Welcome to Gaia! ::

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
DO IT FROSTY!
I want to scream at the admins at my school too, incompetent fools....
Evelin333
DO IT FROSTY!

but I hate how they set up my study guide so much! I would have a better chance at studying all of my past tests. burning_eyes

like seriously though, we got stuff from chapter 9 followed by chapter 3, and people wonder why I'm bad at math? its because of this, it needs to stop. emotion_donotwant

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
DO IT FROSTY!

but I hate how they set up my study guide so much! I would have a better chance at studying all of my past tests. burning_eyes

like seriously though, we got stuff from chapter 9 followed by chapter 3, and people wonder why I'm bad at math? its because of this, it needs to stop. emotion_donotwant

our school gives us old test papers online and makes us do them for "homework" during exams season...
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
DO IT FROSTY!

our school gives us old test papers online and makes us do them for "homework" during exams season...

my prof is really cool on grading, case in point, dropping the lowest grade. seeing as I have pulled straight A's, I could even skip my final and pass

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty

my prof is really cool on grading, case in point, dropping the lowest grade. seeing as I have pulled straight A's, I could even skip my final and pass

Sadly for me, high school teachers are meanies... especially the tests they give... I mean i get we're a "gifted and talented" school... But it's still mean to put so much pressure on us...
I mean in maths class the teacher teaches simple things like basic algebra but the tests are (in our ciriculum) year 11 standard.... for a year 9 test....
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

Sadly for me, high school teachers are meanies... especially the tests they give... I mean i get we're a "gifted and talented" school... But it's still mean to put so much pressure on us...
I mean in maths class the teacher teaches simple things like basic algebra but the tests are (in our ciriculum) year 11 standard.... for a year 9 test....

wow, thats some convoluted logic. teaching grade 9 math and expecting 11th year tests to come in with A's.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

wow, thats some convoluted logic. teaching grade 9 math and expecting 11th year tests to come in with A's.

ON top of that the principle goes and says to all the newbies when you get in the school at the orientation
Quote:
At this school we do not reccommend doing out of school tutoring or coaching as it puts too much stress on our students...

Really? She says that, gives us 11th year tests AND expects us to get A+'s?!
WTF
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

ON top of that the principle goes and says to all the newbies when you get in the school at the orientation
Quote:
At this school we do not reccommend doing out of school tutoring or coaching as it puts too much stress on our students...

WTF

stare
how do people like that get jobs?

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty

stare

weirdest thing is she's been promoted to the "head of our region (schools)"....

On another note, do you play runescape?
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

stare

nah, all of the stories ive heard of the horrors of account security and hacking drive me away from that game.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

stare

nah, all of the stories ive heard of the horrors of account security and hacking drive me away from that game.

you only get hacked if you fall for the
"doubling money 5mil minimum"...
At least 20 people got scammed... so funny
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

stare

you only get hacked if you fall for the
"doubling money 5mil minimum"...
At least 20 people got scammed... so funny

that's like a small spike in spam messages on xbox, where they type in "6000" and its supposed to give you 6K in Microsoft points.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

Quote:

WTF

stare

All i can say to you, Eve, is that for every ounce of woe you experience under 'harsh'/demanding teachers will likely only benefit you later on. Look at many of the other kids around you...and how sadly undereducated they are. Or others - to call a space a spade - downright ignorant or stupid. It's a damned shame what the 'average' student is asked to do in the USA. I ought to know, 'cause i literally sucked at much math, and still do. In college, I had to take remedial math courses just to be able to reach towards the couple of lower level ones to get my degree...and it was painfully difficult (and terribly embarrassing), with many attempts on my part to pass those classes. sweatdrop xp

Think of yourself as being somewhat ahead of the curve in learning, and therefor ahead in the game of life. Try to never stop learning, try to use much of what you were taught, no matter what age you are of what profession you ultimately choose. Use it or lose it is REAL. I've also found, as one gets older, that you find out just how much you *don't* know as the world around you gets bigger. 3nodding

One last comment... be glad you're not a product of the typical USA public school system. I swear, it seems like ignorance and stupidity are only growing in some ways. We're still sadly lagging far behind many other countries in education. It's deplorable. xp 3nodding
whoa, just realized its almost 3 A.M, got more studying to do tomorrow.
so I will be off to sleep. emotion_zzz

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PSST Guys, It's PurpleLovr's Birthday in 3 days.
Do you reckon we should pool our resources together and get her one or 2 of the items off her wishlist?
I was thinking Pink Dragoness.
If everyone could spare 30-40k we should be able to buy it for her?
So what do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces