Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you like The Daffodil Movement's house to be placed for the Farewell Party?

Barton 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 15 ]
Gambino 0.21212121212121 21.2% [ 7 ]
Durem 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Aekea 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Commander in Chief

Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
Yeah it does, but now it's technically a general aspect of awareness. sweatdrop xd
User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2014

*nods* Indeed.
I don't know. Part of me feel like even less people will want to participate because of that missing team aspect but at the same time we've had some few people each time has only had a handful of people active.
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!

Playful Wench

[NPC] President Diedrich
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!

President Diedrich, so happy you could stop by. Have a good birthday! ^^
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Borg

16,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
Yeah it does, but now it's technically a general aspect of awareness. sweatdrop xd

*nods* Indeed.
I don't know. Part of me feel like even less people will want to participate because of that missing team aspect but at the same time we've had some few people each time has only had a handful of people active.

It only makes sense, so don't worry! emotion_hug Don't forget, teams weren't in it to begin with. They were only introduced because there started to be so many people. When it's less, it only makes sense to parse it down so that things are less confusing.

Commander in Chief

Blaizekit
Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius

*nods* Indeed.

It only makes sense, so don't worry! emotion_hug Don't forget, teams weren't in it to begin with. They were only introduced because there started to be so many people. When it's less, it only makes sense to parse it down so that things are less confusing.
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!

Playful Wench

Blaizekit

*rubs eyes* O.O
Its a Blaize!
*hugs*
Thanks. That makes me feel better. ^^

Bashful Bibliophile

*pops in*
hai thar ^^ heart

Commander in Chief

Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit

*rubs eyes* O.O
Its a Blaize!
*hugs*
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

Playful Wench

Barbra_Streisand
*pops in*
hai thar ^^ heart

Ello. ^^

I love your avatar.

Shy Borg

16,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit

*rubs eyes* O.O
Its a Blaize!
*hugs*

Of course. I have to post in TDM at the very least. emotion_kirakira Even if I'm useless to do anything else. OTL

Bashful Bibliophile

[NPC] President Diedrich

Happy Birthday Mr. President!
emotion_awesome

Playful Wench

Blaizekit

Of course. I have to post in TDM at the very least. emotion_kirakira Even if I'm useless to do anything else. OTL

4laugh Yay.
And you are getting ready to graduate. You have an excuse. ><

Shy Borg

16,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit

4laugh Yay.
And you are getting ready to graduate. You have an excuse. ><

Right.....

Bashful Bibliophile

Mrs_S_Snape
Barbra_Streisand
*pops in*
hai thar ^^ heart

Ello. ^^

I love your avatar.

Thanks alot! I wanted to know something.. how do i know which ribbons to use in the tek contest ? o v o -- ty

Commander in Chief

Barbra_Streisand
[NPC] President Diedrich

Happy Birthday Mr. President!
emotion_awesome

Commander in Chief

Blaizekit
Mrs_S_Snape
Blaizekit

*rubs eyes* O.O
Its a Blaize!
*hugs*

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff