Welcome to Gaia! ::

-x-Baby Faerie-x-
User Image
We women talk too much...

OK Here's the Quote:
(And NO searching the movie quote sites, I'll know if you do!!)

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, a**-kickers, s**t-kickers and Methodists."

First one to get the correct answers, wins a prize!

...nevertheless we only say half of what we know.
*walks back in a poses heroicly* Blazing Saddles

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
-x-Baby Faerie-x-
User Image

OK Here's the Quote:

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, a**-kickers, s**t-kickers and Methodists."

I feel like I just watched this movie. Its going to bug me. My b/f would know (hes a total movie buff) but he is not here. >.> is leslie neilsen in it?

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zollo Rollo 43
-x-Baby Faerie-x-
User Image

OK Here's the Quote:

*walks back in a poses heroicly* Blazing Saddlescrap! I should have known it *kicks self*
User Image

//Dia today has been so odd for me.. it's due to storm hard.. the sky is cast in gray.. I swore it was night.. and slept so late.You're welcome to the lounge at any time, and hope it makes for a great escape to you when you need it. //

Original Smoker

User Image

REMEMBER - These are TWO PART questions!! 1/2 of the answer doesn't get you the prize!

Hints will start in 10 minutes if no one gets it!

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
-x-Baby Faerie-x-
User Image

REMEMBER - These are TWO PART questions!! 1/2 of the answer doesn't get you the prize!

o so now we need to tell you which character said it? jee I cant remember, I only saw it once. >.>
-x-Baby Faerie-x-
User Image

Blazing Saddles and Hedley Lamarr....sorry I didn't realize I needed the character name
User Image

//Hehe.. faerie, you picked a mini game that I can't play. I am no good at these kinda games. //

Original Smoker

Zollo Rollo 43
-x-Baby Faerie-x-
User Image

Blazing Saddles and Hedley Lamarr....sorry I didn't realize I needed the character nameUser Image

We have a winner!! Good job Zollo - your movie prop is on it's way!! Congrats!

Okay my question is this:

For the games, I want to number the prizes, and let people pick a random number based on the number of prizes I come up with. That way its more of a gamble as to whether or not you get what you want, and people wont get upset and no longer play a game because they think the only prize worth playing for is now gone. No one's gonna know who got what til the end of the event.

Does this sound like a good idea, or will it only cause chaos?

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I got
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ha... i would have thought dualla or maybe roslin. boomer is good too though.

i have to go get cherry-chan. and she'll prolly keep ya'll company while i clean.
BiteMyBardicButt

For the games, I want to number the prizes, and let people pick a random number based on the number of prizes I come up with. That way its more of a gamble as to whether or not you get what you want, and people wont get upset and no longer play a game because they think the only prize worth playing for is now gone. No one's gonna know who got what til the end of the event.
User Image

//Oh, these actually go over pretty well. I know from experience when I did my valentine's event that people really loved being able to get a chance at mystery prizes. //

diaici1010
-x-Baby Faerie-x-
User Image

@ Dia - Josh is good, don't get to see him til Wednesday though - but then we have him for two weeks, so YAY!

Ok my next post will be for the game! - look on the front page for info on it!!

I know cannot wait and elt me try to figure out what the game is.

@ rybee eat soemthing healthy then you have a cold .an apple
BiteMyBardicButt

only question. Will prizes be given out at the time of winning or in a wave at the end of the event.......because people sometimes celebrate in thread for getting good stuff and that might ruin the whole idea anyway......

oh and i guess I'm back for a little while at least

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Pixilated Envy
User Image

//Dia today has been so odd for me.. it's due to storm hard.. the sky is cast in gray.. I swore it was night.. and slept so late.You're welcome to the lounge at any time, and hope it makes for a great escape to you when you need it. //

i never play games like that I only watch movies that are funny or make me sing. I lost this within 5 mins so you are not alone. O yes the lounge has kept me sane and I will keep going their when the board is crazy. I have to keep a low profile so I want to do it with people I lovs.

@ purple smart girl meeting them at the mall and don't be nervous god is watching over you and good you have a boyfriend who has movie knowledge. I couldn't even think of what genre it it.

@ baby next time you have tyo pick something from the music genre then I could easily win.

@ cool misty I love boomer she is cool sharon aprk now clean and be happy love!

@ bite do it random so the prize is random and don't let people know the numbers at all. I think that is a smart idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff