• Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evelin333
HI guys!
No problem RAG
Nice avi, very scary blackie.
Did you get the items Frosty?

Anyways...
IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!!!!!!!

cat_whee Hiya Eve~
Thankies, and congrats.
I got my items Evelin biggrin

and i'm getting pissed at my prof. he needs to give me some pictures, and without those I cant complete my portfolio

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty

and i'm getting pissed at my prof. he needs to give me some pictures, and without those I cant complete my portfolio

Approach him in firm fashion, Frosty, and state the 'must haves' of your situation. Tell him you cannot produce work he wants without X, Y, and Z.
HardLinesAndKevlar
sgt.Frosty

Approach him in firm fashion, Frosty, and state the 'must haves' of your situation. Tell him you cannot produce work he wants without X, Y, and Z.

he said he will through an email but the file was too big the first time around, I don't necessarily know his schedule, but if I don't get anything by noon tomorrow I'll say that I'll have to use the original illustrations I made for the project and that I wont accept a lower grade for it

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
HardLinesAndKevlar
sgt.Frosty

he said he will through an email but the file was too big the first time around, I don't necessarily know his schedule, but if I don't get anything by noon tomorrow I'll say that I'll have to use the original illustrations I made for the project and that I wont accept a lower grade for it

Exactament, Frosty. 3nodding

If he gives you any kind of grief over HIM dragging his *ss (like gives you a lower grade for the reason you stated), take it to the department Dean. YOU shouldn't be paying the price for HIS laziness/incompetency. blaugh
HardLinesAndKevlar
sgt.Frosty
HardLinesAndKevlar
sgt.Frosty

Exactament, Frosty. 3nodding

If he gives you any kind of grief over HIM dragging his *ss (like gives you a lower grade for the reason you stated), take it to the department Dean. YOU shouldn't be paying the price for HIS laziness/incompetency. blaugh

he's neither lazy nor incompetent, but he does tend to forget sometimes xp

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Well then, his forgetfulness. blaugh
zariqueen

mayhap I should send an email tonight?

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

I know I would. It certainly cannot hurt! And if you need proof that you pursued him for more help, and he kept forgetting - and punished you - you'd have proof to present to the HIS boss. 3nodding
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

I know I would. It certainly cannot hurt! And if you need proof that you pursued him for more help, and he kept forgetting - and punished you - you'd have proof to present to the HIS boss. 3nodding

well i'm not out to get him but this is true

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

I know Frosty; you aren't out to get him. But keeping a copy of your email to him is simply a CYA (cover your *a**) move. *IF* you're wrongly docked grades, you have proof. 3nodding
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

I know Frosty; you aren't out to get him. But keeping a copy of your email to him is simply a CYA (cover your *a**) move. *IF* you're wrongly docked grades, you have proof. 3nodding

ive been looking for a reason to yell at the administration of my college for some time now. ninja

Dapper Genius

rofl
Sounds like a perfect reason to yell at them!
only finals would drive me to do math at nearly 1 in the morning while watching fullmetal alchemist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff