Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you like The Daffodil Movement's house to be placed for the Farewell Party?

Barton 0.36170212765957 36.2% [ 17 ]
Gambino 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
Durem 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
Aekea 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
dragonmonkey
JoyRose
dragonmonkey
JoyRose

Quite alright, I'm sporadic myself. Love the quote feature! xd
Tired but good sounds like a great way to end a day! Congrats!
Except I sometimes still miss out on people quoting me and I won't catch it unless I browse the thread they quoted me as it's usually a page, two at the most, back from the current page number.

Oh you're good! I'm awful at that but I'm glad you're good at it. By the way, love your username! What exactly does a dragonmonkey do? And your sig is totally adorable.

The art is by me and I'm a Zhivago fan so therefore the manga edit.

What does a dragonmonkey do? Breathe? I have no clue. sweatdrop My username comes from the mixture of two things. One: I like of Dragonball Z which has an alien race that has monkey tails and wish dragons and two: my love of monkeys and my cousin's love of dragons.

Nice artwork indeed! And combining two loves is great for avatar names. It's how I got mine, too. 3nodding xd

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Zefius
Thank youu heart heart
Baker Street. Come at once if convenient...

You are most welcome. ^^
Are you excited?

...If inconvenient, come anyway. SH
Mrs_S_Snape
Senorita Hope
Hi!
User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2014

Ello. ^^
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How are you?

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Senorita Hope
How are you?

Tired. Today seemed to drag on and on.

You?
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Glitch

JoyRose
Nice artwork indeed! And combining two loves is great for avatar names. It's how I got mine, too. 3nodding xd
Thanks for the compliment. I plan on drawing more but I've been exhausted and busy. Two things which are not good for an art muse...

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

dragonmonkey
Thanks for the compliment. I plan on drawing more but I've been exhausted and busy. Two things which are not good for an art muse...

You have reminded me that I still need to draw some art for someone. Thank you. sweatdrop

Fluffy Glitch

Mrs_S_Snape
dragonmonkey

You have reminded me that I still need to draw some art for someone. Thank you. sweatdrop
No problem. With life in general keeping all of us busy I'm sure the person would understand if you're a little late on getting that drawing done.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
dragonmonkey
JoyRose

True. It's so frustrating to try to do artwork when you're just not in the mood.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

dragonmonkey
No problem. With life in general keeping all of us busy I'm sure the person would understand if you're a little late on getting that drawing done.

Its more than a little late though. Try like a year maybe 2. I don't even remember now. I'm going surprise them with more than one piece though.

Fluffy Glitch

Mrs_S_Snape
dragonmonkey

Its more than a little late though. Try like a year maybe 2. I don't even remember now. I'm going surprise them with more than one piece though.

That will definitely be a nice surprise. So much so that they'll probably forget that a year+ ago you were going to do a piece of art for them.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

dragonmonkey
That will definitely be a nice surprise. So much so that they'll probably forget that a year+ ago you were going to do a piece of art for them.

Hopefully. sweatdrop

o.o An announcement not related to the cash shop?!?! Le gasp! O.O Manga Update?!?!?! Hell yesh! ><

Fluffy Trash

Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
Thank youu heart heart
Baker Street. Come at once if convenient...

You are most welcome. ^^
Are you excited?

...If inconvenient, come anyway. SH
Yepyep! 4laugh
Mrs_S_Snape
Senorita Hope
How are you?

Tired. Today seemed to drag on and on.

You?
I am good.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Senorita Hope
I am good.

Excellent. ^^

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Zefius
Yepyep! 4laugh

Yay! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff