Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you like The Daffodil Movement's house to be placed for the Farewell Party?

Barton 0.36170212765957 36.2% [ 17 ]
Gambino 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
Durem 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
Aekea 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Commander in Chief

Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit

Of course. I have to post in TDM at the very least. emotion_kirakira Even if I'm useless to do anything else. OTL

User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2014

4laugh Yay.
And you are getting ready to graduate. You have an excuse. ><
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!

Shadowy Loiterer

emotion_bigheart

I usually stalk the thread.....

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
[NPC] President Diedrich
Blaizekit
Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit
It only makes sense, so don't worry! emotion_hug Don't forget, teams weren't in it to begin with. They were only introduced because there started to be so many people. When it's less, it only makes sense to parse it down so that things are less confusing.

*rubs eyes* O.O
Its a Blaize!
*hugs*
Thanks. That makes me feel better. ^^
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course. I have to post in TDM at the very least. emotion_kirakira Even if I'm useless to do anything else. OTL

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

YOu are so cute. >w<

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Barbra_Streisand
Thanks alot! I wanted to know something.. how do i know which ribbons to use in the tek contest ? o v o -- ty

Well, if you don't have a tie to a particular type of cancer you could always use lavender as that is the color for general awareness. But honestly it doesn't really matter. ^^;;

Commander in Chief

Mrs_S_Snape
Barbra_Streisand
Thanks alot! I wanted to know something.. how do i know which ribbons to use in the tek contest ? o v o -- ty

Well, if you don't have a tie to a particular type of cancer you could always use lavender as that is the color for general awareness. But honestly it doesn't really matter. ^^;;
Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Lurking Lady
emotion_bigheart

Well I'm glad you decided to post. ^^

captcha: trust me

Commander in Chief

Blaizekit
[NPC] President Diedrich
Blaizekit
Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit
It only makes sense, so don't worry! emotion_hug Don't forget, teams weren't in it to begin with. They were only introduced because there started to be so many people. When it's less, it only makes sense to parse it down so that things are less confusing.

*rubs eyes* O.O
Its a Blaize!
*hugs*
Thanks. That makes me feel better. ^^

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

YOu are so cute. >w<

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Mrs_S_Snape
Barbra_Streisand

great, thanks!

Commander in Chief

Mrs_S_Snape
Lurking Lady
emotion_bigheart

Well I'm glad you decided to post. ^^

captcha: trust me
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Yay~
Too bad they don't have animal bouquets o.e
Oh well, I'll change to green anyway
Seeing as I beat Hodgkin's lymphoma...

Hey look, Diedrich is stalking
SLAP HIM cat_scream

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Blaizekit

Right.....

O.o
What's up?

Commander in Chief

Barbra_Streisand
Mrs_S_Snape
Barbra_Streisand

great, thanks!
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Kitalpha Hart
Yay~

SLAP HIM cat_scream

Congrats! And yea, its too bad they don't.

He left us a present at the top of Page 4.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Barbra_Streisand
great, thanks!

You're welcome. ^^

Commander in Chief

Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart
Yay~

SLAP HIM cat_scream

Congrats! And yea, its too bad they don't.

He left us a present at the top of Page 4.
Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff