Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you like The Daffodil Movement's house to be placed for the Farewell Party?

Barton 0.36170212765957 36.2% [ 17 ]
Gambino 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
Durem 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
Aekea 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart
So when is the event thingie?
Baker Street. Come at once if convenient...

So i went out to dinner last night and then my mom and I went to pick up my dad from the airport. He was supposed to get in at like 8, so then I'd get on and was going to have the event. He missed his flight and his new one didn't get in until midnight and instead of driving home my mom and I waited for him. So I didn't get back until like 2 and went straight to bed.

I woke up this morning and realized that I never got on yesterday evening. UGH! My life is a mess when I try and plan things. >< Anyways, my weekend is swapped so I don't know when it will be. Probably early next week?

...If inconvenient, come anyway. SH
geez, long day. Let us know when you have a date again, or have someone who can do it for you
Or both

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Kitalpha Hart
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart

So i went out to dinner last night and then my mom and I went to pick up my dad from the airport. He was supposed to get in at like 8, so then I'd get on and was going to have the event. He missed his flight and his new one didn't get in until midnight and instead of driving home my mom and I waited for him. So I didn't get back until like 2 and went straight to bed.

I woke up this morning and realized that I never got on yesterday evening. UGH! My life is a mess when I try and plan things. >< Anyways, my weekend is swapped so I don't know when it will be. Probably early next week?

geez, long day. Let us know when you have a date again, or have someone who can do it for you
Or both

I only have a few minutes before I have dash off to do something else but I'll send out an announcement tonight to try and get a new date and time setup. ^^

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart

Or both

I only have a few minutes before I have dash off to do something else but I'll send out an announcement tonight to try and get a new date and time setup. ^^

I can do the announcement if you'd like

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Kitalpha Hart

Thanks. But I should be able to get things together today at some point.

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart

a'ight

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Kitalpha Hart
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart

a'ight

4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas