Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

Reserved 16

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Oh hey, just so you know, the information on Johnny and Gino's birthdays actually came from an Ask the Admin thread a while back. I know because I'm pretty sure I'm the one that asked the question... or it was, at least, one of my friends, haha.

Angelic Blob

Jasette
Oh hey, just so you know, the information on Johnny and Gino's birthdays actually came from an Ask the Admin thread a while back. I know because I'm pretty sure I'm the one that asked the question... or it was, at least, one of my friends, haha.

Thank you, lol
I still need to source it though.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Bunai
Jasette

Thank you, lol
Yeah, I wish I could help you find it, I'm sorry I can't remember specifics/don't have the thread on hand. You could hire someone to go through Lanzer's posts, haha. It'd be sometime winter 2009 to summer 2010.

Angelic Blob

Jasette
Bunai
Jasette

Thank you, lol
Yeah, I wish I could help you find it, I'm sorry I can't remember specifics/don't have the thread on hand. You could hire someone to go through Lanzer's posts, haha. It'd be sometime winter 2009 to summer 2010.
Thanks again.

Well, I spend time searching around for Gaia history, so this will entertain me.

Dangerous Healer

17,425 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

This project is a cool idea- I like reading the mangas and learning about Gaia's story. From what I remember- the timeline looks good so far. I don't know anything about Johnny and Gino's birthdays though. But in general everything looks laid out in the right order. One question: Will the info on Ian and Louie be in version 2?

I was checking out the "Damian" manga again and we know Rosaline was killed by Vladimir when she went back to get Ian and Louie. This explains her disappearance- which you can also confirm from "Gun Show" where is straight out says she went back for them at some point after having Gino.(Gun Show pg. 5.)

So will this info be in the timeline, or is the timeline only for events that are common knowledge to Gaians- fictional Gaians I mean, not avatars. Like only those who were there would know what really happened to Rosaline.

Angelic Blob

Nire_CrimsonFantasy

This project is a cool idea- I like reading the mangas and learning about Gaia's story.

Thanks for the post. To make a mention, Rosalie has not been confirmed as dead, only presumed to be. I also made a typo on her name ^_^;; it is Rosalie, with no extra E or N. oops

The timeline will include related events based on what was provided by Gaia over the years, such as...
* Manga (obviously, as it is the driving source)
* Mini-Comics (only if they related to a storyline or site event)
* Holiday Events (if they effected the storyline, or were created around it)
* Mini Events (if they related to the storyline, or individual character)
* MMVII (as it is the only link to Vlad's disappearance)

So yes, Ian and Louie will definitely be a part of it, since his Vampire heritage was a major development for the character. Perhaps I can do a colored text for certain events to indicate a flashback moment rather than a "in time" moment. Because, as you mentioned, manga #0 The Rise of Gambino reports that Rosalie is missing, which relates to #19: Damian and #21: Gun Show. I will use a colored text to show why she disappeared. The report states that it is unexplained, and I will keep it as such.

Though I wonder if I should reference the manga number as I go along.

Dangerous Healer

17,425 Points
  • Team Peyo 25

Thanks for explaining more Bunai. Wouldn't it be crazy if Rosalie(thanks for correcting me, her name is only mentioned like once.) was indeed alive and showed up at some point? That could be an interesting storyline..

The colors are a good idea, or just use parenthesis. You can keep it simple though-brief explanations like you've been doing since as you say it is a timeline and not a complete discussion on story. Maybe that would be another project-a companion to the timeline with more specific info-or just list the place (like manga and page number) where someone could read more on the event.

Bunai
Though I wonder if I should reference the manga number as I go along.

Whoops, didn't see this at the bottom. Yeah that would be a good idea.

Angelic Blob

Hm, I didn't get a notice of your quote. 0_o

Nire_CrimsonFantasy
Thanks for explaining more Bunai.
No problem.
It would definitely be interesting to see Rosalie, as that is Gino's mother. Now that I think about it, there are few parental figures on Gaia lol. If Vlad is gone, then there should be a mention of her at some point.

Ah, parenthesis sounds good, less distracting. And I do need a better name for 'era changes', suggestions are welcomed, for example I used the word "Modern" as a header twice and it just doesn't seem fitting.

And a more detailed Timeline will definitely have to wait, but it is a good idea. A storybook(?) thread that gathers everything in one shot would take some dedication and a good writer.

Dangerous Healer

17,425 Points
  • Team Peyo 25

Glad I could help with my suggestions. Hm, I'll see if I can come up with some era names for ya.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Don't forget about all the information we learned from the Trial of Ian threads...even though they dissapeared and are non-existent now, if you PM Jayce Reinhardt he has them on back-up in a Guild record I believe. Lots of fun info, such as the fact that before Johnny Gsmbino took over it was called "Isle de Nativ" and all sorts of fun tidbits regarding Ian's adoptive family and etc.

Angelic Blob

Zweizi Galon
Don't forget about all the information we learned from the Trial of Ian threads...even though they dissapeared and are non-existent now, if you PM Jayce Reinhardt he has them on back-up in a Guild record I believe. Lots of fun info, such as the fact that before Johnny Gsmbino took over it was called "Isle de Nativ" and all sorts of fun tidbits regarding Ian's adoptive family and etc.
Yup, the part about Meredith is where I got the information from. I found copy of the trial nearly 2 years ago, and transferred it to the wiki. I am guessing it is all of it. Each has its own page.

Funny, that "Isle de Nativ" part is on the Isle de Gambino page, but I never noticed it xd There are a lot of stuff I don't notice, especially when I focus on a certain part to clear up. And thanks for the name drop, I hope Jayce Reinhardt has information from the missing interview. I remember the one about the men that kept asking Cindy to a lobster dinner. I can't even get to it on wayback machine... and sadly it seems Gaia is archiving less and less and many wayback pages link up to the current Gaia.

Thanks for stopping by.

Angelic Blob

Despite the quietness, I am indeed still working on this. For now, I have computer issues that need to be sorted out, and all my notes are on disk, so I can't get to them even if I wanted to right now.

Loiterer

Bunai
Despite the quietness, I am indeed still working on this. For now, I have computer issues that need to be sorted out, and all my notes are on disk, so I can't get to them even if I wanted to right now.
User ImageGuess who's back again! =)

I might be able to help, too. Just PM me if needed.

Also, guess what else is back and updated! http://gsc.thegcw.com

Angelic Blob

Bornes
Bunai
User ImageGuess who's back again! =)

I might be able to help, too. Just PM me if needed.

Also, guess what else is back and updated! http://gsc.thegcw.com

Neat! 4laugh

Depending on how H2k12 goes, I might need information gather, which I usually just do on my on as I participate.

*updates link*
Seriously, that site really helped get the listings in order, especially with the mini comics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff