Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you practice any other religion whilst practicing as a buddhist?

yes 0.16793893129771 16.8% [ 22 ]
no 0.31297709923664 31.3% [ 41 ]
no i actually dont practice buddhism 0.36641221374046 36.6% [ 48 ]
Jus Count'n Da G's Dawg, Fo Sho!!!!! 0.15267175572519 15.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Are we still alive? crying
making a guild sounds good, the only reservations i have are that there are already two buddhist guilds, loving kindness, and nirvana. any and all information we could post in our own guild could easily exist in theirs, not to mention i think the guild owners of those guilds have a much stronger understanding than i do and thus have alot more to offer. in all reality i dont think that another guild could really provide anymore information than what already exists in these other two guilds.

on the flip side, i think that this has a possible possitive side to it also. i have created a guild in the future, and guilds are expensive. i think that if we were to start from scratch and generate all of the gold through work from now untill we have the 20k. and then to make sub forums we should work at those independantly at the same time. any gold generated privately prior to the day we agree to make the guild should not be added to the gold needed to pay for it.

let me know what you think.
Hello is anybody out there? I've updated the main page! Its pretty spiffy!
lakshanas
making a guild sounds good, the only reservations i have are that there are already two buddhist guilds, loving kindness, and nirvana. any and all information we could post in our own guild could easily exist in theirs, not to mention i think the guild owners of those guilds have a much stronger understanding than i do and thus have alot more to offer. in all reality i dont think that another guild could really provide anymore information than what already exists in these other two guilds.

on the flip side, i think that this has a possible possitive side to it also. i have created a guild in the future, and guilds are expensive. i think that if we were to start from scratch and generate all of the gold through work from now untill we have the 20k. and then to make sub forums we should work at those independantly at the same time. any gold generated privately prior to the day we agree to make the guild should not be added to the gold needed to pay for it.

let me know what you think.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this thread and Buddhism. I'm just recently coming back to Gaia and am looking for a community to keep me here.

I've got a guild if you want it. It's completely empty(No subforums, 0 gold in the treasury) but that's still 20k less you have to raise. If you're interested return the post or shoot me a PM and I'll invite you to the guild and make you leader(Whoever wants to be the leader, I don't know if I'll have enough time to always be on.).

Super Humorist

I had no idea this thread was around.
I'm glad to see there's so many people together in this Monastery project. (:
[.☼.]When the moon overtakes you [.☪.]

I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and let you know that I support your cause and that you're not alone. Although I'm not a buddhist, I support the ideals ^^

[.☪.] it is futile to resist[.☼.]

Invisible Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sorry to bother, but I'm having trouble getting to your temple in the towns. If you gave me the zip code for it, I think I could fix the problem that I'm having. ><;
Thank you.
this thread is such a neat idea!
it's unique, because it's not a guild
do you guys promo in the religion subforum?

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces