sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
*runs around reminding people that his birthday is on Tuesday*

someone needs cupcakes. surprised
Maybe. Or lotsa pressies. ninja

also good. 3nodding
I highly doubt I'm getting anything good IRL. emo Only thing I believe I'm getting from my mom is to go see the new twilight movie. (yay... not.)

go see wreck it ralph, convince the hell out of her to see that movie. seriously to say it runs circles around twilight doesn't give it justice.

if not that, demand popcorn and candy, if i'm gonna see a movie thats mediocre at best, I might as well have some awesome snacks
But she already bought tickets to see it. emo

Yesh, I is going to have my snacks while watching it... at least I'll be occupied picking out the caramel outta my teeth. xD

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
I swear, it's always the same half-a-dozen of us always hanging around this thread.

because its our thing, our event, we will not see it die out. emotion_omnomnom

also we are committed to giving completely random strangers things with bows on them...in boxes.

True dat. smile
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie

also good. 3nodding
I highly doubt I'm getting anything good IRL. emo Only thing I believe I'm getting from my mom is to go see the new twilight movie. (yay... not.)

go see wreck it ralph, convince the hell out of her to see that movie. seriously to say it runs circles around twilight doesn't give it justice.

if not that, demand popcorn and candy, if i'm gonna see a movie thats mediocre at best, I might as well have some awesome snacks

Yesh, I is going to have my snacks while watching it... at least I'll be occupied picking out the caramel outta my teeth. xD

I always get crunch or M&M's
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
I swear, it's always the same half-a-dozen of us always hanging around this thread.

also we are committed to giving completely random strangers things with bows on them...in boxes.

True dat. smile

3nodding
so whats new with you?

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie

also good. 3nodding

Yummy. emotion_drool

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

True dat. smile

3nodding
so whats new with you?

Not much. Struggling with a programming assignment, taking a break from Japanese.

You?
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

True dat. smile

3nodding
so whats new with you?

Not much. Struggling with a programming assignment, taking a break from Japanese.

You?

job hunting, its looking...convoluted
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie

Yummy. emotion_drool

I wish they had hershey's. xp

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

True dat. smile

3nodding
so whats new with you?

You?

Yup. That describes job hunting.

...And the capchas are turning into my SATs...
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

True dat. smile

3nodding
so whats new with you?

You?

it shouldn't, I mean I looked at entry level jobs, some of these require prerequisites from HARDER TO DO JOBS.

yeah, perfect sense. rolleyes

thats why I prefer face to face interviews and handing in an actual piece of paper.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

True dat. smile

3nodding
so whats new with you?

You?

it shouldn't, I mean I looked at entry level jobs, some of these require prerequisites from HARDER TO DO JOBS.

thats why I prefer face to face interviews and handing in an actual piece of paper.

I'm good at face-to-face interviews, and I suck at endless email chains (ironic, coming from a college student)
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

You?

I'm good at face-to-face interviews, and I suck at endless email chains (ironic, coming from a college student)

I'm decent as well, its just those irrelevant questions they throw in that make me slip up.

and I dont deal with email chains for my classes

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty

I totally agree with this. I saw it in probably the crappiest theater I have ever been in. Only about 15 rows of seats, with 5 on one side and 4 on the other. The seats were staggered even though the screen wasn't even raised. The screen itself was maybe double the size of my television, and that was STILL an excellent movie!!

Friendly Conversationalist

Rawfie
*runs around reminding people that his birthday is on Tuesday*
I'm going to Disneyland on Tuesday. Shall I get a celebratory "It's my Birthday!" button in your honor? xd

Manly Man-Lover

PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Ok, after looking at the Wiki it looks better than what I thought. Though, I'm not much into cartoons... but it seems ok. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff