9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Labtech Jumper of Sealab
Veiswalkren
Labtech Jumper of Sealab
Ok, I have two points to be covered.

1. I'm not a mule. It's cbunny402. I just changed my name.
2. Veis told me that Kat was going to hand over the newspaper to me and dragon cross. IDK if this info is legit, but I thought it was my responsibillity to help.

I'm head photographer for now, but once Kat and Casil join, they'll be promoted.

If you don't want to join the forum, I'm not forcing you to. But we need people to join. If the daily kokeshi will be rebuilt, this is the first step in doing so.

Liar, real liar.

I told you that The New Year's Eve you and Cross would become reporters, we planned this the 28th.

We never said we were going to give up and make it your and Cross' responsability.

Look Veis, I may have misunderstood what you said, but I am no liar.

And like I said, I HEARD THAT KAT WAS GOING TO JOIN. I'm only owner TEMPORARILY. I can't believe you people would be so cruel. You have no idea how much hard work went into that site.

And if Kat is cruel enough to throw all my hard work down the drain, I don't want to read her articles. And that's that.

The only think that will make me want to even use the word kokeshi again is if somehow the forum that *I* made gains popularity. Pass this message on to Kat.

I don't keep up with what is going on usually, but since this thread got moved, its interested me how you all have coped with it.

I'd just like to say that you have no right to treat Kat the way you are. You seriously need to think over your actions before you go through with them.

So you are angry at Kat because she didn't want to use the site you made? Did you ever ask her about a site? You made it without asking if she needed it or if she wanted it. That means, if she doesn't want it, she doesn't have to take it. You made it with your time, and without her consent.

Now I may be viewing this the wrong way, but I find it terrible that you would pretty much quit being Kat's friend/thread regular just because she didn't want the site that she didn't ask for.

Keep up the good work Kat, and hopefully stuff like this doesn't happen again.
............wow....I missed a lot these last few days. O_e
Well, see you all in the guild. :3
What The F***
I subscribed you guys I post and you decline me to the guild?
Well your not gonna get any damn fans by blowing off the ones you have
Read D*** Move
D:<

User Image
things are fixed
Thank you

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
I'm very sorry, you will be invited by Casil in just one second. VEISWALKREN! HOW COULD YOU?! *Banhammer* rofl
It got weirded out, but I think it sent.
If not, feel free to PM me.
I have only declined two

One that was a guy that said he wanted to join because he was otaku.
And this one, i miss-clicked. Sorry for this one, neither yell at me.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
0_.
Hi.
Thanks.
.......... 0_0
whoo....two posts above....was random. o_e

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
two posts within three days... What's going on here?
GO TO THE GUILD OR HAX! :SCREAM:

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kats Kokeshi Doll
We have moved to a sexy guild! Please join if you wish to keep experiencing the joy of the Daily Kokeshi!

Link to SEXY GUILD!
really?
iTessen
Labtech Jumper of Sealab
Veiswalkren
Labtech Jumper of Sealab
Ok, I have two points to be covered.

1. I'm not a mule. It's cbunny402. I just changed my name.
2. Veis told me that Kat was going to hand over the newspaper to me and dragon cross. IDK if this info is legit, but I thought it was my responsibillity to help.

I'm head photographer for now, but once Kat and Casil join, they'll be promoted.

If you don't want to join the forum, I'm not forcing you to. But we need people to join. If the daily kokeshi will be rebuilt, this is the first step in doing so.

Liar, real liar.

I told you that The New Year's Eve you and Cross would become reporters, we planned this the 28th.

We never said we were going to give up and make it your and Cross' responsability.

Look Veis, I may have misunderstood what you said, but I am no liar.

And like I said, I HEARD THAT KAT WAS GOING TO JOIN. I'm only owner TEMPORARILY. I can't believe you people would be so cruel. You have no idea how much hard work went into that site.

And if Kat is cruel enough to throw all my hard work down the drain, I don't want to read her articles. And that's that.

The only think that will make me want to even use the word kokeshi again is if somehow the forum that *I* made gains popularity. Pass this message on to Kat.

I don't keep up with what is going on usually, but since this thread got moved, its interested me how you all have coped with it.

I'd just like to say that you have no right to treat Kat the way you are. You seriously need to think over your actions before you go through with them.

So you are angry at Kat because she didn't want to use the site you made? Did you ever ask her about a site? You made it without asking if she needed it or if she wanted it. That means, if she doesn't want it, she doesn't have to take it. You made it with your time, and without her consent.

Now I may be viewing this the wrong way, but I find it terrible that you would pretty much quit being Kat's friend/thread regular just because she didn't want the site that she didn't ask for.

Keep up the good work Kat, and hopefully stuff like this doesn't happen again.
keep up the good work kat biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff