Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes I'm A Xena Fan. I'm Proud of it too.

Re: Kitty Mooned -- No no no....one of my cats had his butt in the air facing the monitor. He does that when he wants to be scratched.

But I'm not part of a fan base. Xenites are an Army.
diaici1010
purplekitty
diaici1010
BiteMyBardicButt

@ Envy: Cool....glad to know this idea has gone over well.

@ Zollo: I may only tell them they have won prize number __ to be delivered at the end of the event. That way the mystery stays until the entire event is over.

@ dia: I think what I'll do is get them to PM me with a number, so that way should they have to choose a different number, no one is going to know wound up with what number in the end. At least until we start seriously narrowing it down. The left over prizes (because I'm hoping to have those too) will then be donated at random to those I know participated like crazy in all the games.

Bite whatever you do I will love it and try whether I win or not I usually suck at most games. The point is too have fun and thats al;l tht matters no one should be obsessed with the prize that got. It came from you working hard and thinking of them now they need to think that way. Bite yay you better have fun games so I can attempt to win.
yeah bite I'm sure it will turn out fine! ^^ Sounds like a good idea you have going there.

O I submitted photos in the Photography Arena. In case you guys are interested. waterfalls at Disney. <3
o yes let me see the link so I can look at it.

@ rybee I lvoe the avi i will quest for that alst but I want that one becasue it has a pole.

@ envy why are you always in the best threads but that girl did another good diea too I love stuff like that.

@ fairy keep it coming ansd how is my art shop going and are you getting orders filled?
thank you i thout it was nice

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
BiteMyBardicButt

Re: Kitty Mooned -- No no no....one of my cats had his butt in the air facing the monitor. He does that when he wants to be scratched.

blaugh my old cat use to shove his butt in my face.
User Image

//Rybee.. is your tooth okay today? //

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Pixilated Envy
User Image

//Dia.. before I got wrapped up in my art shop, I was practically living in CB. I kinda missed those days. Random threads all the time, and various contest threads. I always seemed to lean towards the ones that were a bit more out of the box. The coolest people i've ever met in gaia have been from the CB. //

you always do and I aklways get the evil ones who come to my threads so I stay away from the thread but I am glad you have fun. Do you think I will get in trouble for putting a pole in my picture followed by me wearing a bikini envy?

@ purpe bite cat loves to ahve all her attention so she blocks the screen mooning us when bite is on.

@ bite lol lol lol an everyday thing.

@ rybee you looked nice as a boy too so keep up the good work.

@ fairy bite will tell you in a minute and I burned the cookies.

OI!!! I swear he's the world's weirdest cat. I've never met another one in my life that LOVES to take a shower. He will sit outside the shower door and actually HOWL at me if I get in without him. I called the vet, who told me to just use small amounts of baby shampoo and other than that let him have it.

diaici1010
Pixilated Envy
User Image

//Dia.. before I got wrapped up in my art shop, I was practically living in CB. I kinda missed those days. Random threads all the time, and various contest threads. I always seemed to lean towards the ones that were a bit more out of the box. The coolest people i've ever met in gaia have been from the CB. //

you always do and I aklways get the evil ones who come to my threads so I stay away from the thread but I am glad you have fun. Do you think I will get in trouble for putting a pole in my picture followed by me wearing a bikini envy?

@ purpe bite cat loves to ahve all her attention so she blocks the screen mooning us when bite is on.

@ bite lol lol lol an everyday thing.

@ rybee you looked nice as a boy too so keep up the good work.

@ fairy bite will tell you in a minute and I burned the cookies.
thanks

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
BiteMyBardicButt

OI!!! I swear he's the world's weirdest cat. I've never met another one in my life that LOVES to take a shower. He will sit outside the shower door and actually HOWL at me if I get in without him. I called the vet, who told me to just use small amounts of baby shampoo and other than that let him have it.

aww that is so cute and he is the weirdest cat bit but he is yours. That makes me smile to hear that and I used to wash with myy dogs. I wash first then I wased them up. I miss all of them

@ rybee go put some clothes on you love being naked. biggrin lol
diaici1010
BiteMyBardicButt

aww that is so cute and he is the weirdest cat bit but he is yours. That makes me smile to hear that and I used to wash with myy dogs. I wash first then I wased them up. I miss all of them

lol i have a shirt

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
@ dia Thanks ^^

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
rybee_rocks
diaici1010
BiteMyBardicButt

lol i have a shirt
omg you changed again and now you are naked like a cop. go rybee.

@ purple you is quite welcome.

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Im going to go make Lunch lunch

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
purplekitty
Im going to go make Lunch lunch
me too I am getting hungry.

@ hi ponies whats up?
diaici1010
rybee_rocks
diaici1010
BiteMyBardicButt

lol i have a shirt
omg you changed again and now you are naked like a cop. go rybee.

@ purple you is quite welcome.
lol
hmm im hungry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out