Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Junior

Am_I_God

Ah. Ich habe ein Jahr im Deutsch Klasse.

*Ich habe seit einem Jahr Deutsch in der Schule/in einem Kurs gelernt. ^^;

Girl-Crazy Junior

lnk1001
It doesn't have to be "explicit"
By posting those pictures, you had taken you account's life into your own hand.
If it's questionable, don't post it.

and i wouldn't post it now, knowing how strict this stuff is here o.o but i honestly didn't think it was questionable... they show more explicit stuff in pg-13 movies~!
curse my spotty german, I can only sort of get an idea of what is being said (but am_i_god has had a year of german, and lilsis has had a year in school) ninja

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty
curse my spotty german, I can only sort of get an idea of what is being said (but am_i_god has had a year of german, and lilsis has had a year in school) ninja

nonono... am_i_god tried to say that she's been taking german classes for a year... but her German was way off~ so i corrected it, i just showed her two different ways to say it correctly~!

in der schule = in school, in einem kurs = in a course

Dapper Genius

Lilsis Charmer
lnk1001

You're very good at quoting the ToS, did you read my quotes that I included in my support ticket?

Quote:
"The length of ban depends on both the severity of the offense and if the violation has occurred more than once and you have been previously warned about engaging in such behavior. If a violation is serious enough (e.g., hacking, scamming, phishing, etc.) then the account will receive an immediate permanent ban. In all cases of banning, the user is sent an email with a warning detailing the offense, and how it violates the Terms of Service so he/she can know what behavior was inappropriate."
They crack down especially hard on the sexual side of their rules. More so than the botting. This is because the legal problems of having a parent or a child be offended not only costs a lot of money, it casts and black mark on their reputation as a website. This is money losing for them. So to solve that problem, they just don't even allow it at all and it's easier to ban than warn. Does that mean their system is right? No. Do I understand why it happened? Yes.

I apologize for not warning you about your images. However, I never reported or even questioned you about the images. I just made the decision to never go back to your profile or talk about it. I don't have to be "educated" as you say. In fact, I would say that beyond the stupid videos they show you in middle school in high school, I've never indulged in viewing sexual images or videos or even book ever. I'm not embarrased to say that I don't partake in that sort of thing. Having a person in ropes is violent. Period. If a person in training said some of your pics were in the gray area, that should have been a flag. I'm not trying to incite you to anger. I really will keep my fingers crossed for you. I will be happy to help you get back to where you were with items.

Dapper Genius

Lilsis Charmer
lnk1001
Nein. Sehr Klein.

'sehr klein' means 'very small', not 'very little', and you don't capitalise 'klein' cos it's an adjective~ ^^;
I was using Klein as a noun. It can be used as such.... and it does mean small... darn. Sorry. Thank you for catching me and improving my German. It needs all the help I can get
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty

nonono... am_i_god tried to say that she's been taking german classes for a year... but her German was way off~ so i corrected it, i just showed her two different ways to say it correctly~!

perhaps, but I remember in my german class, we call that "tarzan deutsch" its more american then German in grammar and punctuation at times

Dapper Genius

Am_I_God
lnk1001
Nein. Sehr Klein.
I know! There were just so many people that were killed... we focus lots on the Jewish, but there were terrible atrocities happening to everyone!

Well everybody’s hit the
bottom
and everybody’s been
forgotten
When everybody’s tired of being
alone

╚ ═══════ஐ═══════ ╝

Ah. Ich habe ein Jahr im Deutsch Klasse.
Exactly. And it wasn't just the "real Jews." Jewish lineage is passed through the mother, but the Nazis considered anyone with a Jewish grandparent to be some form of Jewish.

╔ ═══════ஐ═══════ ╗
Yeah, everybody’s been
abandoned
and left a little empty
handed
So if you're out there barley
hanging on...
How are you liking the class?! My teacher was so much fun!

I didn't know that about the Jewish. How unique!

Dapper Genius

Lilsis Charmer
lnk1001

and i wouldn't post it now, knowing how strict this stuff is here o.o but i honestly didn't think it was questionable... they show more explicit stuff in pg-13 movies~!
I know... User Image
It's awful (personal opinion).
I do hope it all works out for the better.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Sneaks in* Hello thread~

Girl-Crazy Junior

lnk1001
Lilsis Charmer
lnk1001

You're very good at quoting the ToS, did you read my quotes that I included in my support ticket?

Quote:
"The length of ban depends on both the severity of the offense and if the violation has occurred more than once and you have been previously warned about engaging in such behavior. If a violation is serious enough (e.g., hacking, scamming, phishing, etc.) then the account will receive an immediate permanent ban. In all cases of banning, the user is sent an email with a warning detailing the offense, and how it violates the Terms of Service so he/she can know what behavior was inappropriate."
They crack down especially hard on the sexual side of their rules. More so than the botting. This is because the legal problems of having a parent or a child be offended not only costs a lot of money, it casts and black mark on their reputation as a website. This is money losing for them. So to solve that problem, they just don't even allow it at all and it's easier to ban than warn. Does that mean their system is right? No. Do I understand why it happened? Yes.

I apologize for not warning you about your images. However, I never reported or even questioned you about the images. I just made the decision to never go back to your profile or talk about it. I don't have to be "educated" as you say. In fact, I would say that beyond the stupid videos they show you in middle school in high school, I've never indulged in viewing sexual images or videos or even book ever. I'm not embarrased to say that I don't partake in that sort of thing. Having a person in ropes is violent. Period. If a person in training said some of your pics were in the gray area, that should have been a flag. I'm not trying to incite you to anger. I really will keep my fingers crossed for you. I will be happy to help you get back to where you were with items.

thank you... your first post seemed a bit harsh :/ in this one you make me see that you're not judging me, just trying to explain to me why i was banned~

i didn't mean to force the sexual imagery to anyone, and i'm sorry if you felt that way... i didn't know some people would be so sensitive to it, i guess i can't see it... i grew up with sex since i was a child (no, i was never abused or anything, but i did play with children my own age since i was very young, and it never did any harm to me~ i'm quite happy with my own body and anything related to sex~)

the person in ropes wasn't in ropes against her will, it depicted such acts between consenting people... some people like that, but i don't have to tell you more about that (like i said, i don't want to force this stuff on anyone, and i feel bad knowing now that you felt that way, and probably some other people too)

if someone did help me get back up in case gaia doesn't ever revoke the ban, that would be more than i coudl hope to ask for... but right now i feel pretty gloomy :/ i'm not even trying to make gold, im just waiting to see if they answer my support ticket, and if in 2 weeks they don't... then i guess i'll just give up and go away :/ because i can't use any more real money on gaia (which is how i got started with gold when i joined), and starting from SCRATCH with gold and items as the price to pay for this lesson i learned just seems so daunting that it doesnt make me wanna stay :/ cos gaia for me is about fun and getting to know ppl and making new friends, but part of the fun is also making my avatar look nice and getting pretty items and making it personal, and just as i'd gotten so far, i was like 3/4 way to my dream avi, then this happened and yeah :/

i understand what i did wrong and i wouldn't do it again but outright banning like this and then if they dont even bother to answer the support tickets for months sometimes (like i read in the forums) just makes me feel really bad x_x i never wanted to break the rules or be some kind of rebel or challenge anything... i just wanted to put stuff in my profile that i thought was within the rules, stuff that i was willing to remove if i got a warning, but since i thought it was WITHIN the rules i never expected to be banned... :/

Dapper Genius

TheBlackCatLentheritia
*Sneaks in* Hello thread~
*hugs*
Hallo

Girl-Crazy Junior

lnk1001
Lilsis Charmer
lnk1001
Nein. Sehr Klein.

'sehr klein' means 'very small', not 'very little', and you don't capitalise 'klein' cos it's an adjective~ ^^;
I was using Klein as a noun. It can be used as such.... and it does mean small... darn. Sorry. Thank you for catching me and improving my German. It needs all the help I can get

you can't use it as a noun, sorry... ^^; You can use Kleine as a noun, in that case it means "the little one", like der Kleine or die Kleine, as a way to refer to a child... ^^;

and i'm happy to help you with your German~! and trust me, i know what i'm talking about~! ^^; i wouldn't correct your German if i wasn't sure how to correct it! XD

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty

perhaps, but I remember in my german class, we call that "tarzan deutsch" its more american then German in grammar and punctuation at times

x3

Girl-Crazy Junior

lnk1001
Lilsis Charmer
lnk1001

I know... User Image
It's awful (personal opinion).
I do hope it all works out for the better.

thank you... User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces