Britney Spears 0.15 15.0% [ 105 ]
Ian 0.052857142857143 5.3% [ 37 ]
Purvis 0.10571428571429 10.6% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 700 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 164 165 166 > >> >>> »|

Lol cute <3
I want to name the article!
Username: Adrien Screwtape
Article Name: The Stone Coatl -- Menacing or Menaced?!
SMALL Detail on Article: After the throne room has been raided countless times at the behest of the supposed benevolent and ghostly twins Rin and Lin, it has come to this reporter's attention that something may indeed be rotten in the ruins of Otami. We are given little reasoning to accomplish this other than that the Coatl is supposedly invading the sanctity of the throne room. But did anyone ever stop to actually ask the Coatl just what it was doing there? And why are Rin and Lin so adamant about stopping something that has been a part of the Otami culture long before their appearance? Just who are the twins and what do they have against the Stone Coatl?
Animated Involved: none, the Coatl may not even be an animated contrary to popular belief
Other players involved (Optional): none as of yet
Up to more mischief, I see, KKD
LOL.

How about for the wednesday..."Human and Animated? Ike spotted with Water spout!"

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Username: Apple Blossom19
Article Name: Gnome Alliance with Bill?!?!
SMALL Detail on Article: Back when there was a glitch of Bill not giving the right ring, I got gypped out of a Fire Ring, and given Hack instead. I started saying that that Bill was then in league with the Lawn Gnomes from the Village Greens. This could be a short article about how lawn Gnomes might be in league with him (Possible ending: When asked about this alleged alliance, Bill said nothing to reporters... [Because he never would say anything to me afterwards >>])
Animated Involved: Lawn Gnomes
Other players involved (Optional): Apple Blossom19, You if you wish ^_^, anyone really, the glitch was bad ^^"
This is really good lol made me laught and ill ike to give you a good idea why dont u put up a interview area where u cna use one of those screen recorders to put some interviews on youtube and put some links here

if this is a good idea i would liked to be interviewed first biggrin

or maybe get someone to do this and help u out... put a message inf irsst post "looking for a reporter to interview naturals!(sometimes in tight spots must have good def o.o"
----------~ iVegan Says ~----------
THIS JUST IN:
Papa saw was not loyal to Mama Saw.
Files dug up from two weeks ago shows a group of Adventurers showed up to he Saw Mill and attacked Mama saw while Papa sat in the Mill and watched television, ignoring Mama Saws cries for help.
This new evidence may be an effect of Papa Saw's and SheWolf's supposed Affair.
Back to you Kat's Kokeshi Doll.User Image

---------
User Image
Help?
22k / 610k

Donators:

amaya_animoto - 300 gold <3
Kali_Peitho - 3000 gold <3
Altruistic Mind - 1000 gold <3
JI22 - 1 gold <3
FREAKING HOT NEWS!

Me and Kat have just searched Papa Saws room, and have seen multiple Shewolf hairs on Papa Saw's bed, it has almost been confirmed that Papa Saw IS having an affair with the Shewolf. iVegan is outside patrolling, Kat will make a major notice on the front page once this is COMPLETELY confirmed.

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
THIS JUST IN! iVegan has been KIDNAPPED. Is this the fiendish work of Papa Saw?! Me and Veiswalkren are on the spot, searching left and right. A group of Barton Guards have joined the search, and also have the Shewolf arrested due to a just discovered violent assault on Mama Saw earliar this day. Details on this are not yet discovered, but we feel this mystery is being un-ravelled real soon!

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Username: MuleOCereal
Article Name: Lanterns make "harmless" visit to Leader Drum!
SMALL Detail on Article: Taiko drum Nexus, was attacked in his own home! Lanterns visit him at the bridge and mob him, leaving him with only half his health left!
Animated Involved: Taiko drum Nexus, Lantern Nexus
Other players involved (Optional):

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
----------~ iVegan Says ~----------
omg, Kat, i've been kidnapped by Papa saw. I'm in his saw mill. I found a computer and am still able to report to you guys. Right now Papa Saw is outside with some wierd contraption.What is he doi-OMG!!!!
GIFTBOXS!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-static-User Image

---------
User Image
Help?
22k / 610k

Donators:

amaya_animoto - 300 gold <3
Kali_Peitho - 3000 gold <3
Altruistic Mind - 1000 gold <3
JI22 - 1 gold <3