Kats Kokeshi Doll :D 0.12571428571429 12.6% [ 88 ]
Sarah Palin 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 100 ]
Britney Spears 0.15 15.0% [ 105 ]
Ian 0.052857142857143 5.3% [ 37 ]
Purvis 0.10571428571429 10.6% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 700 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 164 165 166 > >> >>> »|

Kats Kokeshi Doll
He kidnapped our reporter, iVegan, and tried to rape her using giftboxes to fill his void.

Im a guy >.<

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Nah, we dont need an editor. If you want to advertise, put our banner in your sig! And sorry vegan! Typo lol. And...the Animated started appearing after the explosion on April Fools day 2004. They are just being announced now.

Eloquent Explorer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

iVegan
Kats Kokeshi Doll
He kidnapped our reporter, iVegan, and tried to rape her using giftboxes to fill his void.

Im a guy >.<
Tomorrow: [To be confirmed]

And the wedneday ladies and gentleman, one freaking investigation that has laerted all the beach, Human and Animated, is Ike really going out with a Water Spout? xD

Watch those articles only at THE DAILY KOKESHI!

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Dont listen to him! I have something else planned then.

TOMORROW: Chuck Norris and Landshark: Seperated at Birth?

And our special interview guest: Quazimodo, the Tiny Terror!

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
We will now be hosting a QUESTION AND ANSWER segment throughout the rest of the night. Ask questions away!
Kats Kokeshi Doll
And...the Animated started appearing after the explosion on April Fools day 2004. They are just being announced now.

eh? where do you get this?
----------~ iVegan Says ~----------
Ok im back in the studio everyone and ready to report the extraordinary information i have found!!
Papa Saw has a Baby With SheWolf!!!
As i was looking around the Saw Mill i came across a very strange...tape...im gonan need therapy...
Anyways then right under the tape i foudn a birth certificate and a picture of Papa Saw, SheWolf and a very odd looking Outlaw Pup. The outlaw pup had very sharp blades for teeth and all the fur was made of blades. As soon as i put it all together i was hit over the head. When i regained consciousness Papa Saw cut off a toe (anythign for journalism >.< wink and then left to summon his Giftboxes. Luckily right before the giftboxes got to me The Barton Guard, Kat, and Veis killed them all. I came back here and am now reporting this extraordinary information.
It's official, SheWolf and Papa Saw had a baby. The baby is nowhere to be found. Barton Guard is currently searching the Whole lake area for it.
STAY TUNED MORE TO COME!!!User Image

---------
User Image
Help?
22k / 610k

Donators:

amaya_animoto - 300 gold <3
Kali_Peitho - 3000 gold <3
Altruistic Mind - 1000 gold <3
JI22 - 1 gold <3

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Adrien Screwtape
Kats Kokeshi Doll
And...the Animated started appearing after the explosion on April Fools day 2004. They are just being announced now.

Every NPC that talks about the Animated says "After the explosion" that was the explosion.

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200

Eloquent Explorer

As you progress through this chapter of zOMG, you will reach a point in where you meet Ike, and after his first quest, he tells u about something creepy that was happening within Gold Beach, and wants you to investigate. Then, he tells you to go to the man at the lighthouse to get an item to help you investigate the mystery. While talking to him, you can ask about the animated, and he will say that it had all started during an explosion that had happened a while ago. Looking back at the manga, you will see that the date of the chapter is in 2004, hence the start of the Animated

Adrien Screwtape
Kats Kokeshi Doll

Right that's the origin of the animated, but no reports of them started until just recently.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with the story, I was just wondering if there was a report of animated before now. Given the Manga, it seems only the Labtechs knew anything about them before people started being attacked only recently.

Eloquent Explorer

ehhh....
you see those hair clips Agatha has? those were "momentos" of the incident, and Papa Saw told her that if she told ANYONE of the Animated, then those would pierce her skull, killing her.
(Correct me if i'm wrong)

Adrien Screwtape
Right that's the origin of the animated, but no reports of them started until just recently.
ha ha, like I said, I'm fine with the story ( ;

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Good detective work!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers