puppylove713
Hello everybody. How are you doing?
Hey, I'm doing pretty good. You?

Animal Lover

Rawfie
puppylove713
I'm doing pretty good myself. I'm just trying to create a Christmas avi, but I'm kind of in a jam with the items I have on it. I don't know where to go. Yes, I know it is a bit early for that, but I want time to get the items, so I'm creating it early.

Manly Man-Lover

puppylove713
Rawfie
puppylove713
I'm doing pretty good myself. I'm just trying to create a Christmas avi, but I'm kind of in a jam with the items I have on it. I don't know where to go. Yes, I know it is a bit early for that, but I want time to get the items, so I'm creating it early.
xD Maybe I could help?
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
So tired. emotion_zzz

and its only 7:45. burning_eyes
I haven't had my nap today. xD

Maybe I'll mess around with my makeup. ninja

jut waiting for tomorrow to come, watching top tens on military channel in the mean time

Animal Lover

Rawfie
puppylove713
Rawfie
puppylove713
xD Maybe I could help?
If you want to try please do. Try to keep the price below 1.5 mil. You don't have to include the price of the Angelic Manner, Noel's Gift, or the Garland Scarf. I a;ready own them. Also, please don't change the hair with another shop hair. I don't like the others. Here is what I have already: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51311902

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
So tired. emotion_zzz

jut waiting for tomorrow to come, watching top tens on military channel in the mean time
emotion_puke

Manly Man-Lover

puppylove713
Rawfie
puppylove713
Rawfie
puppylove713
xD Maybe I could help?
If you want to try please do. Try to keep the price below 1.5 mil. You don't have to include the price of the Angelic Manner, Noel's Gift, or the Garland Scarf. I a;ready own them. Also, please don't change the hair with another shop hair. I don't like the others. Here is what I have already: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51311902
Okie dokie. *plays around with it*
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
So tired. emotion_zzz

emotion_puke

why do you hate that channel? its got a lot of footage on the development of weaponry and other things. xp

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
So tired. emotion_zzz

emotion_puke

why do you hate that channel? its got a lot of footage on the development of weaponry and other things. xp
Boring... not for me. *listens to family guy instead*

Animal Lover

Rawfie
puppylove713
Rawfie
puppylove713
Rawfie
puppylove713
xD Maybe I could help?
Okie dokie. *plays around with it*
Cool, maybe you can actually come up with something. I ran into a wall with it....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff