• Newbie Helper 100
p3Blossom
User Image

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

I like to write (I used to write for my university's newspaper and used to host a blog); I make all natural skincare products (balms, lotions, butters, scrubs, salts, melts, bombs, shaving cream, etc) and I make incense, as well as other products with essential oils; and, I used to sing. Also, I make all natural cat and dog treats. smile

...no straight thing was ever made."

The Furry Fuzzball

Aha, Well, What Are Your Creative Outlets?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Yes, it is fun to find somebody quite similar to you.
cat_4laugh Finding different people keeps you on your toes nya~

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

I like to write (I used to write for my university's newspaper and used to host a blog); I make all natural skincare products (balms, lotions, butters, scrubs, salts, melts, bombs, shaving cream, etc) and I make incense, as well as other products with essential oils; and, I used to sing. Also, I make all natural cat and dog treats. smile

...no straight thing was ever made."

woah!
I Simply Craft, Sew, Quilt, Draw, Sing And Cook... A Handfull Of Other Things Too...

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
The Furry Fuzzball
omg looks awesome, i'll quote her right away with it whee
how have you been btw? emotion_hug

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Yes, it is fun to find somebody quite similar to you.
cat_4laugh Finding different people keeps you on your toes nya~
Yes it does. It is fun and amusing to find different people because you never know how they will act. I just don't like running into know it alls, stuck up people, or drama queens/kings.... Those people tick me off so badly...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Yes it does. It is fun and amusing to find different people because you never know how they will act. I just don't like running into know it alls, stuck up people, or drama queens/kings.... Those people tick me off so badly...
cat_whee That is completely true~ Know it alls are rather painful to deal with... Though I'm used to drama queens/kings since I'm part of theatre cat_sweatdrop there is no way to avoid the divas...

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_whee That is completely true~ Know it alls are rather painful to deal with... Though I'm used to drama queens/kings since I'm part of theatre cat_sweatdrop there is no way to avoid the divas...
Try dealing with a know it all drama queen all in one. I have to deal with one of those because she lives across the street from me...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Try dealing with a know it all drama queen all in one. I have to deal with one of those because she lives across the street from me...
emotion_facepalm Oye I knew a couple of those... They gave me migraines.....

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
The sad part is that she is only thirteen and thinks she knows more than me.... Sorry, but I'm pretty sure I know more than her because I have been through middle school, high school, and some college. Whereas she is only in the seventh grade....
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
The sad part is that she is only thirteen and thinks she knows more than me.... Sorry, but I'm pretty sure I know more than her because I have been through middle school, high school, and some college. Whereas she is only in the seventh grade....

what is it about youth and thinking they know everything?

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713

I have no idea, but my sister who is only a year older than that doesn't think she knows everything...
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713

I have no idea, but my sister who is only a year older than that doesn't think she knows everything...

well, I say let them act that way, cause when the day comes that it comes back and bites them in the a**, its gonna hurt

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713

well, I say let them act that way, cause when the day comes that it comes back and bites them in the a**, its gonna hurt
No kidding... I know I don't know everything. If I did, then I'd probably know how to become rich instantly....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff