nice person.
i agree with your friends 3nodding that guy has problems and needs to go see a therapists

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
i agree with your friends 3nodding that guy has problems and needs to go see a therapists

Yes serving overseas changed him and not for the better. He got really mad at me as did his parents when I told him he needed help.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I will check it out then!
hopefully that works for you t6hats all i can see that can be done to get your account back that site really needs a forgot your password or forgot your username section and the people who run it are dicks cause if you click on support you either get the faq or you get a message saying " we are not responsible for any thing that happens if you for got your password thatws on you"

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
hopefully that works for you t6hats all i can see that can be done to get your account back that site really needs a forgot your password or forgot your username section and the people who run it are dicks cause if you click on support you either get the faq or you get a message saying " we are not responsible for any thing that happens if you for got your password thatws on you"

No email from them. The site has always worked well but management on it has never been great. In all the years it has been up I have never seen it updated or any of the layout changed. Oh well either tektek will put up a new random signature tool or I will find another one. Thank you for your help. smile

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

Yes serving overseas changed him and not for the better. He got really mad at me as did his parents when I told him he needed help.
i think all the military people need better debugging when they get home cause the military is supposed to make them break their pyhcies upon joining then rebuild them as trained killers then they are supposed to break their pyhcies again before they are released from duty so that they are normal people yet again this can cause serious problems if they dont do it right

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

No email from them. The site has always worked well but management on it has never been great. In all the years it has been up I have never seen it updated or any of the layout changed. Oh well either tektek will put up a new random signature tool or I will find another one. Thank you for your help. smile
np that seems like a crappy site if they never update

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces