Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

Bunai

Neat! 4laugh

Depending on how H2k12 goes, I might need information gather, which I usually just do on my on as I participate.

*updates link*
Seriously, that site really helped get the listings in order, especially with the mini comics.
User ImageCool.

Unfortunately though I don't host the mini-comics anymore. News room had dates for all of them last I checked...

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm really surprised this thread doesn't have more hits.

It was a interesting read.

I noticed it stops quite some time behind the current story-line manga. Is this a W.I.P. or a given-up project? Maybe I could help out I've read all of them since ever...

Loiterer

Brazekool

I noticed it stops quite some time behind the current story-line manga. Is this a W.I.P. or a given-up project? Maybe I could help out I've read all of them since ever...
User ImageIt's a WIP but very slow moving.
Try helping out gaiapedia. =)
http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Gaiapedia

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Bornes
Brazekool

User ImageIt's a WIP but very slow moving.
Try helping out gaiapedia. =)
http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Gaiapedia
Oh sure thing I'd love to help.

Angelic Blob

Brazekool

I don't drop projects unless I am swamped with other projects.
This is on hiatus because I am busy with the wiki. And also, it will take some time to gather more information to continue. Plus much of what I have is on a disk.

It is one thing to simply state what is happening now, but I also need to recall the site events that happened during the manga and mini comic updates.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Bunai
Brazekool

This is on hiatus because I am busy with the wiki. And also, it will take some time to gather more information to continue. Plus much of what I have is on a disk.

It is one thing to simply state what is happening now, but I also need to recall the site events that happened during the manga and mini comic updates.
Yeah well if you ever need some extra typing or coding power let me know I'll lend a hand... or both of them...

Angelic Blob

Brazekool
Bunai
Brazekool

Yeah well if you ever need some extra typing or coding power let me know I'll lend a hand... or both of them...
lol Thanks.
Anyone can expand on the Timeline at any point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff