Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Junior

PurpleLovr
lnk1001
PurpleLovr
Oh my gosh you guys. I'm only 40K away from being able to buy an Opalescent Rainbow. But then I would have to start all over with trying to earn gold for gifting >.<
Get the RAINBOW! It's okay to send out cheaper gifts in the meantime heart
Haha. I feel like I HAVE to get it because its RAINBOW!! I heart rainbows emotion_kirakira

yeah, you should get it~! im sure you've been really generous, get something for yourself for change... ^^;

Friendly Conversationalist

Lilsis Charmer

that would be nice of you... ._. i was just doing business with flowers on my banned account when i got banned... i had 300 carnations that i was about to sell on the MP~ would've gotten ~73k for them x_x but picking them takes forever... it was hard work on my banned account, if i now have to pick 4 million worth of flowers... yeah, see you next easter or something ._.

anyways have a nice day at work~!
Have you gotten a trading pass on this new account? smile I could send them right over.

Girl-Crazy Junior

lnk1001
Lilsis Charmer
lnk1001
Lilsis Charmer
lnk1001
Nein. Sehr Klein.

'sehr klein' means 'very small', not 'very little', and you don't capitalise 'klein' cos it's an adjective~ ^^;
I was using Klein as a noun. It can be used as such.... and it does mean small... darn. Sorry. Thank you for catching me and improving my German. It needs all the help I can get

you can't use it as a noun, sorry... ^^; You can use Kleine as a noun, in that case it means "the little one", like der Kleine or die Kleine, as a way to refer to a child... ^^;

and i'm happy to help you with your German~! and trust me, i know what i'm talking about~! ^^; i wouldn't correct your German if i wasn't sure how to correct it! XD
Booooo. I'll figure it out someday. German is hard. sweatdrop

sorry i meant the have a nice day at work for you~! not sure if i put it in the right msg xP

but yeah, i can help you out with your german... and you can feature me or w/e if you want, i don't mind... and thank you for offering to help me out to look for charities etc and if you can tell me how to make a quest thread, i can do that... but yeah... i try not to get too down but... well, have a nice day at work~!

Girl-Crazy Junior

PurpleLovr
Lilsis Charmer

that would be nice of you... ._. i was just doing business with flowers on my banned account when i got banned... i had 300 carnations that i was about to sell on the MP~ would've gotten ~73k for them x_x but picking them takes forever... it was hard work on my banned account, if i now have to pick 4 million worth of flowers... yeah, see you next easter or something ._.

Have you gotten a trading pass on this new account? smile I could send them right over.

no... of course not :/ i forgot about that... i just made this account... so yeah ;/

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lilsis Charmer
Am_I_God

Ah. Ich habe ein Jahr im Deutsch Klasse.

*Ich habe seit einem Jahr Deutsch in der Schule/in einem Kurs gelernt. ^^;

Well everybody’s hit the
bottom
and everybody’s been
forgotten
When everybody’s tired of being
alone

╚ ═══════ஐ═══════ ╝

Danke! Ich nicht so gut mit gramatik.

╔ ═══════ஐ═══════ ╗
Yeah, everybody’s been
abandoned
and left a little empty
handed
So if you're out there barley
hanging on...

Lilsis Charmer
PurpleLovr
Lilsis Charmer

no... of course not :/ i forgot about that... i just made this account... so yeah ;/
Haha. It's fine smile I think they are pretty cheap. If you still need more gold to get one, I can gift you something small that you could sell back to the shops 3nodding

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lnk1001
How are you liking the class?! My teacher was so much fun!

I didn't know that about the Jewish. How unique!

Well everybody’s hit the
bottom
and everybody’s been
forgotten
alone

╚ ═══════ஐ═══════ ╝

I suck with language, so it's been hard. For my BA I need 4 credits of a second language above level 203. I'm hoping that some of the 400 German culture classes will count for that. The prof. was ok, but he didn't really focus on grammar which is what I need the most help with.

╔ ═══════ஐ═══════ ╗
Yeah, everybody’s been
abandoned
and left a little empty
handed
hanging on...

Rainbow Sweetheart

Lilsis Charmer

I am sorry you got banned. I did see your profile and I thought about saying something to you but it seemed in the grey area so I left it alone, I wish I had said something. I think since bra shops have become banable they have started getting stricter on other images as well.

As for how long your ticket will take they say fourteen days it could take longer or less. The last ticket I filed took a month and a half the one before that two days. It depends on how many people are in front of you. Do not send more then one in or it will clog the system and make them go slower, after two weeks you can PM a Mod and ask them to check on your case. Keep your reference number for that.

Moderates do try to be fair but they are only human and someone might see something different from someone else. I know I have reported signatures I consider breaking the TOS only to have one Mod tell me no it is fine and another say it is breaking the rules. From what I have read over the years usually one Mod does not make the decision to permanently ban someone, it is usually several who decide that.

If a Mod is treating you unprofessionally you can report them to Gaia administrators though an email. I don't recall it off the top of my head but I am sure I could find it for you easy enough.

Am_I_God
I grabbed your booty emotion_dowant

Girl-Crazy Junior

Am_I_God

Danke! Ich nicht so gut mit gramatik.

*Ich bin nicht so gut in Grammatik~ and you're welcome~ (you can say mit but in is better~)

Girl-Crazy Junior

PurpleLovr
Lilsis Charmer
PurpleLovr
Lilsis Charmer

Haha. It's fine smile I think they are pretty cheap. If you still need more gold to get one, I can gift you something small that you could sell back to the shops 3nodding

looks like you forgot how it works too... ._. i wasnt sure either but just checked, i can't even receive gifts without the pass! and it's not about the gold, i can only get it 3 days after registration .______.

Girl-Crazy Junior

MissDotHacker
Lilsis Charmer

I am sorry you got banned. I did see your profile and I thought about saying something to you but it seemed in the grey area so I left it alone, I wish I had said something. I think since bra shops have become banable they have started getting stricter on other images as well.

As for how long your ticket will take they say fourteen days it could take longer or less. The last ticket I filed took a month and a half the one before that two days. It depends on how many people are in front of you. Do not send more then one in or it will clog the system and make them go slower, after two weeks you can PM a Mod and ask them to check on your case. Keep your reference number for that.

Moderates do try to be fair but they are only human and someone might see something different from someone else. I know I have reported signatures I consider breaking the TOS only to have one Mod tell me no it is fine and another say it is breaking the rules. From what I have read over the years usually one Mod does not make the decision to permanently ban someone, it is usually several who decide that.

If a Mod is treating you unprofessionally you can report them to Gaia administrators though an email. I don't recall it off the top of my head but I am sure I could find it for you easy enough.

okey, thank you... if you could find me the gaia admin email where i can report someone, i'd really appreciate it... i won't send an email yet, but i think i might want to have the option somewhere along the way... i'll just wait and see what happens with the ticket for now .__.

Lilsis Charmer

looks like you forgot how it works too... ._. i wasnt sure either but just checked, i can't even receive gifts without the pass! and it's not about the gold, i can only get it 3 days after registration .______.
Really? I thought you could still receive gifts. Hmmm... I suppose thats what I get for not checking the rules about it for several years sweatdrop Just let me know if you still want the flowers in 3 days smile

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PurpleLovr
Am_I_God
I grabbed your booty emotion_dowant

Well everybody’s hit the
bottom
and everybody’s been
forgotten
alone

╚ ═══════ஐ═══════ ╝

emotion_dowant

╔ ═══════ஐ═══════ ╗
Yeah, everybody’s been
abandoned
and left a little empty
handed
hanging on...

Girl-Crazy Junior

PurpleLovr
Lilsis Charmer

Really? I thought you could still receive gifts. Hmmm... I suppose thats what I get for not checking the rules about it for several years sweatdrop Just let me know if you still want the flowers in 3 days smile

i'll want them... i'll see what happens in the next 2 weeks or so... then i'll see if it's too much work to try and work my way back up or not~

if i decide to leave tho, i will gift everything on my account back to the people who gave something to me~

otherwise it would be really unfair~ so i promise your flowers wont go wasted either way, if i should feel like not staying, you'll get the gold from them back~ (nothing stupider than leave the gaia and leave an unused avi full of items and gold someone could use :/ )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff