Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kats Kokeshi Doll
MiaIkumis#1Fan
I might be able to help with the guild idea smile

I think we should do a private guild, meaning only members can post but anyone can view. Reporters can act as crew members, and regular readers can join, but anyone can read/view the forums.

I think we should raise money for a subforum to store old news reports, as well as an area for more off-topic things. The main forum could just be for articles and maybe a thread with a detailed list of rules.

Those are just some suggestions, of course.

I've been on guild crews a lot and have run some before, so I'd be happy to help with whatever =)

Oh, and I'm playing hide-and-go-she-wolf on Stone Coatl one if anyone would like to join in ^^

Guild funds covered! Special thanks to Dragon Cross for donating 11k. Subforums cost money? O_O How much?
2.5 k per. Any money that gets donated directly to the guild account can ONLY be used to purchase subforums.

However, if you charge a membership fee, that money will go towards helping to buy subforums. For example, if you charge 50 gold per person to join, then after 50 people join once you start charging you have enough for one subforum.

Or you could hold something of a contest, like the member who donates the most receives free art or a feature or something.

Those are just idea though =)

And please let me know once you make the guild ^^ I'd love to help however I can!

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200

Eloquent Explorer

wait, so how do we join the guild?

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
eek Erhm... Happy belated new year! biggrin

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

A... GUILD? You mean ALL of my hard work on the forum was USELESS? I'm sorry people, but you will NOT see me there. I was one of the FIRST to know it was closing, and I made my forum FIRST. And then you butt in and make your precious "guild" because you can't leave Gaia! I will say this... YES. YOU. CAN. You're just too stubborn to. This is the very last any of you guild members will see of me.

Eloquent Explorer

well, just because there's a guild, it doens't mean that the website is obsolete
btw, it looks nice!

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
O.o

Okay then...

Anyways.... I was going to send some gold for Guild creation, but I suppose I'll just send it to the guild now ^^'
MiaIkumis#1Fan
Kats Kokeshi Doll
MiaIkumis#1Fan
I might be able to help with the guild idea smile

I think we should do a private guild, meaning only members can post but anyone can view. Reporters can act as crew members, and regular readers can join, but anyone can read/view the forums.

I think we should raise money for a subforum to store old news reports, as well as an area for more off-topic things. The main forum could just be for articles and maybe a thread with a detailed list of rules.

Those are just some suggestions, of course.

I've been on guild crews a lot and have run some before, so I'd be happy to help with whatever =)

Oh, and I'm playing hide-and-go-she-wolf on Stone Coatl one if anyone would like to join in ^^

Guild funds covered! Special thanks to Dragon Cross for donating 11k. Subforums cost money? O_O How much?
2.5 k per. Any money that gets donated directly to the guild account can ONLY be used to purchase subforums.

However, if you charge a membership fee, that money will go towards helping to buy subforums. For example, if you charge 50 gold per person to join, then after 50 people join once you start charging you have enough for one subforum.

Or you could hold something of a contest, like the member who donates the most receives free art or a feature or something.

Those are just idea though =)

And please let me know once you make the guild ^^ I'd love to help however I can!

I could do the art for that.
Labtech Jumper of Sealab
A... GUILD? You mean ALL of my hard work on the forum was USELESS? I'm sorry people, but you will NOT see me there. I was one of the FIRST to know it was closing, and I made my forum FIRST. And then you butt in and make your precious "guild" because you can't leave Gaia! I will say this... YES. YOU. CAN. You're just too stubborn to. This is the very last any of you guild members will see of me.

Well, it doesn't matter if you're FIRST do do it, Kat is the owner of the Daily Kokeshi.
She can leave Gaia, but what if she doesn't want to? Maybe she really can't, and is addicted to Gaia like me? Like SoulSkourer said, there can be both.
It wouldn't be the Daily Kokeshi without Kat doing the articles and interviews, would it? Just because some reader is remaking the paper, it doesn't mean the real creator of it can't really redo it and make it better. That is why I didn't join the forum, because Kat wasn't running it.
Have fun in your forum.

(Sorry for double posting)
Casil
Labtech Jumper of Sealab

Well, it doesn't matter if you're FIRST do do it, Kat is the owner of the Daily Kokeshi.
She can leave Gaia, but what if she doesn't want to? Maybe she really can't, and is addicted to Gaia like me? Like SoulSkourer said, there can be both.
It wouldn't be the Daily Kokeshi without Kat doing the articles and interviews, would it? Just because some reader is remaking the paper, it doesn't mean the real creator of it can't really redo it and make it better. That is why I didn't join the forum, because Kat wasn't running it.
Have fun in your forum.

(Sorry for double posting)

I said this before.

THERE'S NOT "THE DAILY KOKESHI" WITHOUT THE KOKESHI
Labtech Jumper of Sealab
Ok, I have two points to be covered.

1. I'm not a mule. It's cbunny402. I just changed my name.
2. Veis told me that Kat was going to hand over the newspaper to me and dragon cross. IDK if this info is legit, but I thought it was my responsibillity to help.

I'm head photographer for now, but once Kat and Casil join, they'll be promoted.

If you don't want to join the forum, I'm not forcing you to. But we need people to join. If the daily kokeshi will be rebuilt, this is the first step in doing so.

Liar, real liar.

I told you that The New Year's Eve you and Cross would become reporters, we planned this the 28th.

We never said we were going to give up and make it your and Cross' responsability.
Anyways, let's go to the guild!

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Should we keep this up until we get the guild situated?

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

Labtech Jumper of Sealab
Fine. Miss out on all the funny articuls, contests, and Landshark. suit yourself :]

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Veiswalkren
Labtech Jumper of Sealab
Ok, I have two points to be covered.

1. I'm not a mule. It's cbunny402. I just changed my name.
2. Veis told me that Kat was going to hand over the newspaper to me and dragon cross. IDK if this info is legit, but I thought it was my responsibillity to help.

I'm head photographer for now, but once Kat and Casil join, they'll be promoted.

If you don't want to join the forum, I'm not forcing you to. But we need people to join. If the daily kokeshi will be rebuilt, this is the first step in doing so.

Liar, real liar.

I told you that The New Year's Eve you and Cross would become reporters, we planned this the 28th.

We never said we were going to give up and make it your and Cross' responsability.

Look Veis, I may have misunderstood what you said, but I am no liar.

And like I said, I HEARD THAT KAT WAS GOING TO JOIN. I'm only owner TEMPORARILY. I can't believe you people would be so cruel. You have no idea how much hard work went into that site.

And if Kat is cruel enough to throw all my hard work down the drain, I don't want to read her articles. And that's that.

The only think that will make me want to even use the word kokeshi again is if somehow the forum that *I* made gains popularity. Pass this message on to Kat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff