Total Votes:[ 700 ]

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Anybdy have the link to the new thread?
Veiswalkren
Since KKD is being a coward and giving it's friends her back, i authorize everyone to post articles.
No Casil, everyone can post articles, to show KKD the work of it's fans to bring this topic back, and to bring her.

Ahh, ok.
If this thread got moved to the GCD, then those guides should go in the Guides & Resources forum.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

The reason I called it TDK is because I have confirmation that she'll join eventually. She said this to me last night (not exact words, but yeh):

"I can't say that I'll be a regular, but I'll be there."

So, would you rather have a gaia forum in the GCD forum with no kat or an offsite forum with kat?

If you say with kat, sign up here:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Daily_Kokeshi/index.php?

I'm designing graphics as we speak.
Labtech Jumper of Sealab
The reason I called it TDK is because I have confirmation that she'll join eventually. She said this to me last night (not exact words, but yeh):

So, would you rather have a gaia forum in the GCD forum with no kat or an offsite forum with kat?

I don't really approve of the offsite thing.
I think it should be made by the.. reporters.. then someone in the thread who reads the paper.
It wouldn't feel right. Wait, who's mule are you anyway?

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

Casil
Labtech Jumper of Sealab

I don't really approve of the offsite thing.
I think it should be made by the.. reporters.. then someone in the thread who reads the paper.
It wouldn't feel right. Wait, who's mule are you anyway?

well, i'am ok with it. after all, i do like the funny reports surprised

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I think we should keep it up here. Maybe a new guild? And we could have a bunch of different categories of reports and stuff! =D

zOMNews Crew?

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Ok, I have two points to be covered.

1. I'm not a mule. It's cbunny402. I just changed my name.
2. Veis told me that Kat was going to hand over the newspaper to me and dragon cross. IDK if this info is legit, but I thought it was my responsibillity to help.

I'm head photographer for now, but once Kat and Casil join, they'll be promoted.

If you don't want to join the forum, I'm not forcing you to. But we need people to join. If the daily kokeshi will be rebuilt, this is the first step in doing so.

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I dunno about going off-site... how are we gonna get people to read it?

I mean, most of the news crew would be keen to join but more of the readers might not want to...
Just kidding its not yet closed down we just put it there smile

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Guys! I won't be on here for a couple of days because I may seem have to prepare some of my school stuff for next week! I'll be looking forward on getting our News Thread back to its own place! wink

I'll be posting my News frequently so don't you worry! smile

And for my final breaking news for "now"

Molested Cows

Upon my way here to Bill's Ranch, I saw forth two cows, 1 was tipped and one was near him, and it started to chew its tail!!!

Details and screenshots will be on soon!

Dragon Cross, ze Rookie Reporter, signing off for a couple of days!

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
l.l Nobody likes my Guild Idea?

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
I, Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll, declare this thread done with, but I never, EVER, said the Daily Kokeshi was closing down. What a horrible idea that would be! I've thought over it, and I'm with Casil on this one, the WHATEVER we make should be by an official reporter, perhaps the founder, which is undoubtebly me (half my midget sister at the south east chest wink ). I never really approve of the off site thing, BUT I do think a Guild would be a better idea...I'd love to make the guild, but one problem: I lack the 20k. Although my main is filled with many gold (almost 1 million), I made a promise that when I got very popular on this mule I would not use any of my main's gold to support this account or TDK as to teach me some more responsibility and get out of my lazy ways. Speaking of which...I haven't been on my main in 2 days eek . Anyways, my current funds on this account is 9,210 gold, and any donations towards the guild would be a great idea. When the Guild is active, Veiswalkren will serve as Vice Captain. I am not doing Daily reports, perhaps weekly or every few days. But, I am hiring two more MAIN reporters...well I was supposed to last night, so I might as well now. Dragon Cross and Labtech Jumper of Sealab (cbunny402) are now main reporters of the Daily Kokeshi, and have as much power as me, Veiswalkren, iVegan and Casil.

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I might be able to help with the guild idea smile

I think we should do a private guild, meaning only members can post but anyone can view. Reporters can act as crew members, and regular readers can join, but anyone can read/view the forums.

I think we should raise money for a subforum to store old news reports, as well as an area for more off-topic things. The main forum could just be for articles and maybe a thread with a detailed list of rules.

Those are just some suggestions, of course.

I've been on guild crews a lot and have run some before, so I'd be happy to help with whatever =)

Oh, and I'm playing hide-and-go-she-wolf on Stone Coatl one if anyone would like to join in ^^

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
MiaIkumis#1Fan
I might be able to help with the guild idea smile

I think we should do a private guild, meaning only members can post but anyone can view. Reporters can act as crew members, and regular readers can join, but anyone can read/view the forums.

I think we should raise money for a subforum to store old news reports, as well as an area for more off-topic things. The main forum could just be for articles and maybe a thread with a detailed list of rules.

Those are just some suggestions, of course.

I've been on guild crews a lot and have run some before, so I'd be happy to help with whatever =)

Oh, and I'm playing hide-and-go-she-wolf on Stone Coatl one if anyone would like to join in ^^

Guild funds covered! Special thanks to Dragon Cross for donating 11k. Subforums cost money? O_O How much?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff